Is this what ESOC has done for the aoe3 community ?

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.

Is this what ESOC has made?

Yes
20%
No
53%
The institute was here
20%
Gibson is an inst. insurgent carrying out psychological warfare(see above)
7%
Lol!
No votes

Total votes: 15

No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Post by adderbrain5 »

Wow guys... This took me a long ass time to drag select in the iPhone. The following is some kind of flame war going on today between Gibson and Garja . God I love competition and even competitive mudslinging but this is getting brutal !!! Is this all that ESOC can claim to have produced???

Garja said:Ye because you're not just stating I'm not top3 (again why top3, because h2o and bsop are top2?) but because you clearly putting me way below my level and that indeed annoys me.
But as I said it annoys me even more that you sentence over other players much better than you in the first place.
This is unfuckingbelievable. I can't believe I'm actually going to take the time to respond to this since I'm sure you must be trolling , but I'm extremely pissed right now about things irl and need a place to vent. Since you don't even seem to have the mental capacity to read and comprehend English I've done you the favor of getting on my computer and copying and pasting all the quotes from our discussion so you can't spread anymore misinformation about what I have and Have not said.

anyone who says that garja is the 3rd best player is just saying that to make fun of him. Everyone knows he isn't.

I said this in responsive to an inquisitive soul who had read the troll list that had the top 3 players as 1) samwise, 2)acergame's lag, and 3)garja. This is obviously not a legitimate attempt at creating a list of top players, as you can see by number 2. You are at number 3 as a reference to the quote where you said you were number 3.

(again why top3, because h2o and bsop are top2?)
That troll list I just referenced is why we're talking about top 3. But lets see what your response to me was.

lol nice flame

You apparently don't claim to be the third best player so I have no idea how I was flaming you and even if you did I still wasn't flaming. Lets see my next post.

There's a very subtle difference between flaming and the truth. If you honestly think that you're the 3rd best player you're either just flat out stupid or have more of an ego than Donald trump has cash.
I claim your not the third best player.

There is also a subtle difference on what you think it's the truth and the truth itself tho.
You imply that you are the third best player.

this the same guy who lost to fard and he genuinely think he the third best player lmao
I say you aren't the third best player.

Dude I know where you want to end up and I don't really care to argue this more. I don't need a player that have like 1/10 of my experience in this game to tell me where I stand.

I think that along the years I matured a quite a accurate depiction of players' relative strenght and that includes me as well as many other people that I had the chance to play against or watch them play extensively.

Besides this I just wanna add that it is easy to speak about others being totally unrelated to the subject. The quote that somppu screenshooted was there for the mere purpose of fun as he could perhaps enjoy some salty discussion that however I can't be bothered to have with you. It was put there without any contest just like all other quotes in this thread, so if you were so smart as you apparently claim to be you should figure out by yourself what it means and in which circumstances I wrote that line (among plenty of others that obvisouly sommppu is not showing for his convenience).
You belittle me based off of my game experience and say that your original quote saying you're the third best player was taken out of context.

If you would take the time to go remember the events of an hour or two ago or click on the previous page you would realize that I don't care to get into an argument with you or tell you where I stand. Someone else was wondering how you were the third best player ( referencing the list that had samwise at 1, acergame's lag at 2,and you at 3). I told him that you were in fact not the third best player and that you were on that obvious troll list because of sompu's quote.

That was when you appeared and seemed to think that I wanted to fight you, so responded with your typical "let's not actual make an argument but just say stupid shit" argument. Apparently I was flaming you by saying you weren't the third best player? I'm not trying to pick an argument with you, nor tell you how big your aoe3 cock is. I merely stated that you're not in the top three aoe3 players, which is obvious to anyone who has eyes except maybe you, since your eyes seemed to be blocked by your ego.
I try to explain that I wasn't trying to pick a fight with you, just explaining to another player about the troll list of top players. I was again say you aren't a top 3 player.

