R.I.P. Nazi thread

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
United States of America jacksonpollock
Dragoon

R.I.P. Nazi thread

Post by jacksonpollock »

We hardly knew ye.
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

R.I.P. Nazi thread

Post by evilcheadar »

Very sad it got locked
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
No Flag Mr. Pecksniff
Howdah

R.I.P. Nazi thread

Post by Mr. Pecksniff »

Rip in piece
Dragoon

R.I.P. Nazi thread

Post by jacksonpollock »

I really think that thread had lots of unmet potential for good discussion.
United States of America gustavusadolphus
Lancer

R.I.P. Nazi thread

Post by gustavusadolphus »

I think it could have been interesting to see how long people were willing to spew nonsense on theses grand threads.
10000 gallon fiberglass, FNS plus DE filter 48 square foot, ray pack Mini Max 512 BTU gas heater, one Sip n Oodle, NO ZEOSAND
Dragoon

R.I.P. Nazi thread

Post by jacksonpollock »

gustavusadolphus wrote:I think it could have been interesting to see how long people were willing to spew nonsense on theses grand threads.

Fortunately there will always be more grand threads that are the equivalent of dumpster fires. The abortion thread is already at that level, it lives unlike millions of aborted fetuses around the world.
France benj89
Howdah

R.I.P. Nazi thread

Post by benj89 »

those threads still can't compete with the discussion brought by the legend imo.
sad thing is from what I quickly read arkz was bringing some good points, but I guess talking about his load made things escalate a bit too quickly
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
No Flag Good ol Ivan
Howdah
ESO: ivanelterrible

R.I.P. Nazi thread

Post by Good ol Ivan »

Can someone give me a tl'dr on everything past page 8?
That's the point when I said to myself "fuck it Im not wasting my time with this crap"
France benj89
Howdah

R.I.P. Nazi thread

Post by benj89 »

since the subject is interesting but I don't want send too much time on it, I just use diagonal reading to see the basic arguments. doesn't take long that way
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
Dragoon

R.I.P. Nazi thread

Post by jacksonpollock »

ivan wrote:Can someone give me a tl'dr on everything past page 8?
That''s the point when I said to myself "fuck it Im not wasting my time with this crap"

The beauty of it is there is no point in reading it, it''s just fun to scroll down and see the ever-expanding walls of text.
No Flag arkz
Musketeer

R.I.P. Nazi thread

Post by arkz »

Since the other thread got locked:
iNcog wrote:[div][/div][div][/div]Pardon my French, but are you a fucking silly?
After all the garbage youre posting with personal attacks on anyone who disagrees with you (instead of having a civil, adult discussion), youre whining about getting warned?

I dont want to start discussing again abotu all that other bs. You demonstrated your limited intellectual capacities more than enough.

What I want to point out one last time:I got warned for the post with the ghostbusters-picture. It clearly says so in red udnerneath. Just because you seemingly generally did not like my posts it does not change the fact that you didnt warn me for anything else. You warned me for posting a ghostbusters-picture. It is as simple as that.[b][/b]
And about the other stuff: It surely is not worse than calling somebody a "fucking dumbass", more original, yes, but surely not any more insulting than "fucking dumbass" lol.

Oh, and again since its so funny:
incog wrote:arks posting is much more intelligent than this garbage

Just all the concluding proof one needs that you simply started following a personal agenda after I started disagreeing with your bs.
Dragoon

R.I.P. Nazi thread

Post by jacksonpollock »

arkz wrote:Since the other thread got locked:
iNcog wrote:[div][/div]Pardon my French, but are you a fucking silly?
After all the garbage youre posting with personal attacks on anyone who disagrees with you (instead of having a civil, adult discussion), youre whining about getting warned?
I dont want to start discussing again abotu all that other bs. You demonstrated your limited intellectual capacities more than enough.

What I want to point out one last time:I got warned for the post with the ghostbusters-picture. It clearly says so in red udnerneath. Just because you seemingly generally did not like my posts it does not change the fact that you didnt warn me for anything else. You warned me for posting a ghostbusters-picture. It is as simple as that.[b][/b]
And about the other stuff: It surely is not worse than calling somebody a "fucking dumbass", more original, yes, but surely not any more insulting than "fucking dumbass" lol.

Glad to see this insightful discussion coming back!
India Nymphomaniac
Dragoon

R.I.P. Nazi thread

Post by Nymphomaniac »

iNcog wrote:[div][/div][div][/div]Pardon my French, but are you a fucking silly?

all the more reason for #modtheear
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

R.I.P. Nazi thread

Post by fightinfrenchman »

cerebralassasin wrote:

all the more reason for #modtheear

thank you friend. I would do an a+ job of handing out warnings for bad. Behavior
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
France iNcog
Ninja

R.I.P. Nazi thread

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
France iNcog
Ninja

R.I.P. Nazi thread

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.