HANGOVER HELP

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Re: HANGOVER HELP

Post by aoefan4life »

Dolan wrote:How can you get drunk with beer

You drink like 6 in two hours.
Bosnia & Herzegovina medinos
Lancer
ESO: AlexBoye,Daddysmurf

Post by medinos »

Im feeling much better took a pill for pain-killers I hate pills but man need to sleap tonight !! ty for your advices
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

medinos wrote:Im feeling much better took a pill for pain-killers I hate pills but man need to sleap tonight !! ty for your advices

Maybe you should avoid computers if you have an hangover...
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

Kaiserklein wrote:
medinos wrote:Im feeling much better took a pill for pain-killers I hate pills but man need to sleap tonight !! ty for your advices

Profile pic looking super gay man
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

evilcheadar wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:

You're the gay one if you never saw Pulp Fiction wtf
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag Gprime
Crossbow

Post by Gprime »

Goddamn fucking retards
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

Kaiserklein wrote:
evilcheadar wrote:
Show hidden quotes

You're the gay one if you never saw Pulp Fiction wtf

Dude shut up

No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Post by aoefan4life »

Pills are the greatest things... the ones you need a prescription for ofc. If you get some oxy then your hangover will be gone in minutes lol
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

evilcheadar wrote:Dude shut up

Why are you mad, because you've never watched it or because you're indeed gay
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

Kaiserklein wrote:

Come to the Basement.

No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

evilcheadar wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:

Come to the Basement.

go to bed were leaving at 5 in the morning to go to DC
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

To be honest theres not much of a hangover cure.

Ive had my fair share of them so I can give some tips that work for me or others:
- drink water or just get hydrated. The hangover is just dehydration for a fair share, so drinking a few liters of water helps. The tip to drink water during partying is stupid and cheesy, you will want to enjoy your night unconcerned. What does help is drinking water before you go to bed of course, and you can also set an alarm a few hours after going to bed so you can drink some more water (youll be very thirsty by then). Ive had to wake up like 3 hours after drinking, filled a 1.5 liter bottle with water and emptied it twice in the following 3 hours, with as result that the hangover rapidly disappeared and was very light compared to what I drank. Of course when you wake up you should try to drink as much as you can handle without throwing up.
- try to eat some. You'll usually feel very sick but you have to eat over the course of the day. Normally youll feel sick so you wont eat much, which will make you feel worse. I have somewhat enjoyed grapes, yoghurt and these 'meal drinks'. Generally you will want to eat food that also contains a lot of water. For dinner, if you still feel sick, I recommend a meal salad. Thats pretty light food, it has helped me through some of the worse hangovers in my life. You can also drink sport drinks like gatorade to both restock on water and energy.
- trying to increase your activity can help. Ive heard from many people that just going out and doing something (depending on the hangover even light exercise can be fine I think) reduces the length of the hangover. Theoretically would be something with just increasing your metabolism. An intense run doesnt seem great, since thatll take away blood from your organs and makes it go to your muscles to recover.
- If you're desperate, you can try just throwing up in the morning. It sounds weird, and Ive never tried it but a friend of mine swears by it.
- you can also try to continue drinking in the morning. Youll quickly replace the hangover by being drunk again, but that way you can slowly decrease the alcohol in your blood while continuously refilling the water/energy stocks. Probably not the most healthy thing to do.

Talking with friends about the night before and how good it was, while suffering together, can make the suffering slightly better aswell.