Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah
Posts: 1648

04 Nov 2015, 19:54

Behold! The Grand Sniff has arrived to purge the rotten stench from these boards!
User avatar
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Gendarme
Donator 04
Posts: 8465

04 Nov 2015, 19:57

frycookofdoom wrote:Behold! The Grand Sniff has arrived to purge the rotten stench from these boards!



ii can only imagine how bad trolls and their low quality content must smell.
There's sand in my teeth
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah
Posts: 1648

04 Nov 2015, 19:57

No longer shall the fetid vapours of low-quality troll posts hover like a miasma over our community!
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah
Posts: 1648

04 Nov 2015, 21:09

pls respond
User avatar
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Gendarme
Donator 04
Posts: 8465

04 Nov 2015, 21:11

frycookofdoom wrote:pls respond



bump
There's sand in my teeth
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah
Posts: 1648

04 Nov 2015, 21:12

thx mr ear
User avatar
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor
EPL Reigning Champs
Posts: 8023

04 Nov 2015, 21:12

Good thread
User avatar
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Gendarme
Donator 04
Posts: 8465

04 Nov 2015, 21:13

calmyourtits wrote:Good thread



may I please be made a mod
There's sand in my teeth
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah
Posts: 1648

04 Nov 2015, 21:15

also can I be made admin pls
User avatar
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor
EPL Reigning Champs
Posts: 8023

04 Nov 2015, 21:16

Will discuss with the team

Don't hold your breath
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah
Posts: 1648

04 Nov 2015, 21:19

PEOPLE AREN'T RESPONDING FAST ENOUGH

COME ON GUYS WHERE ARE YOU
User avatar
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger
Posts: 3787

04 Nov 2015, 21:37

I am here.
Nice avatar though :D
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah
Posts: 1648

04 Nov 2015, 21:38

thanks m8, ur a reel bro
User avatar
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Gendarme
Donator 04
Posts: 8465

04 Nov 2015, 21:50

calmyourtits wrote:Will discuss with the team

Don''t hold your breath



I bring endless high quality conTENt to the forums
There's sand in my teeth
User avatar
United States of America evilcheadar
Jaeger
Posts: 4197
Location: USA

04 Nov 2015, 21:59

thebritish wrote:I am here.
Nice avatar though :D

well known troll
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
User avatar
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme
Posts: 9056
Location: USA

04 Nov 2015, 22:00

calmyourtits wrote:Will discuss with the team

Don''t hold your breath

neither the ear or the nose are capable of holding breathe, that''s the lungs man
User avatar
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger
Posts: 3787

04 Nov 2015, 22:01

evilcheadar wrote:
thebritish wrote:I am here.
Nice avatar though :D
well known troll
3 people thinking that i am troll, doesnt automatically make me a troll..
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah
Posts: 1648

04 Nov 2015, 22:10

gibson wrote:
calmyourtits wrote:Will discuss with the team

Dont hold your breath
neither the ear or the nose are capable of holding breathe, thats the lungs man

The lungs wouldnt be able to draw breath in the first place if it wasnt for the nose.
User avatar
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Gendarme
Donator 04
Posts: 8465

04 Nov 2015, 22:16

gibson wrote:
calmyourtits wrote:Will discuss with the team

Dont hold your breath
neither the ear or the nose are capable of holding breathe, thats the lungs man



good point. Put more pressure on admins for #modtheear
There's sand in my teeth
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah
Posts: 1648

04 Nov 2015, 22:25

so i shoul dbe studying right now

but it hink ill play league of legends instead
User avatar
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor
EPL Reigning Champs
Posts: 8023

04 Nov 2015, 22:33

Mr. Pecksniff

Just yes.
User avatar
United States of America noissance
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1949
ESO: n0issance
Location: United States

05 Nov 2015, 00:58

I spy with my little eye, .... a giant nose in the sky!!!
Error 404: Signature not found
User avatar
India Nymphomaniac
Dragoon
Posts: 380

05 Nov 2015, 01:31

good now there is a nose as well :)

still waiting for penis :waiting:
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah
Posts: 1648

05 Nov 2015, 01:54

cerebralassasin wrote:good now there is a nose as well :)

still waiting for penis? :waiting:

Youre the nymphomaniac here, maybe you should be the first penis.
User avatar
India Nymphomaniac
Dragoon
Posts: 380

05 Nov 2015, 03:39

frycookofdoom wrote:
cerebralassasin wrote:good now there is a nose as well :)

still waiting for penis :waiting:
Youre the nymphomaniac here, maybe you should be the first penis.
Good suggestion, a very tempting one indeed!
But, I dont think if I will have the required time and energy to hunt down the trolls lurking around the forums.

Forum Info

Return to “Archive”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests