Weed legalization in our FORUMS VOTE NOW

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.

Weed legalization in the ESOC

Yes
59%
No
41%

Total votes: 27

No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
frycookofdoom wrote:Ive been smoking weed since I was 12

not good for you... Its a well-known fact that everyone who has done weed has gone on to live a bad, unsuccessful life
Im an unemployed philosophy student living off his parents retirement savings, how could I possibly be considered unsuccessful?
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

frycookofdoom wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:not good for you... Its a well-known fact that everyone who has done weed has gone on to live a bad, unsuccessful life
Im an unemployed philosophy student living off his parents retirement savings, how could I possibly be considered unsuccessful?

at least you have parents..
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
frycookofdoom wrote:Im an unemployed philosophy student living off his parents retirement savings, how could I possibly be considered unsuccessful?

at least you have parents..
Exactly. Id wager that most drug addicts have already traded their parents for more drugs at this stage.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

maybe if it were legal they wouldn't have to spend all their money in an under ground market and wouldn't feel like outcast of society. And measure of success is a whole another topic. If its based on materialism and worldly accomplishment then some would see that as a false sense of gratification and prefer to just be good simple humans. Many use drugs to escape the reality of this corrupt and unjust system. Others would feel heir life was a waste if they did not invent the better way to cut veggies... its all about perspective.
No Flag stevelance
Musketeer

Post by stevelance »

howlingwolfpaw wrote:maybe if it were legal they wouldn''t have to spend all their money in an under ground market and wouldn''t feel like outcast of society. And measure of success is a whole another topic. If its based on materialism and worldly accomplishment then some would see that as a false sense of gratification and prefer to just be good simple humans. Many use drugs to escape the reality of this corrupt and unjust system. Others would feel heir life was a waste if they did not invent the better way to cut veggies... its all about perspective.
Yep I guess some of us are just born losers.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

most hippies i know renounce what others would call success. And dont see this world as a competition to lose or win, they see it as a community and when we all succeed we all win. Its a very self centered way of thinking to be a capitalist and buy into the system we have that mathematically creates "losers" through the very monetary system we have that operates through creation of debt, interest based lending and fractional reserve lending.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

howlingwolfpaw wrote:most hippies i know renounce what others would call success. And dont see this world as a competition to lose or win, they see it as a community and when we all succeed we all win. Its a very self centered way of thinking to be a capitalist and buy into the system we have that mathematically creates "losers" through the very monetary system we have that operates through creation of debt, interest based lending and fractional reserve lending.

hippies cant afford pools, thus they are unsuccessful
France benj89
Howdah

Post by benj89 »

indeed if you don't have a pool by your 50s you failed at life
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
United States of America Metis
Howdah

Post by Metis »

benj89 wrote:indeed if you don''t have a pool by your 50s you failed at life
Pools are just sad reflections of reality. I did my initial scuba training in a pool but have not been in one since. Who needs a pool when you have an ocean?
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

metis wrote:
benj89 wrote:indeed if you dont have a pool by your 50s you failed at life
Pools are just sad reflections of reality. I did my initial scuba training in a pool but have not been in one since. Who needs a pool when you have an ocean?

Oceans are so dirty and full of animal life... my pool is so full of muriatic acid notjing can live in it. Especially not ducks
France benj89
Howdah

Post by benj89 »

metis wrote:
benj89 wrote:indeed if you dont have a pool by your 50s you failed at life
I was referring to what a french retard said on TV few years ago: "If you dont have a rolex by your 50s you failed at life".
It went viral, but not in the US I suppose.
Actually, as long as they arent dirty, I enjoy lakes the most. Never done surfing or any related sport so Im not a fan of waves. I also prefer fresh water, and the chill and less populated atmosphere in lakes. Been to few lakes in Minnesota, and swimming in the middle of beautiful forest was my fav swimming experience. Water skiing there was amazing, and again you cant really do that in the ocean, at least where I go. Ofc the wildlife isnt comparable, but I cant do diving for health condition and I dont live in Polynesia where Id be able to see it from the surface so doesnt matter much
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
Howdah

Post by Metis »

benj89 wrote:
metis wrote:
I was referring to what a french retard said on TV few years ago: "If you dont have a rolex by your 50s you failed at life".
Thats an interesting statement and shows how too many people get caught up in show over substance.

I bought a $25 Casio dive watch decades ago' its spent weeks in salt water and years out in the field getting banged around on rocks and trees and run over by pickups in camp. Not only does a Rolex dive watch have no more functionality than my Casio, it has the detriment of being something that a criminal is going to want to steal. No-one is going to give my beat-up Casio a second look, but it still keeps nearly perfect time.

In fact, this post reminded me to set my watch to Standard Time. After six months, my Casio is only ten seconds off from the NIST time server.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

metis wrote:
benj89 wrote:I was referring to what a french retard said on TV few years ago: "If you dont have a rolex by your 50s you failed at life".?
Thats an interesting statement and shows how?too many people get caught up in show over substance.

I bought a $25 Casio dive watch decades ago' its spent weeks in salt water?and years out in the field getting banged around on rocks and trees and run over by?pickups in camp. Not only does a?Rolex dive watch?have no more functionality than my Casio, it has the detriment of?being something that?a criminal is going to want to steal. No-one is going to give my?beat-up Casio a second look,?but it still keeps nearly perfect time.

In fact, this post reminded me to set my watch to?Standard Time. After six months, my Casio?is?only ten seconds off from the NIST time server.

its ugly though
Howdah

Post by Metis »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
metis wrote:

its ugly though
Who you callin ugly?

[attachment id="2208" thumbnail="1"]
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

metis wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:its ugly though
Who you callin ugly?

[attachment thumbnail="1" id="2208"]

your watch
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Post by aoefan4life »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
medinos wrote:I just want to know...

Honest answers pls..

Weed is a schedule 1 drug for a reason. keep your head straight
It is schedule 1 but I really encourage you to research this just a tiny bit more. You cant physically overdose on marijuana and while its an intoxicant it is much much safer than alcohol. Maybe if stupid college kids could use marijuana instead of alcohol I could read about less deaths. Yes people smoke it and smoking is terrible but you can also use edibles and marijuana infused drinks where its legal and regulated for adults 21 and over.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

aoefan4life wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:Weed is a schedule 1 drug for a reason. keep your head straight
It is schedule 1 but I really encourage you to research this just a tiny bit more. You cant physically overdose on marijuana and while its an intoxicant it is much much safer than alcohol. Maybe if stupid college kids could use marijuana instead of alcohol I could read about less deaths. Yes people smoke it and smoking is terrible but you can also use edibles and marijuana infused drinks where its legal and regulated for adults 21 and over.

Hmm.. i Will investigate this further. Let me text my friend who deals" and ill try it myself
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Post by aoefan4life »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
aoefan4life wrote:It is schedule 1 but I really encourage you to research this just a tiny bit more. You cant physically overdose on marijuana and while its an intoxicant it is much much safer than alcohol. Maybe if stupid college kids could use marijuana instead of alcohol I could read about less deaths. Yes people smoke it and smoking is terrible but you can also use edibles and marijuana infused drinks where its legal and regulated for adults 21 and over.

Hmm.. i Will investigate this further. Let me text my friend who deals" and ill try it myself
You dont want to try it where its illegal because you know nothing about the product and where it was grown or came from. If you go somewhere like Colorado, then youll know the THC content and have good faith the product was created in a non toxic environment.