The reality which would be a problem is realized.

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

aizamk wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:Japan actually has a national password for ESO chatrooms, its in their constitution .
But the password is always in the game/chatroom name... surely its YOUR fault for not trying to bridge the gap by learning a bit of Japanese? :angryapple:

(may be my bias cos Im Asian)

i was joking. I dont know how to type Japanese characters on my keyboard
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
No Flag glenoidfossa
Crossbow

Post by glenoidfossa »

ivan wrote:
glenoidfossa wrote:Whats with these fucking Asians.
Asians over the internet fascinated me ever since I first joined ESO.
Really.

Have you ever seen a chatroom on ESO with jap characters which wasnt... locked?
I cant be the only one who asked myself "what the hell is the deal with that?"
I mean just look at about anyone else. I recall Brazilians, Turks, Frenchies, Italians, Jews, Russians... making public chatrooms where they talked with countrymen in their native language. I made my ESO account nearly 10 years ago, but not once have I seen anyone else but asians make a locked chatroom in their own language, for the sole purpose of keeping out foreigners.
In fact, Asians seem so reluctant to the idea of interacting with foreigners, not once have I seen them make a public chatroom on ESO. Are they shy? Xenophobic? Debating on their role on WW3 and the unavoidable demise of the west?
We will never know.

Maybe the Asians have their own fan patch and they want to talk about it but not share it with those who dont speak asian.
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

Post by Good ol Ivan »

glenoidfossa wrote:
ivan wrote:Asians over the internet fascinated me ever since I first joined ESO.
Really.

Have you ever seen a chatroom on ESO with jap characters which wasnt... locked?
I cant be the only one who asked myself "what the hell is the deal with that?"
I mean just look at about anyone else. I recall Brazilians, Turks, Frenchies, Italians, Jews, Russians... making public chatrooms where they talked with countrymen in their native language. I made my ESO account nearly 10 years ago, but not once have I seen anyone else but asians make a locked chatroom in their own language, for the sole purpose of keeping out foreigners.
In fact, Asians seem so reluctant to the idea of interacting with foreigners, not once have I seen them make a public chatroom on ESO. Are they shy? Xenophobic? Debating on their role on WW3 and the unavoidable demise of the west?
We will never know.
Maybe the Asians have their own fan patch and they want to talk about it but not share it with those who dont speak asian.
In that case they have a fan patch for 10 years now.
United States of America Metis
Howdah

Post by Metis »

aizamk wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:Japan actually has a national password for ESO chatrooms, its in their constitution .
But the password is always in the game/chatroom name... surely its YOUR fault for not trying to bridge the gap by learning a bit of Japanese? :angryapple:

My girlfriend and her Japanese roommate taught me some Japanese once. Kintama means pizza, right?
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

ivan wrote:
glenoidfossa wrote:Maybe the Asians have their own fan patch and they want to talk about it but not share it with those who dont speak asian.
In that case they have a fan patch for 10 years now.
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

Post by Good ol Ivan »

aizamk wrote:

Speaking of which, damn, your English is pretty good for a Malaysian :happy:
Have you ever travelled abroad?