How much do you eaty?

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

How much do you eaty?

Post by deleted_user0 »

How much do you eaty generally? I eaty around 5 times per day. I think eaty too much or too few do bad at our body and brain.
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

How much do you eaty?

Post by sergyou »

3 times
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

How much do you eaty?

Post by Mimsy for President »

7 times in the best case scenario.

10-12 times when the fridge is full, 3-4 times otherwise. From my own experience, you need at least 3 meals to refill your stomach. If someone can confirm that.
No Flag pounendo
Skirmisher

How much do you eaty?

Post by pounendo »

1 time a day, (I eat constantly all day)
Bosnia & Herzegovina medinos
Lancer
ESO: AlexBoye,Daddysmurf

How much do you eaty?

Post by medinos »

somppukunkku wrote:How much do you eaty generally? I eaty around 5 times per day. I think eaty too much or too few do bad at our body and brain.
Weight and Height please ?
No Flag centella
Crossbow

How much do you eaty?

Post by centella »

shaolinstar wrote:7 times in the best case scenario.

10-12 times when the fridge is full, 3-4 times otherwise. From my own experience, you need at least 3 meals to refill your stomach. If someone can confirm that.

7 hours in the best case scenario.

Either 10-12 hours or 3-4 hours when I really mess up my body clock. From my own experience, you need at least 3 days to resync your body clock. If someone can confirm that.

Lol dis guy replies same to all threads?

I sleep about 9 hours a day. I cant sleep more or my cat starts biting my toes.

Well just realized I posted this in the wrong topic but whatever it works for me.
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

How much do you eaty?

Post by Good ol Ivan »

1-2 times a day. 3 if I have the money/time.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

How much do you eaty?

Post by momuuu »

4 times. Lunch, dinner, evening snack, midnight lunch.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

How much do you eaty?

Post by _venox_ »

Zmorge Zn?ni Zmittag Zvieri Znacht so 5 times (5 Z).
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

How much do you eaty?

Post by thebritish »

3-4 times a day, but mostly it is 3 times day.
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

How much do you eaty?

Post by rsy »

For anybody who wants to build those guns and loves math: http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/#result

Depending on whether u wanna lose weight or gain weight u wanna stay nearly +-500 calories of ur basal metabolic rate cal number. Carbs and proteins are nearly 4 calories per gram and fats 9 calories per gram.

I myself have been going to the gym 5 times a week and eat 6 meals a day starting with breakfast at 6, brunch at 8 30, lunch at 1, midday snack at 4, dinner at 6 30 and then a small protein shake containing loads of casein (a slow release protein which helps during catabolic state of body to burn fat instead of muscle).

I was like 150 pounds 1 year back and now I m like 180 185. Having a good gym program really helps. This free plan has been helping me a lot.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1wKNM ... VHYkE/view

Or u could subscribe to six pack shortcuts on utube and enjoy
France benj89
Howdah

How much do you eaty?

Post by benj89 »

you got some serious discipline, good job
I used to watch strength camp (helliot hulse) back when he started and I still do from times to times, you might like his channel
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

How much do you eaty?

Post by gibson »

rsy wrote:For anybody who wants to build those guns and loves math: http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/#result

Depending on whether u wanna lose weight or gain weight u wanna stay nearly +-500 calories of ur basal metabolic rate cal number. Carbs and proteins are nearly 4 calories per gram and fats 9 calories per gram.

I myself have been going to the gym 5 times a week and eat 6 meals a day starting with breakfast at 6, brunch at 8 30, lunch at 1, midday snack at 4, dinner at 6 30 and then a small protein shake containing loads of casein (a slow release protein which helps during catabolic state of body to burn fat instead of muscle).

I was like 150 pounds 1 year back and now I m like 180 185. Having a good gym program really helps. This free plan has been helping me a lot.

all you really have to do is eat loads of protein in the morning and evening and loads of carbs in the middle of the day, work out hard once a day, and get big.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

How much do you eaty?

Post by momuuu »

gibson wrote:
rsy wrote:For anybody who wants to build those guns and loves math: http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/#result

all you really have to do is eat loads of protein in the morning and evening and loads of carbs in the middle of the day, work out hard once a day, and get big.

or you can be blessed by your genes (y)
France benj89
Howdah

How much do you eaty?

Post by benj89 »

all this reminds me I have to go back to the gym.. shit is hard
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

How much do you eaty?

Post by gibson »

jerom wrote:
gibson wrote:all you really have to do is eat loads of protein in the morning and evening and loads of carbs in the middle of the day, work out hard once a day, and get big.
or you can be blessed by your genes (y)

I hate those people.....
France benj89
Howdah

How much do you eaty?

Post by benj89 »

at 20 you have the body you inherit, at 40 the body you deserve and at 60 the body you earned
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

How much do you eaty?

Post by Jam »

My grandmother is 94 and stills live on her own and works her garden because she never stopped doing things.
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

How much do you eaty?

Post by rsy »

jam wrote:My grandmother is 94 and stills live on her own and works her garden because she never stopped doing things.

#Respect
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah

How much do you eaty?

Post by Good ol Ivan »

rsy wrote:
jam wrote:My grandmother is 94 and stills live on her own and works her garden because she never stopped doing things.
#Respect
Why would you use hashtags outside twitter.
France benj89
Howdah

How much do you eaty?

Post by benj89 »

because fuck bitches get money yo #thug#gold'sgym
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah

How much do you eaty?

Post by Good ol Ivan »

benj89 wrote:because fuck bitches get money yo #thug#gold''sgym
yeah it''s okay if you do it ironically
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

How much do you eaty?

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

http://www.amazon.com/Being-Mortal-Medi ... 0805095152
India _DB_
Howdah

How much do you eaty?

Post by _DB_ »

3-4 times. Sometimes I get snacks during dusk.
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

How much do you eaty?

Post by Jam »

frycookofdoom wrote:
http://www.amazon.com/Being-Mortal-Medicine-What-Matters/dp/0805095152
Not sure what you mean by that. She does take medication for a thyroid issue, blood pressure, and a daily aspirin because shes had 2 strokes decades ago.