The reality which would be a problem is realized.

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
No Flag japanesprofessional
Crossbow

Post by japanesprofessional »

I thought it's wrong when something is upset recently,
thought what is strange seriously and saw. If I think carefully,
the product invented in the United States is Japanese is sold
in Japan made in Korea all too soon,

and that's made by a Korean unconscious inside.
Moreover a Korean doesn't go intentionally,
traditionally, a Chinese, using all information media,
hate speech, it's in the state.

Japanese will be that he's competing with a Korean
in also not worrying about it,
and quite troubled.

And after all there are a lot of things
by which an origin has disappeared into
pieces for the product invented in
the United States. ESOC also tends to have said so,
so please be careful.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

japanesprofessional wrote:I thought it''s wrong when something is upset recently,
thought what is strange seriously and saw. If I think carefully,
the product invented in the United States is Japanese is sold
in Japan made in Korea all too soon,

and that''s made by a Korean unconscious inside.
Moreover a Korean doesn''t go intentionally,
traditionally, a Chinese, using all information media,
hate speech, it''s in the state.
?
Japanese will be that he''s competing with a Korean
in also not worrying about it,
and quite troubled.
?
And after all there are a lot of things
by which an origin has disappeared into
pieces for the product invented in
the United States. ESOC also tends to have said so,
so please be careful.

what
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

?
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

Google Translate gone wrong.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Does it have something to do with the esoc patch not working for Japanese players?
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

It's more like I think he means they stole our idea and sold it as their own.
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
No Flag japanesprofessional
Crossbow

Post by japanesprofessional »

princeofcarthage wrote:It''s more like I think he means they stole our idea and sold it as their own.
Yes. They also plagiarize American technology as well as Japanese technology.
Retired Contributor

japanesprofessional wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:Its more like I think he means they stole our idea and sold it as their own.
Yes. They also plagiarize American technology as well as Japanese technology.
Should be in off topic. Dont get how this is aoe 3 related unless of course somehow its related to patch wherein you guys didnt receive proper credits.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

princeofcarthage wrote:It''s more like I think he means they stole our idea and sold it as their own.
Maybe he is referring to the elo rankings on the site?
Retired Contributor

jerom wrote:
princeofcarthage wrote:Its more like I think he means they stole our idea and sold it as their own.
Maybe he is referring to the elo rankings on the site?
But arent they of the jp community itself?
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

glad to see this thread getting more attention.
Netherlands irr3alist
Dragoon
Donator 05

Post by irr3alist »

There is a long history of strive and war between Japan and Korea. (Japanese invasions of Hideyoshi and Tokugawa Imjinwaeran (wiki link)
The OP mentions this and says that products in the West are copied and produced in China and Korea. This brings along the off-chance that history (Japanese historic views) is differently portrayed by these nations than the Japanese would like to see. The OP mentions then that we (western nations) should be careful with that and remind ourselves that history/ historic references (perhaps in this game which was made in the US) can be flawed in the eyes of the Japanese historian.

Whilst trying to push his (weird) nationalistic agenda (Japan absolutely loved Hitler in the WWII) based upon recent uprising of certain Japanese Nationalistic elements in their society is the defacto occupation of a nationalist / patriot? I personally would propose to do this possible rant off as complete garbage. There is no base for Japanese nationalism with so much film evidence and records around showing gruesome decapitations of whole cities just to save a few bullets. Civilian captives were forced to wait for hours sitting next to their dugout grave because the Japanese soldiers''arms got too tired of decapitating people and had to rest.

As similarly I detest the crimes of nazis commited in Eastern Europe, the atrocities of the Japanese should always bar any and all upcoming chest pumping of Japanese nationalists.

Hope that clears the post up and what the OP intentions were.

I agree totally that this is a complete senseless.
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

Post by Good ol Ivan »

irr3alist wrote:There is a long history of strive and war between Japan and Korea. (Japanese invasions of Hideyoshi and Tokugawa Imjinwaeran (wiki link)
The OP mentions this and says that products in the West are copied and produced in China and Korea. This brings along the off-chance that history (Japanese historic views) is differently portrayed by these nations than the Japanese would like to see. The OP mentions then that we (western nations) should be careful with that and remind ourselves that history/ historic references (perhaps in this game which was made in the US) can be flawed in the eyes of the Japanese historian.

Whilst trying to push his (weird) nationalistic agenda (Japan absolutely loved Hitler in the WWII) based upon recent uprising of certain Japanese Nationalistic elements in their society is the defacto occupation of a nationalist / patriot? I personally would propose to do this possible rant off as complete garbage. There is no base for Japanese nationalism with so much film evidence and records around showing gruesome decapitations of whole cities just to save a few bullets. Civilian captives were forced to wait for hours sitting next to their dugout grave because the Japanese soldiersarms got too tired of decapitating people and had to rest.

As similarly I detest the crimes of nazis commited in Eastern Europe, the atrocities of the Japanese should always bar any and all upcoming chest pumping of Japanese nationalists.

Hope that clears the post up and what the OP intentions were.

I agree totally that this is a complete senseless.
Eh, I just took it as a random Japanese rant against Koreans.

