Moonlanding 1969

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.

Moondlanding 1969

Fake
26%
Real
74%

Total votes: 27

Switzerland bobabu
Howdah

Moonlanding 1969

Post by bobabu »

Most important question
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

Moonlanding 1969

Post by Good ol Ivan »

They left shit in the moon which can be seen even today.
Hell, even the Soviet Union confirmed the mood landing during the U.S. transmission...
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Moonlanding 1969

Post by momuuu »

Whether the footage is real can possibly be doubted though.
United States of America Metis
Howdah

Moonlanding 1969

Post by Metis »

There are three reflectors on the moon that were placed there by the Apollo astronauts and two more by Soviet probes. A large number of observatories from around the world have reflected lasers off these reflectors, beginning in 1969. They are used to measure parameters of the moon's orbit and geology.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Moonlanding 1969

Post by fightinfrenchman »

metis wrote:There are three reflectors on the moon that were placed there by the Apollo astronauts and two more by Soviet probes. A large number of observatories from around the world have reflected lasers off these reflectors, beginning in 1969. They are used to measure parameters of the moon''s orbit and geology.

did you watch the moon landing live on telivison
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Spain yoqpasa
Lancer
ESO: yoqpasa

Moonlanding 1969

Post by yoqpasa »

They arrived IMO. My reasons:

-Moon rock samples were brought to Earth.
-If it was a fake they were risking too much. Russians would be still laughing.
-They oficially arrived 5 times more.
-American Goverment was spending 5% of its federal budget around 1970, while now they spend like 0,5%

No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Moonlanding 1969

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

metis wrote:There are three reflectors on the moon that were placed there by the Apollo astronauts and two more by Soviet probes. A large number of observatories from around the world have reflected lasers off these reflectors, beginning in 1969. They are used to measure parameters of the moon''s orbit and geology.
That''s all just a part of the conspiracy. Any rational person with their critical faculties intact would be able to see that the moon landing was clearly a hoax, fabricated by governments and scientists to provide an arbitrary justification for raising taxes to fill the pockets of corrupt, unproductive bureaucrats. If you don''t believe this then you have simply been brainwashed by the liberal media and education system, which have long been used as a medium for Zionist propaganda. The truth is out there, and is perfectly discoverable to those who are simply willing to throw off the shadow of delusion that veils their mind, and gaze into the piercing light of reason.

Among other such so-called ''facts'' that have been peddled by the left-wing, Communist conspiracy that currently circumambulates the world, there is also the ''fact'' that the Earth is round, the ''fact'' that there was a Holocaust perpetrated against Jews in 20th century Europe, and above all, the ''fact'' that Obama is a reasonable, moderate, democratic politician that does not secretly harbour totalitarian values in accordance with his Islamic upbringing.

To those who doubt anything I say, I urge you to look this all up. The information that you need is out there, and it will take just a small effort to undeceive yourself of the decades of obfuscation and indoctrination that world governments have engaged in.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Moonlanding 1969

Post by deleted_user0 »

oh god... did drlegend finally get you?
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Moonlanding 1969

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

umeu wrote:oh god... did drlegend finally get you?
I''ve only had my first drink for tonight, I''ve got more up my sleeve if you''re prepared to listen.
Howdah

Moonlanding 1969

Post by Metis »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
metis wrote:
Yes. Even though it was summer, a couple of teachers organized a moon landing party and a bunch of us kids showed up to watch it.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Moonlanding 1969

Post by momuuu »

He is trying to fill the void drlegend left behind by becoming drlegend.
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

Moonlanding 1969

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

jerom wrote:
He is trying to fill the void drlegend left behind by becoming drlegend.

In order to truly banish The Dragon, one must become him.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Moonlanding 1969

Post by fightinfrenchman »

metis wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:did you watch the moon landing live on telivison
Yes.?Even though it was summer, a couple of teachers organized a?moon landing party and a bunch of?us kids showed up to watch it.

wish i could have been there
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Moonlanding 1969

Post by deleted_user0 »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
metis wrote:There are three reflectors on the moon that were placed there by the Apollo astronauts and two more by Soviet probes. A large number of observatories from around the world have reflected lasers off these reflectors, beginning in 1969. They are used to measure parameters of the moons orbit and geology.

dont you know that metis has done everything? Hes the Simpsons.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Moonlanding 1969

Post by gibson »

I'm pretty sure that the moonlanding happened, although I do think some if not all of the footage we have is fake.
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Moonlanding 1969

Post by Mimsy for President »

umeu wrote:
LOL. You win the internet (and a rainbow feather duster).
Howdah

Moonlanding 1969

Post by Metis »

umeu wrote:
In the sense that Ive been around a long time, yes. As I posted when someone on Agecomm commented that I seemed to know more than a new moderator:

[video src="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bsFniGU4cs"][/video]
Howdah

Moonlanding 1969

Post by Metis »

To add to my previous post, it's mostly a situation of "big fish, small pond," or in this case, "old fish, young pond." I've done more compared to most of you but compared to others I'm a "babe in the woods." For instance, my boss in the Army spent ten years in Southeast Asia with the US Special Forces, in which time he was awarded a Silver Star, two Bronze Stars (valor) and a Purple Heart. My great uncle was an Air Force colonel with a PhD in aeronautical engineering who flew bombers in both WWII and Korea. I once moderated on a science forum. Our physics moderator was a leading scientist at CERN's Large Hadron Collider. He has published hundreds of scientific articles and written several physics text books.
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Moonlanding 1969

Post by evilcheadar »

metis wrote:To add to my previous post, it''s mostly a situation of "big fish, small pond," or in this case, "old fish, young pond." I''ve done more compared to most of you but compared to others I''m a "babe in the woods." For instance, my boss in the Army spent ten years in Southeast Asia with the US Special Forces, in which time he was awarded a Silver Star, two Bronze Stars (valor) and a Purple Heart. My great uncle was an Air Force colonel with a PhD in aeronautical engineering who flew bombers in both WWII and Korea. I once moderated on a science forum. Our physics moderator was a leading scientist at CERN''s Large Hadron Collider. He has published hundreds of scientific articles and written several physics text books.
Wait if your 55+ years old I don''t understand how you could have a GREAT uncle who was allowed to fly in Korea. How old was he?
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
Howdah

Moonlanding 1969

Post by Metis »

evilcheadar wrote:
metis wrote:
Wait if your 55+ years old I dont understand how you could have a GREAT uncle who was allowed to fly in Korea. How old was he?
My grannys little brother was much younger than she was, about the same age as his niece, my grandma. He fought in both WWII and the Korean War. In WWII he was a captain just out of college. After the war he went back to college but stayed in the reserves. He was recalled for Korea as a major in his mid-thirties. After that war he decided that he might as well stay active if they were just going to recall him for every war anyway. He eventually retired as a colonel. He recently died somewhere in his late 90s.