Alcohol and weed need tips

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
Bosnia & Herzegovina medinos
Lancer
ESO: AlexBoye,Daddysmurf

Post by medinos »

So there will be a big party of my friend off course there will be weed and alcohol...

I can drink alot but I will smoke some weed too so is it better do drink less but smoke more weed for some kind of balance ?
Reply only people from experience I don't want to hear some people that haven't tried none of it....
No Flag mtthwsttr
Crossbow

Post by mtthwsttr »

I used to smoke a bit at parties, but I realized I did not like it so much when I combined it with drinking. If I smoke it is usually at the end of the night, because I get a little sluggish when I smoke and I am not interested in talking to other people like we are at a party. So my advice would be drink normally and smoke a bit later. But if you do combine the two, it isn't that big a deal.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

I had a friend who smoked weed and drank and went ultra bad on it. He came back inside, and I noticed he looked really really pale. He ended up spending the rest of the night lying in bed throwing up.

Thats the risk, not sure how often that ends up happening though.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

I would recommend not smoking at all if your gonna be drinking a lot. Drink a lot of water and eat to so you don't wake up with a hangover. That's just my personal preference.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

gibson wrote:I would recommend not smoking at all if your gonna be drinking a lot. Drink a lot of water and eat to so you don''t wake up with a hangover. That''s just my personal preference.

disregard this advise. Dont drink water, youll have to to drink more alcohol to get drunk then and youll feel full and sick more quickly.

Just embrace the hangover lol xd
United States of America Metis
Howdah

Post by Metis »

Go ahead and drink as much alcohol as you want, and then say goodbye to your liver.

[img style="max-width:100%'" alt="" src="http://www.webpathology.com/slides-13/slides/Liver_Cirrhosis2_Macronodular_Tyrosinemia.jpg"]
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

No worries on my end. By the time my liver begins to expire from over-consumption of alcohol, the doctors will have discovered how to grow shiny new, fully operational livers in a test tube and transplant them to patients in a quick and painless surgical procedure.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

That is what the liver is for, right? :p
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

jerom wrote:
gibson wrote:I would recommend not smoking at all if your gonna be drinking a lot. Drink a lot of water and eat to so you dont wake up with a hangover. Thats just my personal preference.
disregard this advise. Dont drink water, youll have to to drink more alcohol to get drunk then and youll feel full and sick more quickly.

disregard this advice unless you want to have an awful hangover. If you drink a few ounces of water in between each beer and eat some bread of pasta or some kind of carb you will be able to do several things. Impress all your friends by being able to drink a lot. Pee every 20 minutes. Not have a bad hangover.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

gibson wrote:
jerom wrote:disregard this advise. Dont drink water, youll have to to drink more alcohol to get drunk then and youll feel full and sick more quickly.

disregard this advice unless you want to have an awful hangover. If you drink a few ounces of water in between each beer and eat some bread of pasta or some kind of carb you will be able to do several things. Impress all your friends by being able to drink a lot. Pee every 20 minutes. Not have a bad hangover.
In my extensive experience, drinking water while getting equally drunk only helps the headache. Which isnt the worst part of a hangover for sure. So instead of having to ask for tons of glasses of water after each fucking beer just dont bother with it. Drink a few before bed and put a glass of water next to your bed. Thats plenty for sure.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

jerom wrote:
gibson wrote:disregard this advice unless you want to have an awful hangover. If you drink a few ounces of water in between each beer and eat some bread of pasta or some kind of carb you will be able to do several things. Impress all your friends by being able to drink a lot. Pee every 20 minutes. Not have a bad hangover.
In my extensive experience, drinking water while getting equally drunk only helps the headache. Which isnt the worst part of a hangover for sure. So instead of having to ask for tons of glasses of water after each fucking beer just dont bother with it. Drink a few before bed and put a glass of water next to your bed. Thats plenty for sure.

all yo have to do is get a cup, set it next to the sink, and for every beer you get fill it up about 1/3 of the way and drink it. Not that hard really. And it helps bunches.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

gibson wrote:
jerom wrote:In my extensive experience, drinking water while getting equally drunk only helps the headache. Which isnt the worst part of a hangover for sure. So instead of having to ask for tons of glasses of water after each fucking beer just dont bother with it. Drink a few before bed and put a glass of water next to your bed. Thats plenty for sure.
all yo have to do is get a cup, set it next to the sink, and for every beer you get fill it up about 1/3 of the way and drink it. Not that hard really. And it helps bunches.
oh come on.. everyone says this, and yes, in theory it sounds nice. But the idea of drinking a lot of alcohol is to let go of this care shit, and if you are going to try to drink a cup of water after every beer you might aswell not drink any beer. Plus, if you actually drank enough to have a hangover, youre not going to be able to remember drinking water after every beer.. Nor are you going to want to go to the toilet after every beer youve drank, thats just weird. Not to mention that most normal people drink a lot at parties or at a bar, so its a useless tip in that regard. Also, if youre going to drink water to help the hangover, drink it before going to bed. During drinking, youre absorbing enough liquid to prevent the negative effect of alcohol in regard to water loss. Once you go to bed and stop drinking, youll start getting a water shortage. To prevent that, drink water before going to bed. If you drink water while drinking, youre just going to pee more.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

