So, what are your thoughts on abortion?

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
No Flag Sgt_ROFLCopter
Musketeer

Post by Sgt_ROFLCopter »

Gay pickle tickle
Canada DivineFire
Lancer

Post by DivineFire »

frycookofdoom wrote:
arriah wrote:My gay what???
I anticipated that response.

Your gay, faggot.
Youre*** both times man gawd...
Taunt 3
Canada DivineFire
Lancer

Post by DivineFire »

I'm not going to lock this thread for you, I'm just going to ban you. You and all the body parts and cheese's trolling are becoming a bit much for me, maybe I'm biased idk. Homophobic slurs won't be tolerated, especially when directed at another user in particular. Consider yourself warned for the last time, I've had enough of some of you guys...
Taunt 3
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

divinefire wrote:I''m not going to lock this thread for you, I''m just going to ban you. You and all the body parts and cheese''s trolling are becoming a bit much for me, maybe I''m biased idk. Homophobic slurs won''t be tolerated, especially when directed at another user in particular. Consider yourself warned for the last time, I''ve had enough of some of you guys...

Well you are biased for one and also I don''t command what Pecksniff posts.
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

evilcheadar wrote:
divinefire wrote:Im not going to lock this thread for you, Im just going to ban you. You and all the body parts and cheeses trolling are becoming a bit much for me, maybe Im biased idk. Homophobic slurs wont be tolerated, especially when directed at another user in particular. Consider yourself warned for the last time, Ive had enough of some of you guys...
Well you are biased for one and also I dont command what Pecksniff posts.
Some people might be wondering why my steam account is called Cheez Bix.

Cheddar also happens to be a type of cheese.
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

jacksonpollock wrote:Just trying to keep this forum a little more light-hearted after some vicious fightini''
i study biotechnologies, and i''m ok whit it, the group of cells can''t be considerated human, are cell that are going to be differenziated, some are staminall too, cell is alive sistem ok, but can''t considered human. The fact is moneys, there are a lot of meccanism that get money from pregnat ladyes. It like for OGM and stamina cell, op road to resolve lot of problems,but the rich mafioso system of bussisness must stop it. Try to guess what economyc crash could be if cancers can be all solve whit stamina cell. Pharmacetic industry faiulureeee.
And well, as you all know, i''m a playboy and i fuck a lot, so i don''t want a child just becouse i was unlucky in my way to fuck all the girls (moral trolling, i always use prevention)
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers:
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

r4go wrote:
jacksonpollock wrote:Just trying to keep this forum a little more light-hearted after some vicious fightini
i study biotechnologies, and im ok whit it, the group of cells cant be considerated human, are cell that are going to be differenziated, some are staminall too, cell is alive sistem ok, but cant considered human. The fact is moneys, there are a lot of meccanism that get money from pregnat ladyes. It like for OGM and stamina cell, op road to resolve lot of problems,but the rich mafioso system of bussisness must stop it. Try to guess what economyc crash could be if cancers can be all solve whit stamina cell. Pharmacetic industry faiulureeee.
And well, as you all know, im a playboy and i fuck a lot, so i dont want a child just becouse i was unlucky in my way to fuck all the girls (moral trolling, i always use prevention)

lol what the fuck
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

my hard idea, a mix between true and troll. I give you a help, i fuck a lot of girls, as you can see from my profile's photo, i' m a beatifull guy
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

r4go wrote:my hard idea, a mix between true and troll. I give you a help, i fuck a lot of girls, as you can see from my profile''s photo, i'' m a beatifull guy
I''m afraid I can''t really see much in your avatar since it''s so small.
No Flag glenoidfossa
Crossbow

Post by glenoidfossa »

r4go wrote:
jacksonpollock wrote:Just trying to keep this forum a little more light-hearted after some vicious fightini
i study biotechnologies, and im ok whit it, the group of cells cant be considerated human, are cell that are going to be differenziated, some are staminall too, cell is alive sistem ok, but cant considered human. The fact is moneys, there are a lot of meccanism that get money from pregnat ladyes. It like for OGM and stamina cell, op road to resolve lot of problems,but the rich mafioso system of bussisness must stop it. Try to guess what economyc crash could be if cancers can be all solve whit stamina cell. Pharmacetic industry faiulureeee.
And well, as you all know, im a playboy and i fuck a lot, so i dont want a child just becouse i was unlucky in my way to fuck all the girls (moral trolling, i always use prevention)

Are you retarted?
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

glenoidfossa wrote:
r4go wrote:i study biotechnologies, and im ok whit it, the group of cells cant be considerated human, are cell that are going to be differenziated, some are staminall too, cell is alive sistem ok, but cant considered human. The fact is moneys, there are a lot of meccanism that get money from pregnat ladyes. It like for OGM and stamina cell, op road to resolve lot of problems,but the rich mafioso system of bussisness must stop it. Try to guess what economyc crash could be if cancers can be all solve whit stamina cell. Pharmacetic industry faiulureeee.

Are you retarted?
yes, how you can understand it so easy?? o well, you are retarted like me :D
Canada DivineFire
Lancer

Post by DivineFire »

This thread serves no purpose, going to lock it and am going to crack down on off topic shenanigans especially spam, insults and racial, religious and homophobic slurs. Bans will also be dealt out sooner rather than later.
Taunt 3
United States of America jacksonpollock
Dragoon

Re: So, what are your thoughts on abortion?

Post by jacksonpollock »

I'm very excited to see this thread can live again! So much potential for good, healthy debate.
No Flag ark.cade.race.champ
Crossbow

Re: So, what are your thoughts on abortion?

Post by ark.cade.race.champ »

jacksonpollock wrote:healthy debate.

If not it needs to be aborted.