The armenian genocide

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.

Did it happen?

Yes
84%
No
16%

Total votes: 38

France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

The armenian genocide

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

imperial wrote:
diarouga wrote:Yeah you told me that french army ?los? to civilians and that shows that were not savages.
I m sure nazis are turcs would have slaughtered those civilians and win by killing 1 million people.

The genocide happened, you just cant deny it, theres some evidences.
Firstly go research what your ancestors made in Algeria then blame Turkey for so called 1915 events french troll
Yeah, thats true, we tortured algerians during the colonisation.
Nobody denies it, we even learn it at school, that way we know that it is bad and we learn from it.

But, turks keep denying what they did and think they behave well, which is not true.
No Flag imperial
Musketeer

The armenian genocide

Post by imperial »

diarouga wrote:
imperial wrote:Firstly go research what your ancestors made in Algeria then blame Turkey for so called 1915 events french troll
Nobody denies it, we even learn it at school, that way we know that it is bad and we learn from it.

But, turks keep denying what they did and think they behave well, which is not true.
We are denying the GENOC?DE world.LOL How can we kill millions of people , what about turks killed by armenian fighthers???
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

The armenian genocide

imperial wrote:
diarouga wrote:Yeah, thats true, we tortured algerians during the colonisation.

We are denying the GENOC?DE world.LOL How can we kill millions of people , what about turks killed by armenian fighthers??
Do you know what a genocide is?
A systematic extermination of a minority.
When you say that some armenian fighters killed some turks soldiers, do you mean that the 1.2 millions armenian killed attacked the soldiers?
No, they definitely didnt.
What happened is that the turk government sent all armenians in exterminations camp in a desert. And that is a genocide which is also called the ?armenian holocaust?.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

The armenian genocide

Post by deleted_user »

imperial wrote:
diarouga wrote:Yeah, thats true, we tortured algerians during the colonisation.

We are denying the GENOC?DE world.LOL How can we kill millions of people , what about turks killed by armenian fighthers???
those guys talking without idea obviously
diarh.. logic:(LETS MAKE THREAD COZ BREEZE TROLLED ME T?TLE SHULD BE ARMEN?AN GENOC?DE ? SHOULD PUT PERSONAL ATTACKS MUCH BETTER FOR WORK OHHH ? DONT HAVE PROOOF OMG BUT BREEZE YOU CANT EVEN DENY ?T YOU W?LL HAVE TO ADM?T ?T)
This is what you do rest of time
No Flag imperial
Musketeer

The armenian genocide

Post by imperial »

diarouga wrote:
imperial wrote:We are denying the GENOC?DE world.LOL How can we kill millions of people , what about turks killed by armenian fighthers??
Do you know what a genocide is?
A systematic extermination of a minority.
When you say that some armenian fighters killed some turks soldiers, do you mean that the 1.2 millions armenian killed attacked the soldiers?
No, they definitely didnt.
What happened is that the turk government sent all armenians in exterminations camp in a desert. And that is a genocide which is also called the ?armenian holocaust?.
1.2 millions lel
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

The armenian genocide

@imperial https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide
Wikipedia says 1.5

@breezebrothers You re trolling about french army being weak and when I say that you should stfu because of your genocide you say it didn t happen lol.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

The armenian genocide

Post by deleted_user »

diarouga wrote:@imperial https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide
Wikipedia says 1.5

@breezebrothers You re trolling about french army being weak and when I say that you should stfu because of your genocide you say it didn t happen lol.
so, truth hurts? check the kuvaiye milli,, and you think whatever wikipedia is right? coz u s***ing wikipedia''s d***?
France iNcog
Ninja

The armenian genocide

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

The armenian genocide

Post by spanky4ever »

metis wrote:@iwillspankyou

If the US has to support a dictatorial regime in an area to ensure its stability and the best interests of the US then so be it. When we have tried to support democracy in the area the people don''t seem to want it. The Islamic theocracy that overthrew the Shah is hardly better for the Iranian people. Iran executes a thousand people a year for "crimes" such as ??enmity against God.? I knew a girl in college who never came back from spring break because the Iranian government executed her for "corruption" because she was attending a US college.
You keep on saying the same things, and you dont have knowlegde about this.
Im talking about the coop in 1954 where England and USA planned and executed the overrun of Iran governement, and the Shah came to power. No wonder the west is so hated in Iran.

http://www.iranchamber.com/history/coup53/coup53p1.php

There is info avalable for those who want to know more.
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

The armenian genocide

Post by spanky4ever »

diarouga wrote:@imperial https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide
Wikipedia says 1.5

Thx for the link. I have read it with terror. And if i had any doughts to wheater the Armenians where systematicly murderd - I dont have any more: sertenly it was a genocide!
United States of America Metis
Howdah

The armenian genocide

Post by Metis »

iwillspankyou wrote:
metis wrote:@iwillspankyou

If the US has to support a dictatorial regime in an area to ensure its stability and the best interests of the US then so be it.
No wonder the west is so hated in Iran.
Iran hates the West because its not Islamic. However, it wouldnt matter if it were. Look at Iraq, which is mostly Islamic. Several factions in that country hate each other because they are not the "right" kind of Muslims. I think that the US would strongly support the Kurds were it not for the fact that they want to break away from Turkey too, which Turkey, a NATO ally, doesnt want.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

The armenian genocide

Post by spanky4ever »

I have no coment to you Metis. Not possible to argu with you I think - cos you keep on speaking about irrelevant things - and not on the issues at hand. Bye - bye
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

The armenian genocide

Post by momuuu »

metis wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote: No wonder the west is so hated in Iran.
Iran hates the West because its not Islamic. However, it wouldnt matter if it were. Look at Iraq, which is mostly Islamic. Several factions in that country hate each other because they are not the "right" kind of Muslims. I think that the US would strongly support the Kurds were it not for the fact that they want to break away from Turkey too, which Turkey, a NATO ally, doesnt want.
Not actually sure that is true at all. I think they hate the west because they interfered with them multiple times, all of which havent ended so well I think. If I were from Iran, Id surely hate the west regardless of religion, but because of what they did.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

The armenian genocide

Post by spanky4ever »

Thx Jerom - i agree and you put it very clearly
United States of America Metis
Howdah

The armenian genocide

Post by Metis »

US aid to Iran

2014 148.8 million dollars
2015 100.9 million dollars

Seems to me that Iran is biting the hand that feeds them.
No Flag lukas2223
Crossbow

The armenian genocide

Post by lukas2223 »

metis wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote: No wonder the west is so hated in Iran.
Iran hates the West because its not Islamic. However, it wouldnt matter if it were. Look at Iraq, which is mostly Islamic. Several factions in that country hate each other because they are not the "right" kind of Muslims. I think that the US would strongly support the Kurds were it not for the fact that they want to break away from Turkey too, which Turkey, a NATO ally, doesnt want.?

You sound exactly like Michelle Bachman, mr self proclaimed Muslim expert, so let me tell u what I told her: Irans hatred of the USA is not based on the disposition that they are a mass of radical Islamist thinkers who want to kill every Christian they see on theological grounds. This is very misguided. If you study history, you see a pattern of anti American sentiment in every country the USA has staged a coup in, such as El Salvador, Ecuador, Guatemala, among others.

Now on your point of Iraq, you sound like Americans who say "oh no the Europeans didnt mess up the Middle East they were already fighting a thousand years ago"

Ding ding ding sorry incorrect answer. Muslim religious difference is a false cover for conflict Europe and the US Has caused in the Middle East. Different Muslim sects have been untied under empires like the ottoman and Abbasid and Umayyad empire, however, the Europeans make the Middle East their play ground with the Balfour partitions, terrorist sponsoring and other mindless acts. Of course, this did work for the political agenda we had in mind, but we have placed total neglect on the Middle Easterners.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

The armenian genocide

Post by spanky4ever »

metis wrote:US aid to Iran

Metis: this is not aid!! Its Irans own money that USA has been freezing:

"TThe exact amount that Iran would gain through the unfreezing of its foreign assets is a matter of some dispute. The Israeli ambassador has put the number at $150 billion' the Obama administration puts the number at $50 billion, since some of Iran??s assets ??have already been obligated, including for projects with China,? the New York Times reports. Others say the number is higher' Foreign Policy estimated the number at ??north of $120 billion,? with an additional $20 billion per year in oil revenues, making the deal worth $420 billion over 15 years.his is not aid!"
The above is a cut from artickle: https://www.google.no/url?sa=t&amp'rct=j&'q=&'esrc=s&'source=web&'cd=1&'cad=rja&'uact=8&'ved=0CCIQFjAAahUKEwjDhoac0_7IAhXCXA8KHai-AJA&'url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.breitbart.com%2Fbig-government%2F2015%2F07%2F27%2Firan-deal-worth-more-than-all-u-s-aid-to-israel-since-1948%2F&'usg=AFQjCNEHHQ3IQNyh4tIQ6qF90nYhYKJ-bQ
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

The armenian genocide

Post by zoom »

metis wrote:US aid to Iran

You clearly don''t know much about the subject, or you are intentionally leaving facts out to cast the US in a better light.

Nevertheless, it is true that in the last decade or so the US has finally started doing some constructive things as well.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

The armenian genocide

Post by zoom »

anonymous wrote:I am doing a resaerch paper about it right now (what a coincidence) and i can say that it most definetly did happen. I have been to the Armenian cultural center near my house and have talked to the people there, and they have told me countless stories of their parents and family and the Genocide. Turkey denies it because they can, and because they can push around Armenia because it is such a small country.
Yes because the party making claims against another is generally an unbiased source...
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

The armenian genocide

Post by zoom »

diarouga wrote:
imperial wrote:Firstly go research what your ancestors made in Algeria then blame Turkey for so called 1915 events french troll

As bad as that is, the worst thing by far is how they just told the Algerians who had been their allies in the war to go fuck themselves, despite knowing what consequences they would face.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

The armenian genocide

Post by zoom »

diarouga wrote:That''s quite weird tho, I expected people in Turkey to believe it happened....
Why? That''s like expecting people not to believe in religion. If someone is either stupid or brainwashed (commonly both) it is naive.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

The armenian genocide

Post by zoom »

I am a proud no-voter, by the way!
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

The armenian genocide

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

I think we should divide zoom's post count by 5 since he posts about 5 posts in a row on average.
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

The armenian genocide

Post by Mimsy for President »

What a piece of ***

Don't warn me, it's just a mimicry.