Well sorry, might be my ego then, but to me that's exactly picking up on players. And I could understand if it was someone good or experienced at the game speaking that way (see my posts about Acergame) but really from you or Marco, or w/e clueless guy in turn it just pisses me off.

And not just that but it pisses me off that you guys are going full retarded, twisting my words. Like, look at how the topic is progressing, now people is debating on player's ranking. That's incredibly annoying to me.
You talk about me "flaming you" how I'm "twisting your words" and how I'm retarded and annoying you.

okay, so since I'm not a top tier player can you help me with something? Go click on the bracket and look at your series against fard. Since I'm not a top tier player I can't really read the result. Does it say 3-2 fard win? And then does the next series say 4-1 goongoon beating fard? Then does the next series say 4-2 samwise beating goongoon? I apoligize for trying to use logic and im sure since I'm not a top player I didn't read those results right. It seems to me that the third best player in the game should be in the semi finals of the tournament, but when I look at the bracket I see goongoon, samwise, musket, and acer in the semi finals. But I'm sure since I'm not a top player I can't read or use logic and I would be happy for you to enlighten me.
Me saying how I came to the conclusion that you aren't a top 3 player in a sarcastic way

I'm finding it hard to replay. because the amount of bs on each post is incredible.

First of all, I never claimed to be top3. Why the hell you guys are even talking about that? You are so eager to talk your way in the thread that you can't stop for a second and check it I ever mentioned that. (facepalm)

Secondly, I already said I can rematch Fard when he wants. I don't think that series was fair at all, just like pretty much every series in this tourney (too much lag) to consider it competitive.

Gotta love all te mental masturbation of you guys trying to make a list with tourney results of games that are all upsets.
You saying that you never claimed to be top3. Would have been nice if you thought this while making your previous posts.

you don't even claim to be top 3 than why did you say I was flaming you when I said you weren't top three and then imply that you were top three? Notice how I said you weren't top three, than you said there's a subtle difference between the actual truth and what I thought the truth was, implying that you thought you were top three.
Me questioning whether not you really believe that you aren't top 3
And then we come back to your most recent post.

Ye because you're not just stating I'm not top3 (again why top3, because h2o and bsop are top2?) but because you clearly putting me way below my level and that indeed annoys me.

But as I said it annoys me even more that you sentence over other players much better than you in the first place.
So please answer me where the hell did I say you aren't anything except top 3? Nowhere, you just have such a big ego and an apparent incomprehension of the English language that you just read that somewhere. What the hell does this even mean?
I play this game casually. I never claimed to be good, but you don't have to be good at something to see when someone is better than someone else. Are you a pro soccer player? No. Then by your logic you shouldn't be able to judge how good the teams are compared to each other. You obviously believe that your a top 3 player of you wouldn't have gotten into an argument with me in the first place, because that is literally the only thing I have ever said. And its obvious to anyone who plays the game that you aren't top 3. That's really all that has to be said.
No Flag wearegood
Musketeer

Post by wearegood »

garja is butthurt.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

tl'dr?
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

Literally the worst community.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

So much text. So few motication to read it.
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

I have no idea what's going on here because I only visit off topic lol.
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

Post by Good ol Ivan »

Shit thread.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

incog wrote:maybe i''m too tired to see the point of this thread

I think the OP is trying to say that the Institute has planted me here for physiological warfare? I''m not entirely sure actually. I think he just doesn''t like me because he thinks I oosed him in a tr game once. I don''t get the point of the poll or all the walls of text though.
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

Post by Good ol Ivan »

jam wrote:I have no idea what''s going on here because I only visit off topic lol.
Don''t worry, the rest of the forum is not worth visiting anyway.
Been there, done that.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

Which thread is this garja vs gibson on? The OP is fucking unreadable
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
No Flag drac3130
Musketeer

Post by drac3130 »

This might just be a shittier thread than Marco's
No Flag PoniPoika
Skirmisher

Post by PoniPoika »

I'm sorry op but I'm chronically out of shits to give. I'm afraid it's terminal.
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Post by Marco1698 »

incog wrote:maybe i''m too tired to see the point of this thread

Maybe because it doesn''t exist :)
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Post by Marco1698 »

ovi12 wrote:Which thread is this garja vs gibson on?