Its a thousand-year-old internet/real life meme that Japs and Koreans hate each other with an unmatched passion. Seriously I have never seen a rivalry as stupid and strong as that of Japs-Koreans. They always seem to argue about the most stupid shit (...both like to claim how a pair of barren, uninhabitable rocks (Liancourt islands, aka dokdo/takeshima) between both countries, belong rightfully to their country (Koreans even tried sending some "permanent residents" to those rocks to further legitimize that claim), how just about every existing product/idea was made up first in Korea/Japan... oh and my personal favorite - Korea ought to be called Corea. Supposedly Coreas official name was changed after Japanese colonization/occupation of Korea) and otherwise they just fling shit at each other at all times.
Posting just about anything about Korea in Japanese in some Japanese BBS/forum/whatever or vice versa will make everyone go apeshit.
If you ever see anything written in poor english whit Japan/Korea mentioned in between, be sure to never take it seriously.
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

Lol, funny thread.
No Flag glenoidfossa
Crossbow

Post by glenoidfossa »

What's with these fucking Asians.
United States of America Metis
Howdah

Post by Metis »

It amazes me how many Americans still think of South Korea as a land of poor peasant farmers. South Korea is an economic and technological world power. The computer you are using to browse these forums almost certainty contains components manufactured in South Korea. There is a good chance that the memory in it is made by SK Hynix and much of the other components are made by Samsung. Even if you have a computer without South Korean parts (highly unlikely) it still may have been shipped to your shores on a Hyundai Heavy Industries cargo ship, unloaded by a Kubota tractor, and brought to your door in a truck containing LG Chem batteries, Hyundai parts, and POSCO steel.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

metis wrote:It amazes me how many Americans still think of South Korea as a land of poor peasant farmers. South Korea is an economic and technological world power. The computer you are using to browse these forums almost certainty contains components manufactured in South Korea. There is a good chance that the memory in it is made by SK Hynix and much of the other components are made by Samsung. Even if you have a computer without South Korean parts (highly unlikely) it still may have been shipped to your shores on a Hyundai Heavy Industries cargo ship, unloaded by a Kubota tractor, and brought to your door in a truck containing LG Chem batteries, Hyundai parts, and POSCO steel.

Personally I don''t like Samsung phones. Motorola is far superior.
Howdah

Post by Metis »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
metis wrote:

Personally I dont like Samsung phones. Motorola is far superior.
I have a Samsung computer monitor, TV, DVD drive and tablet, they all have given me excellent service.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

metis wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:Personally I dont like Samsung phones. Motorola is far superior.
I have a Samsung computer monitor, TV, DVD drive?and?tablet, they all have given me excellent service.

I dislike their TouchWiz UI on top of Android. Its very ugly and doesnt add much useful functionality. What kind of phone do you have?
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

Post by Good ol Ivan »

glenoidfossa wrote:What''s with these fucking Asians.
Asians over the internet fascinated me ever since I first joined ESO.
Really.

Have you ever seen a chatroom on ESO with jap characters which wasn''t... locked?
I can''t be the only one who asked myself "what the hell is the deal with that?"
I mean just look at about anyone else. I recall Brazilians, Turks, Frenchies, Italians, Jews, Russians... making public chatrooms where they talked with countrymen in their native language. I made my ESO account nearly 10 years ago, but not once have I seen anyone else but asians make a locked chatroom in their own language, for the sole purpose of keeping out foreigners.
In fact, Asians seem so reluctant to the idea of interacting with foreigners, not once have I seen them make a public chatroom on ESO. Are they shy? Xenophobic? Debating on their role on WW3 and the unavoidable demise of the west?
We will never know.
Howdah

Post by Metis »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
metis wrote:I have a Samsung computer monitor, TV, DVD drive and tablet, they all have given me excellent service.

I dislike their TouchWiz UI on top of Android. Its very ugly and doesnt add much useful functionality. What kind of phone do you have?
I dont have a cell phone, never had any use for one. The tablet is a Galaxy, its handy for looking things up when I dont want to boot up the Desktop.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

ivan wrote:
glenoidfossa wrote:Whats with these fucking Asians.
Asians over the internet fascinated me ever since I first joined ESO.
Really.

Have you ever seen a chatroom on ESO with jap characters which wasnt... locked?
I cant be the only one who asked myself "what the hell is the deal with that?"
I mean just look at about anyone else. I recall Brazilians, Turks, Frenchies, Italians, Jews, Russians... making public chatrooms where they talked with countrymen in their native language. I made my ESO account nearly 10 years ago, but not once have I seen anyone else but asians make a locked chatroom in their own language, for the sole purpose of keeping out foreigners.
In fact, Asians seem so reluctant to the idea of interacting with foreigners, not once have I seen them make a public chatroom on ESO. Are they shy? Xenophobic? Debating on their role on WW3 and the unavoidable demise of the west?
We will never know.

Japan actually has a national password for ESO chatrooms, its in their constitution .
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

metis wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:I dislike their TouchWiz UI on top of Android. Its very ugly and doesnt add much useful functionality. What kind of phone do you have?
I dont have a cell phone, never had any use for one. The tablet is a Galaxy, its handy for looking things up when I dont want to boot up the Desktop.

Nexus tablets are superior
Howdah

Post by Metis »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
metis wrote:

Nexus tablets are superior
My Samsung tablet was free, my brother gave it to me when he bought himself a new one.
Malaysia Aizamk
Pro Player
ESOC WarChiefs Classic 2017

Post by Aizamk »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
ivan wrote:Asians over the internet fascinated me ever since I first joined ESO.
Really.

Have you ever seen a chatroom on ESO with jap characters which wasnt... locked?
I cant be the only one who asked myself "what the hell is the deal with that?"
We will never know.

Japan actually has a national password for ESO chatrooms, its in their constitution .
But the password is always in the game/chatroom name... surely its YOUR fault for not trying to bridge the gap by learning a bit of Japanese? :angryapple:

(may be my bias cos Im Asian)
oranges.