Revisionist History

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

Revisionist History

Post by Good ol Ivan »

howlingwolfpaw wrote:
ivan wrote:I wrote a post just before the other thread got locked and I imma post it here because the topic is kinda related.

...yeah well except for that Hitler started the war in the first place. He sure acted in self defense by attempting to cleanse Poland, Ukraine, Russia - along other nations - so the land could be repopulated with Germans and the remaining population would get assimilated.
I have no idea what the internal motivations for the start of the war, i think every tactician would have said its impossible to attack all those countries at once (or maybe they thought it had to be done at once). but knowing that if he did the zionist population would be a problem (just like we were weary of our own internal japanese population). The atomic bombs could have been used to take out a military position or naval fleet but instead were used to strike fear and horror into the innocent people. I certainly wasnt justifying any of his actions but also not justifying USA actions in Japan with the nuclear bomb. Just pointing out how the victors in history write the narrative. If japan had won the war and realized we could not build another one then we would have been depicted as mass war criminals for its use, but since we won it was spun that it saved many lives.
You know WW2 is more than just Germans vs Jews.
And yes, you got that right, Hitler got a little overconfident and pretty much tried to take on all of Europe at once.
Otherwise yeah, I agree with you.

divinefire wrote:I didnt leave this thread open for it to become the one I just locked. Just sayin.
Can you point out what exactly is forbidden here? History? Politics?
Just sayin.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Revisionist History

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

yeah I do know that, I'm not real versed in it all as to what what happening at the time and what led to the wars break out. I spend much more time trying to analyze what I can whats going on now. (so much disinformation and truth to weed through) but I'm sure much perspective could be gained if i did.
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Revisionist History

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

aoefan4life wrote:
gustavusadolphus wrote:I think we should all take a moment and appreciate those in these forums who like to revise history. Some here think Adolph Hitler was not such a bad guy, and people like this really need medical attention. I say we raise awareness?for the issue of revisionist history as well as lettign the world know that the circle of ossus?is behind all the troubles of the world.
Adolf Hitler was not such a bad guy? What idiot would think that? lol

He only killed 6 million Jews tbh
France iNcog
Ninja

Revisionist History

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Canada DivineFire
Lancer

Revisionist History

Post by DivineFire »

Peer reviewed preferably...
Taunt 3
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Re: Revisionist History

Post by fightinfrenchman »

evilcheadar wrote:Grilled cheese