Epic statement thread, you can''t write there currently since it is locked
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Post by adderbrain5 »

gibson wrote:
incog wrote:maybe im too tired to see the point of this thread
I think the OP is trying to say that the Institute has planted me here for physiological warfare? Im not entirely sure actually. I think he just doesnt like me because he thinks I oosed him in a tr game once. I dont get the point of the poll or all the walls of text though.

no Im pretty neutral on you and I wasnt pissed u maybe OOSD I was more like wow this guy had the nerve to come to the game with a pretty Incomplete deck, wastes his gold in spies and then goes OOs while I out score with a much better built base, then he has the nerve to say I OOS him when any observer at that point would have seen the game quite in my favor. But Im just starting to see a troll pattern and strange that in my case we I did play you and it was an Oos suspicious . And if you find that so ridiculous that I was confident winning its not like you outranked me by more than a few PR lvls. Im just starting to really build PR now and Ill probably be past your lvl 20 or whatever soon
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

adderbrain5 wrote:
gibson wrote: I think the OP is trying to say that the Institute has planted me here for physiological warfare? Im not entirely sure actually. I think he just doesnt like me because he thinks I oosed him in a tr game once. I dont get the point of the poll or all the walls of text though.
no Im pretty neutral on you and I want pissed u oosdi was more like wow this guy had the nerve to come to the game with a pretty Incomplete deck, wastes his gold in spies and then goes OOs while I out score with a much better built base, then him has the nerve to say I OOS him when any observer at that point would have seen the game quite in my favor. But Im just starting to see a troll pattern and strange that in my case we I did play you and it was an Oos suspicious

I just assumed you oosed because I didnt.... I wait for you online after but you didnt come back on. And you didnt really out score me. You had a better boom strat and yet you only had 50 points on me bc you went to imperial ten minutes late. Your base was pretty OP tho.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Post by adderbrain5 »

gibson wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote: no Im pretty neutral on you and I want pissed u oosdi was more like wow this guy had the nerve to come to the game with a pretty Incomplete deck, wastes his gold in spies and then goes OOs while I out score with a much better built base, then him has the nerve to say I OOS him when any observer at that point would have seen the game quite in my favor. But Im just starting to see a troll pattern and strange that in my case we I did play you and it was an Oos suspicious
I just assumed you oosed because I didnt.... I wait for you online after but you didnt come back on. And you didnt really out score me. You had a better boom strat and yet you only had 50 points on me bc you went to imperial ten minutes late. Your base was pretty OP tho.

I went to imperial late because as Brits you get an extra 4 villagers that way. Same way Dutch goes late, and even German can. Actually I was just testing it for 55 where its more worth it. 50 Eco points not going to decide a mr 40
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

adderbrain5 wrote:
gibson wrote: I just assumed you oosed because I didnt.... I wait for you online after but you didnt come back on. And you didnt really out score me. You had a better boom strat and yet you only had 50 points on me bc you went to imperial ten minutes late. Your base was pretty OP tho.
I went to imperial late because as Brits you get an extra 4 villagers that way. Same way Dutch goes late, and even German can. Actually I was just testing it for 55 where its more worth it. 50 Eco points not going to decide a mr 40

exactly... Eco was even so why would I waste 37 minutes of my time playing a game mode that I dont like and have never played before just to end the game before it was about to get to the part I would actually enjoy?
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Seriously Ill donate all my betting post to the first person making a tldr.
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

too long. don't wanna read em.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

We should make a poll just to know : did you read the OP ?
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

Shoulda make a poll who makes shittier threads, Marco or adderbrain.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers