Alcohol and weed need tips

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

drlegend wrote:
jerom wrote:tanning is very enjoyable tbh. People always tell me I look bad if Im starting to lose my tan.
Just tell them they are racist. Can you imagine a dark person being told to lighten their skin so as not to look bad?
Its because I look somewhat mediterranean, but live in the Netherlands. So when I lose my tan it just looks like I feel sick or sth.
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

Don't do weed
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
No Flag SaDe
Crossbow

Post by SaDe »

Drink at the party, smoke the next morning for the hangover
No Flag mtthwsttr
Crossbow

Post by mtthwsttr »

benj89 wrote:
goldenicon wrote:not everyone gets high of plain weed (I dont) u need to try resin or skunk
lol thats simply because you havent smoke the right ones.
thats what my point was about, 9/10 american guy Ive seen smoking pipe (they dont know joint/spliffs except from wiz khalifa youtube clips) do it wrong and end up wasting weed/not getting high. Moreover, those guy dont light it right (ie light it too much) and end up turning the pipe as soon as possible and that pretty much kills the point of smoking. I just consider joint and spliff much better

resin (aka haschich or "shit" as we call it in france) is most of the time what you want to stay away from. I smoked it for abt 2 years when I couldnt find good weed, and most of the time its mixed with some bs component (sand/henna/wax/glue/some rdm oil to make beginners think its cannabis oil), even thought when dealers buy it its already not pure. Thats also for a reason good dealers usually dont sell haschich. Eventually its gonna be bit stronger and cheaper, but the taste/the component arent worth it imo. I have yet to find a good and relatively pure haschich, and from what I know the only good one you will have are in north africa, once it reach europe its f***ed.

skunk -->' what shitty dealers tell to sell their rdm amnezia, but indeed its not that easy to find a good weed
Finding good weed in the U.S. is probably easier than anywhere else, the amount of money going to it in California and Colorado is astonishing. It is readily available in any state (illegaly, but you would have to be stupid to get caught) and relatively cheap (albeit in northeastern states like my own it may cost a bit more).

As for hash, it isnt that popular in the U.S. like it is in Europe, but the stuff here is way stronger. It shouldnt come as a surprise, because of Americas proximity to sources, demand, and culture surrounding it.
No Flag bigjesse1922
Crossbow

Post by bigjesse1922 »

The only thing bad that can really happen usually if you drink/smoke too much is getting the spins, which will probably just make you puke if you aren't used to them. Some ppl react differently especially if they are on meds, this chick I knew back in hs had to go to the hospital after we smoked some kief! So just be smart.

If you are not used to smoking and drinking then I would suggest drinking 25-50% less than you might normally. This should allow you a nice buffer. Just don't overdo it and you should be fine. The type of pot and how strong it is also makes a big difference, potentially. A sativa would be best, a knockout 22% THC+ indica being worst case, in terms of your sitch.

So err on the side of caution and you will be fine. And yes I am speaking from experience.
France benj89
Howdah

Post by benj89 »

mtthwsttr wrote:
benj89 wrote:
Finding good weed in the U.S. is probably easier than anywhere else, the amount of money going to it in California and Colorado is astonishing. It is readily available in any state (illegaly, but you would have to be stupid to get caught) and relatively cheap (albeit in northeastern states like my own it may cost a bit more).

As for hash, it isnt that popular in the U.S. like it is in Europe, but the stuff here is way stronger. It shouldnt come as a surprise, because of Americas proximity to sources, demand, and culture surrounding it.

what do you call relatively cheap?
From what Ive tried, the weed in the US is less strong than the one is western europe (ie mostly the one from amsterdam)
never seen hash in the us
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
No Flag mtthwsttr
Crossbow

Post by mtthwsttr »

Out west you shouldn't expect to pay more than $35-40 for an eighth. Hash is also rare within the U.S. for whatever reason, (maybe like the cutting you described) but when it is made, it is oftentimes made by the very person who wants it, ensuring it isn't cut. Nice hash is ridiculously potent.

As for your experience, I suppose that's one area where we've seen different things, and there is not much to be argued from a factual standpoint.
France benj89
Howdah

Post by benj89 »

For the factual standpoint, maybe someone who smoked in both countries could confirm or not. I'm sure there are strong ones in the US, I just don't happen to find them often. I kinda consider it like beers, they are in average stronger in EU than in the US
It seems like the price you would have in europe for a really good one.
Then it must be a very different hash than the one we have in france indeed
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
No Flag mtthwsttr
Crossbow

Post by mtthwsttr »

I do not think one person could say. Too much variety amongst strains. Not sure the beer comparison is appropriate for this.