Bernie Sanders next president of USA

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Re: Bernie Sanders next president of USA

Post by spanky4ever »

this thread was never about guns. Sanders has lost vs Clinton- But the fight for money out of politics continues. And there will be an exiting convention next week. Sanders running was never about him - It was about "we the ppl".
[video]https://youtu.be/0CffIn_nOgU[/video]
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

The Burn is real - and in continues - even if Sanders it not elected president. USA maybe have a very un popular president - with 2. worst ratings EVER. the fight now will be about the congress and the house for the next years. AND for fair election going forward.
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzgBkpY-6mE[/video]
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

The fight for real change will go on! Go for it millennials of USA!
1980 the ceo in the 500 biggest corp in USA made 42 times the salary of the workers - now they make 320 times more!! How can that be sustainable?
Bosnia & Herzegovina medinos
Lancer
ESO: AlexBoye,Daddysmurf

Post by medinos »

THE SUPER DELEGATES CAN GO SUPER FUCK THEMSELVES....
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

@iNcog I dont agree with you --- at all. Ofcorse there is a limit to how high ordinary wages should/or can be, before you get unemployment. I would argue that you could pay your workers more by dividing the money a company earns more fair. And you should not forget that if more ppl with low income get a raise, they will spend that money - and economy will grow. But on the other hand - we are maybe in a time where the economy will not grow so much anymore - and you can no longer "grow out of" the problems? Then the pie has to be more fairly divided! When you look at what is happening on grass root level in USA now, there is bound to be some changes in the next few years.
What are your thought of the inequality I mentioned above?
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

It's not sustainable because at some point the majority, the workers, should get upset about it. But apperantly the average worker likes clinton more..
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Jerom wrote:It's not sustainable because at some point the majority, the workers, should get upset about it. But apperantly the average worker likes clinton more..

When you look at all the shenanigans in this electron, I would say that the best, and the most liked candidate did not win. Go Google california election - its pretty scary for a country claiming to be a democracy: [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDPsG-1fo4w[/video]
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Either way, America is fucked. Well, no more fucked than it was with the first black gay president.

Hillary Clinton, in fact, the whole family has a shady background in politics. They built their carreers on lots of shady stuff. Bill fucked around with every lil bimbo he could find around, she cheated on him too, both with men and women. They haven't had a real marriage for years, these two stay together because it's like a business: together they make more money and have more influence, than if they get divorced. She got fat donations for the Clinton foundation from rich oil states. What do you think her foreign policy would be towards her donors? Both Bill and Hillary are two notorious lying psychopaths, they're not interested in anything but power, influence and money. Their daughter, Chelsea is not even Bill's kid. She doesn't look at all like him. She looks like one of Hillary's ex, whom she fucked to get partnership in a law firm. She is an unscrupulous narcissist hack who wants the presidency just for the fact that she's a Clinton and they always get their way.

Trump was born into a rich family. He didn't really build his own fortune. He used illegal workers on his real-estate projects, this is a well-known fact. He was basically a nobody (in the big media) until he got coopted into that TV show. Then he realised he could make more money by getting more media exposure. So he got addicted to this new status of media star. He has no actual political experience, he thinks you can run a country like a private business. His foreign policy not only lacks vision, it's basically a blur. If you ask him anything about his stance on different foreign issues, he just replies with evasive stuff. His candidacy is literally the follow-up to the "You're Fired" TV show. On top of it all, this guy has no idea about how it's living on a salary, he's a Wall Street croon. You think he gives a shit about the level of employment in the USA? Or about the stock market? Which one do you think he would prioritise: employment or stock market stability?

I'm afraid you guys from the USA are going to have a rollercoaster with either of these two in office for four years.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Garja wrote:
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Bernie was like this hobo Jew who couldn't get a stable job until he got into politics. He's rather atypical for a Jew, because Jews are very smart people who usually achieve a lot in their lives.
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Come to think of it, it was probably better if Bernie was elected, because of these 3 he had the least pernicious potential. He would have been a weak president in relation to the Congress, but he would have probably done the least damage in 4 years of mandate.

These 2, Clinton and Trump have accumulated a lot of dirty stuff as they aged, they are dirty tricks veterans (in politics and business). They're both old foxes who did a lot of harm to get up there. And they won't stop once they get the position.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

There is a grass root in USA - they are trying to get more progressive and honest ppl elected on every level, including Congress. The "wolf pack" has so far managed to get money out of politics in 5 states. A long way to go - but they are getting there I hope.

Things have to change in USA, or there will be riots all over! I hope politicians and BIG corp understand that 2
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Dolan said:
Come to think of it, it was probably better if Bernie was elected, because of these 3 he had the least pernicious potential. He would have been a weak president in relation to the Congress, but he would have probably done the least damage in 4 years of mandate.

When congress are shifted to democrats (and I do think it will happen during next 2 years) Sanders could achieve a lot. Sanders goals is to give US citizens about the same rights that EU citizens have. Compared to USA it is a revolution - but in our terms its common sense.
Imagine Scandinavia, France, Germany had the same corrupt system with money buying politicians on this scale - it would be big CARAMBA for sure!
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Here is some good news if you want money out of politics: [video]https://youtu.be/Ro2xHXkAsS0[/video]
Niue Le Dragon
Dragoon

Post by Le Dragon »

iNcog wrote:and don't forget bern-cuck, who brings idealogies to the table but basically nothing else

read: the rest of the world is gonna get fucked because the USA are ameritards

Did I just hear the word 'Trump'?
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Well at least Bernie Sanders has vision and tries to represent the people. With Clinton and Trump it just feels like a huge narcistic episode in their narcistic lifes.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

fix economy you must fix the real problem...... lending at interest, fractional reserve lending, and the creation of money as debt. We need a whole new currency system. and it will be directly distributed to the people..... this is a peoples Gov't run by and for the people right? the new money created belongs to the people. not for the govt to doll out.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Why would you blame the government for whats happening? Its the greed of the banks and the people thats the problematic part imo.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Honestly, after doing a little more research, I don't think Clinton will be a particularly bad president. Trump on the other hand, if he got his way, would be insanely bad. Clinton may not be the best person ever, but we aren't voting to elect a best person, we are voting to elect a president. She has experience in the system, so I'm starting to come to terms with the fact that she will likely be president, and that she'll likely due a semi okay job.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

But all the interviews by her are going to be so annoying. At least trump is funny if you listen to him as if hes not being serious.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Damn, in two sentences you've convinced me to vote for a billioniare racist bigot who thinks he can buy an election, has no political experience,will likely trash the country, and is just flat out crazy. I guess the fact that you find Hillary annoying outways all that though. I mean we wouldn't want someone who sounds annoying to be president now would we?
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Hey, I dont care much for your pityful country, I just blindly hate hillary.