Did you ever had a worst situation in this forum?

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.

Did you had something like that?

Yes
9%
No
91%

Total votes: 11

United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

Post by noissance »

gibson wrote:
arkhamcitymajor wrote:Worst situation was how Metis looked after his face had been turned into a mirror by the magic wand of another user.
I motion for arkz to be ip banned. It will be interesting to see if arriah disappears as well. Can I get a second?

I motion for gibson/metis to get machine address banned. These fools keep shooting down quality content.
One is a smurf account of the other..
Error 404: Signature not found
United States of America Metis
Howdah

Post by Metis »

benj89 wrote:rockin them old fashion aviator sunglasses.
Don''t know how "old fashioned" they were in 1975.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

lordraphael wrote:
rdx wrote:Hello Gentlemen...
I know that this thread is kinda shit but i like to hear something. Anyways, my worst situation started at the beginning when i entered this forum, I was a noob when i came here. I was arguing uselessly for something that i could win. But i never won anything :) I never had confidence. And was behaving like a coward. I was surrounded by group of legends of this game. They were arguing my useless comments. I became angry when i saw abusive comments, kinda bullying shit.
I need to apologize many of the people here. Like Diarouga, edholland etc., Most importantly Diarouga, i knew nothing about his status here and i bashed him. And then i felt guilty for doing that thing. i really apologize them. Dont be shy to share your worst situation. I always wanted to know the whereabouts of people in this forum.
The Poll:
Be Honest guys, If yes, pls share your thoughts.... :)
diarougas status :O ??? pls explain that further .?

didnt you know? Its diarouga meta now
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

To be fair, I think it's very hard to contribute to this forum without feeling the constant possibility that you might say something wrong and get bashed over it.

Note how there's very few actual strategic discussion on a level that applies to lower level players. I feel like it is possible that people are scared to actually post about strategies or strategy related things. I myself consciously refrain from posting about things that aren't regarding Dutch as much as possible, and if I do post I only post vague questions.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

I think you always overreact and take things more seriously than you should do. I remember that team game as well and your reaction to our loss. So remember no one was born perfect, everyone has flaws and that this is just a game and you just want to have fun.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

I think we can all agree that there is much low quality content on the forums . im doing my best to address it by posting high quality content but it's hard to have such pressure.
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
United States of America Metis
Howdah

Post by Metis »

jerom wrote:To be fair, I think it''s very hard to contribute to this forum without feeling the constant possibility that you might say something wrong and get bashed over it.
It''s much different on the technical forum I post on. There, everyone is professional and courteous. Of course, this shouldn''t surprise for they are professionals posting on a well-moderated and organized professional forum that''s been around longer than Agecomm. I probably wouldn''t even come here anymore were it not for the fact that Agecomm was my first foray into the realm of the Internet forum and I have a bit of nostalgic feeling for the community. However, I''m about one personal attack away from leaving this forum for good.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

metis wrote:
jerom wrote:To be fair, I think its very hard to contribute to this forum without feeling the constant possibility that you might say something wrong and get bashed over it.
Its much different on the technical forum I post on. There,?everyone is professional and courteous. Of course, this shouldnt surprise for they are professionals posting on a well-moderated and organized professional forum thats been around longer than Agecomm. I probably wouldnt even come here anymore were it?not for the fact that?Agecomm was my first foray into the realm of the Internet forum and I have a bit of nostalgic feeling for the community. However,?Im about one?personal attack away from?leaving this forum?for good.

Please dont leave. We need more people who are older and more experienced in life around here
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix