Alcohol and weed need tips

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
No Flag Historien
Crossbow

Post by Historien »

You have to choose between:
- Drinking in moderation and smoking in moderation
- Heavy drinking and not smoking
- Drinking a couple of beers and smoke a lot.
- Do a lot of everything and die.

It depends on the context, on a friendly enviroment I go for option 1, with closer friends option 3, and weddings and stuff like that option 2.
Also, hangovers are for the weak. Just eat a steak before going to sleep and go to bed with wet socks.
United States of America Metis
Howdah

Post by Metis »

The young think that they can get away with anything. The comely young lady below already shows signs of sun-damaged skin.

[img]http://img.ehowcdn.com/630x420/ehow/images/a06/sh/ho/remedies-sun_damaged-skin-800x800.jpg[/img]

If she keeps it up, when she is 40 she will look like this.

[img]http://www.beautyaddicts.nl/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Too-much-tanning.jpg[/img]
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Oh come on metis, youve gotta enjoy life a little aswell. Cant live your life in fear.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ↑
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

incog wrote:
first picture does a very good job of compensating for the second one

I don''t think so..... I was just thinking about how nasty that chick would look naked bc of her tan.....
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

wew this thread r too intense for me ha ha
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

tanning is very enjoyable tbh. People always tell me I look bad if Im starting to lose my tan.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ↑
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag CatastrofizeThis
Crossbow

Post by CatastrofizeThis »

OP, disregard everything you have read in this thread.
Do NOT mix the 2, if you arn't a stoner(read: smoke everyday)
Alcohol does not mix well with weed at all, you have to have a well established tolerance to do both without spinning out and being sick or just passing out.
Just pick one or the other, it is definitely the path of least resistance. If you smoke first you probably won't be too bothered about drinking( I certainly can't be fucked after i have a smoke.)
But if you do get drunk first, steer clear of the green, it will take you out of the game :)
Trust me, I'm Irish and I smoke too much :)
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

catastrofizethis wrote:OP, disregard everything you have read in this thread.
Do NOT mix the 2, if you arn''t a stoner(read: smoke everyday)
Alcohol does not mix well with weed at all, you have to have a well established tolerance to do both without spinning out and being sick or just passing out.
Just pick one or the other, it is definitely the path of least resistance. If you smoke first you probably won''t be too bothered about drinking( I certainly can''t be fucked after i have a smoke.)
But if you do get drunk first, steer clear of the green, it will take you out of the game :)
Trust me, I''m Irish and I smoke too much :)
I started smoking in parties while drinking so I can''t see your point. You don''t need a special tolerance for neither alcohol nor weed to mix them. Just be reasonable like you always should, and never force yourself (even if your friends are pressuring you).

Anyway it changes for everyone
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France benj89
Howdah

Post by benj89 »

I simply enjoy to take them separately, it's not only about getting as high as possible but mostly about who I'm hanging out with and what's the vibe.
If it's gonna be a club night where u might end up with a chick I don't want to have smoked before, while I like to smoke when it's just a night with few guys, but I don't particularly enjoy when mixed. As catastrofizethis said, while most of the weed I smoked in the US wasn't really strong, yesterday being a bit drunk I smoked some like it was the basic american one, and It ended up being stronger than expected, so you got be careful with that for sure.

However, If it was just about the high you got tons of soft drugs which aren't really harmful if taken reasonably, and which will give you some much more intense high than weed + alcohol mixed. I would just try to see when you appreciate weed/alcohol separately and see which one fit better to which situation.
For the goodspeed comment, cmon man how would you recommend to begin with pure joint. Start for 3/5 tobacco to be safe, so you can control it better, keep in mind that there are some social weeds (mostly sativa) and bedtime ones (mostly indica). I used to smoke pure for a while then realized it's mostly a waste of money, so I came back to mixed.
But yeah the tolerance is different with everyone (you definitely get more tolerance once you drink/smoke often, which is why you got to be careful), and also reaction can vary a lot. Some guys like to smoke before working out, which sounds insane to me
All of this in moderation obviously, while you don't want to get as paranoid as metis as well as anti social, nothing is good done in excess. Note also that (few) people don't smoke neither drink and manage to get hyped/enjoy their night out, but idk many people like that
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

benj89 wrote:For the goodspeed comment, cmon man how would you recommend to begin with pure joint.
Never said the word joint. Pipes are where it''s at, very easy to control the dosage that way.
If you don''t normally smoke tobacco, it''ll ruin your high and combined with alcohol &' weed will increase your chances of getting nauseous.
France benj89
Howdah

Post by benj89 »

being from netherlands I thought you were smoking like most europeans, but w/e pipe isn't good neither for a beginner to control the high. Another cool option is vaporizer if you got some money to invest, you save a lot of weed, control high better, and it's supposed to be healthier.
you might be right for the tobacco thing, but I never heard/experienced it
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

It's true you have to be careful but most pipes if you fill them up they won't contain that much weed, and 1 fill is generally enough to get a nice high going for someone with low tolerance. You just need to be careful that you don't go overboard refilling it. The thing with tobacco is its effects just don't mix very well with weed, and if you don't have a tobacco tolerance then it might just ruin your experience. Then again I guess most people do have a tobacco tolerance.

And yes, vaporizing is far superior to anything else for many reasons and that's the only way I smoke now, but if you don't smoke regularly then it's not a worthwhile investment.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Someone who begins smoking will be most likely to do it the most classical way, meaning smoking a joint with friends, and not pure. Unless the weed is very soft, if someone starts smoking with pure weed, he will go directly either to bed (most likely) or to toilets. And if he's drinking in the same time... You can be sure it's an instant puke
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

kaiserklein wrote:Someone who begins smoking will be most likely to do it the most classical way, meaning smoking a joint with friends, and not pure. Unless the weed is very soft, if someone starts smoking with pure weed, he will go directly either to bed (most likely) or to toilets. And if he''s drinking in the same time... You can be sure it''s an instant puke
Just not true at all. I''m not sure what kind of weed you''re smoking but if it''s quality stuff and you don''t go overboard with the dosage you''re absolutely fine.
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

I once smoked a pipe of weed and felt nothing. It was probably tea lel
No Flag goldenicon
Musketeer

Post by goldenicon »

frycookofdoom wrote:I once smoked a pipe of weed and felt nothing. It was probably tea lel

not everyone gets high of plain weed (I dont) u need to try resin or skunk
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

calmyourtits wrote:
kaiserklein wrote:Someone who begins smoking will be most likely to do it the most classical way, meaning smoking a joint with friends, and not pure. Unless the weed is very soft, if someone starts smoking with pure weed, he will go directly either to bed (most likely) or to toilets. And if hes drinking in the same time... You can be sure its an instant puke
Just not true at all. Im not sure what kind of weed youre smoking but if its quality stuff and you dont go overboard with the dosage youre absolutely fine.
Well im smoking quite good weed, not incredible but better than what you will find in the streets. But do you think in the party of the OP they are going to have the finest weed ? And that they are going to make pure joints ?

He had better just get used to mixed tobacco-weed joints with average weed because thats the most widespread. Therefore, I dont think a pure joint mixed with alcohol will be a good idea for him if hes not used to doing this

We dont all live in a country where weed quality is controlled and people know how to use it best, unluckily... So we got to deal with it
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

The thing is that joints are cheaper and way more convenient in most situations so people prefer them. Here they are also by far the most common way of smoking. No matter how you do it, there's the risk of doing too much of it and I think you are overstating the difference between pure and mixed when it comes to that.
Anyway I would expect the OP to have some sense and not smoke too much immediately. And if not it'll be a lesson for him ')
No Flag CatastrofizeThis
Crossbow

Post by CatastrofizeThis »

WTB update from OP on how this shindig went down :)
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Agreed, joints is the most common way to smoke, that's why I expect him to smoke them. Pure or mixed, if you listen to your body there shouldn't be any problem, but for people who aren't used to smoking it might be a trap, because it's much softer to smoke while tobacco is aggressive and might repel a bit. Actually mixing a bit of tobacco might be stronger than pure, because for people who aren't used to smoking tobacco makes high. Maybe a 25 tobacco/75 weed is stronger than pure, idk. But I think 75 tobacco/25 weed won't be as strong as pure weed, and that's a common formula (at least where I live)
France benj89
Howdah

Post by benj89 »

goldenicon wrote:
frycookofdoom wrote:I once smoked a pipe of weed and felt nothing. It was probably tea lel
not everyone gets high of plain weed (I dont) u need to try resin or skunk
lol thats simply because you havent smoke the right ones.
thats what my point was about, 9/10 american guy Ive seen smoking pipe (they dont know joint/spliffs except from wiz khalifa youtube clips) do it wrong and end up wasting weed/not getting high. Moreover, those guy dont light it right (ie light it too much) and end up turning the pipe as soon as possible and that pretty much kills the point of smoking. I just consider joint and spliff much better

resin (aka haschich or "shit" as we call it in france) is most of the time what you want to stay away from. I smoked it for abt 2 years when I couldnt find good weed, and most of the time its mixed with some bs component (sand/henna/wax/glue/some rdm oil to make beginners think its cannabis oil), even thought when dealers buy it its already not pure. Thats also for a reason good dealers usually dont sell haschich. Eventually its gonna be bit stronger and cheaper, but the taste/the component arent worth it imo. I have yet to find a good and relatively pure haschich, and from what I know the only good one you will have are in north africa, once it reach europe its f***ed.

skunk -->' what shitty dealers tell to sell their rdm amnezia, but indeed its not that easy to find a good weed
No Flag mamapapaisop
Skirmisher

Post by mamapapaisop »

medinos wrote:So there will be a big party of my friend off course there will be weed and alcohol...

I can drink alot but I will smoke some weed too so is it better do drink less but smoke more weed for some kind of balance ?
Reply only people from experience I don''t want to hear some people that haven''t tried none of it....

Tbh if you have no experiences with alcohol and weed together you should start slow.. if you drink only a few beer and than smike a joint you will be drunk/high as fuck.. this is my personal experience.. in general i smoke and drink additional to it lol so for me its np to do both but as a "beginner" it could easily turn into an crappy night..
All in all the only thing whixh can happen to you is that you have to go to the bath and have to chuke and after this happened you can drink and smoke again..
Just dont be afraid.. if you overthink and have negative thoughts in your mind the partie will suck.. stay positive have fun and have a nice eve
Bosnia & Herzegovina medinos
Lancer
ESO: AlexBoye,Daddysmurf

Post by medinos »

drlegend wrote:
jerom wrote:tanning is very enjoyable tbh. People always tell me I look bad if Im starting to lose my tan.
Just tell them they are racist. Can you imagine a dark person being told to lighten their skin so as not to look bad?
Do you smoke weed or ever tried ?