jerom wrote:
gibson wrote: all yo have to do is get a cup, set it next to the sink, and for every beer you get fill it up about 1/3 of the way and drink it. Not that hard really. And it helps bunches.
oh come on.. everyone says this, and yes, in theory it sounds nice. But the idea of drinking a lot of alcohol is to let go of this care shit, and if you are going to try to drink a cup of water after every beer you might aswell not drink any beer. Plus, if you actually drank enough to have a hangover, youre not going to be able to remember drinking water after every beer.. Nor are you going to want to go to the toilet after every beer youve drank, thats just weird. Not to mention that most normal people drink a lot at parties or at a bar, so its a useless tip in that regard. Also, if youre going to drink water to help the hangover, drink it before going to bed. During drinking, youre absorbing enough liquid to prevent the negative effect of alcohol in regard to water loss. Once you go to bed and stop drinking, youll start getting a water shortage. To prevent that, drink water before going to bed. If you drink water while drinking, youre just going to pee more.?

Theres a reason why everyone says it lol. drinking a lot of water right before bed isnt really an option if youre at a party. Also, if you do somehow youre gonna have to pee in like an hour and someone else will take your sleeping area if its any good and youll have to sleep next to that one guys at every party whos always trying to fight everyone.

Source: that happened to me.
No Flag mtthwsttr
Crossbow

Post by mtthwsttr »

Jerom have you ever drank before? What are you even saying?
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

mtthwsttr wrote:Jerom have you ever drank before? What are you even saying?
Im happy its still possible for people to think I haven''t drank alcohol before. It makes me feel young :3
Bosnia & Herzegovina medinos
Lancer
ESO: AlexBoye,Daddysmurf

Post by medinos »

0 help from this thread I asked reply only people who had experience...
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Oh, I thought second hand experience would count aswell.
France benj89
Howdah

Post by benj89 »

it really depends on people. some people can smoke and drink and they got some good high every time, some others can't really take both at the same like me, and I don't find smoking weed in accordance with big parties anyway.
I wouldn't try both at a "big party" unless you want to risk being that guy who everyone makes fun of. Also, most ppl don't get that sometimes you have a small bad trip and you just gotta lay down few minutes with weed and it goes away, especially since you don't know the weed you'll be smoking, neither your limits. (I know some heavy smoker to who it still happens sometimes)
to sum up: keep the first times like this for small parties with ur close friends, not big ones
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

Good thing about smoking first: if you don't want to drink or feel too drunk, you can drink water the rest of the night.

I've known some people that can't do both. Or if they drink a lot then smoke, you can get really reaaally fucked up
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

Bad thing about smoking first, for me, makes me only want to talk with who I smoked with. Feels hard to talk to new people
United States of America Metis
Howdah

Post by Metis »

medinos wrote:0 help from this thread I asked reply only people who had experience...
I''ve had twenty-years experience in medicine, which is why I''d recommend that you neither drink alcohol to the point of inebriation nor smoke (anything, including "weed").
France benj89
Howdah

Post by benj89 »

a party with no alcohol nor weed sounds like a party i want to join
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

You can do both, just the dosages depend on your tolerance and none of us can tell you what your tolerance is. Anyway don't get drunk (and if you do end up drinking too much, don't start smoking) and I'd recommend to smoke your weed pure, without tobacco.

Overall the combo is nothing special but if you drink the exact right amount (get tipsy, but stop there) and then smoke, the high is nice. You can't really go wrong if you start off by smoking, but then the alcohol just kind of ruins the high in my experience. I'm pretty sure all of this is highly subjective anyways. I prefer weed for the high and a beer/whisky or 2 for the taste.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Actually smoking and drinking together is the best, the effects multiplies. You will never be as high with alcohol or weed as when you combine then together. Just always have a drink somewhere near you, and smoke a bit whenever you feel like doing it.
Be careful tho, smoking + drinking shouldn't be abused or you're gonna stay in the toilets for the end of the party. It's an explosive cocktail, don't abuse it really
About whether you should drink more or smoke more, it's hard to say, it depends on you. Are you more used to alcohol or weed, which one do you prefer ? I usually make 50/50 but that's because I almost always make both together. I know people who are more used to alcohol and they start with only drinking (if they smoke too early they fall asleep lol) , then smoke a bit later in the party, when they are already drunk enough, and this way they get a boost
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

calmyourtits wrote:You can do both, just the dosages depend on your tolerance and none of us can tell you what your tolerance is. Anyway don''t get drunk (and if you do end up drinking too much, don''t start smoking) and I''d recommend to smoke your weed pure, without tobacco.

Overall the combo is nothing special but if you drink the exact right amount (get tipsy, but stop there) and then smoke, the high is nice. You can''t really go wrong if you start off by smoking, but then the alcohol just kind of ruins the high in my experience. I''m pretty sure all of this is highly subjective anyways. I prefer weed for the high and a beer/whisky or 2 for the taste.
o_O only if he''s very used to smoking weed then lol. Which I guess isn''t the case, otherwise he wouldn''t ask for advice
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..