_H2O?

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
France iNcog
Ninja

Re: _H2O?

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ↑
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Netherlands dietschlander
Lancer

Post by dietschlander »

Please advise, should I keep or sell my ESOC shares?
Theres going to be a dam, the great dam and we'll let the beavers pay for it - Edeholland 2016
Anyway, nuancing isn't your forte, so I'll agree with you like I would with a 8 year old: violence is bad, don't do hard drugs and stay in school Benj98
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

It's actually not being held back intentionally Or as a formality, it's more just someone has to actually go make the news post happen with all the info.
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

_H2O wrote:It's actually not being held back intentionally Or as a formality, it's more just someone has to actually go make the news post happen with all the info.

Yesh, I bet everyone there on the staff forums is trying to not be responsible for clicking the mod button for the ear. Little do they know, the admin who does click that mod button will become a hero for modding the best moderator this forum has ever known.

Glory awaits
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
France benj89
Howdah

Post by benj89 »

iNcog wrote:Sell 'em!

To me

seems like mama divinefire and papa tilanus redacted your sig :salt:
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

_H2O wrote:It's actually not being held back intentionally Or as a formality, it's more just someone has to actually go make the news post happen with all the info.

Well this doesn't matter now since the news post will probably released very soon but obviously it's being held back as everyone is asking specific people and they are responding with a non-answer because they believe if they reveal the information outside of a news post it will be detrimental somehow (probably "unprofessional" or something silly)
last time i cryed was because i stood on Legoï»ż
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

ovi12 wrote:

Well this doesn't matter now since the news post will probably released very soon but obviously it's being held back as everyone is asking specific people and they are responding with a non-answer because they believe if they reveal the information outside of a news post it will be detrimental somehow (probably "unprofessional" or something silly)

Well thought it was pretty clear that H2O was going to leave. Its just more smooth to get a complete and official response out first. I thought we were going to have a newspost slightly earlier.

No need to be so angry anyways, its not like we are intentionally teasing you guys or something.
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06

Post by _H2O »

ovi12 wrote:

When you have a team of 15 people, and several changes to the staff roster it kinda makes sense to put it all in one place rather than scattered about in fragments of posts for people to hunt like easter eggs :P.
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

We weren't holding anything back. Obviously whenever we have staff changes—especially ones as big as the departure of multiple administrators—we have to work through reorganizing the way we work. The main reason for the delay was so we could make sure everyone understands their roles moving forward so that ESOC will continue to run smoothly.
Sweden Zutazuta
Howdah
zuta

Post by Zutazuta »

I feel violated.
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06

Post by _H2O »

Zutazuta wrote:I feel violated.

Living by your own rules today i see
Sweden Zutazuta
Howdah
zuta

Post by Zutazuta »

_H2O wrote:
Zutazuta wrote:I feel violated.

Living by your own rules today i see

The guy with mustache plays by his own rules!
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

Omg that avatar hahaha
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Mitoe wrote:We weren't holding anything back. Obviously whenever we have staff changes—especially ones as big as the departure of multiple administrators—we have to work through reorganizing the way we work. The main reason for the delay was so we could make sure everyone understands their roles moving forward so that ESOC will continue to run smoothly.

Thoughts on #modtheear?
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Sweden Zutazuta
Howdah
zuta

Post by Zutazuta »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
Mitoe wrote:We weren't holding anything back. Obviously whenever we have staff changes—especially ones as big as the departure of multiple administrators—we have to work through reorganizing the way we work. The main reason for the delay was so we could make sure everyone understands their roles moving forward so that ESOC will continue to run smoothly.

Thoughts on #modtheear?

That would be like playing agro hitler; it's crazy enough that it just may work!
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Zutazuta wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:

Thoughts on #modtheear?

That would be like playing agro hitler; it's crazy enough that it just may work!

Don't compare me to Hitler, I'm Jewish.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Zutazuta wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:

Thoughts on #modtheear?

I never know if you are fascist or nah bruh

Sweden Zutazuta
Howdah
zuta

Post by Zutazuta »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
Zutazuta wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Don't compare me to Hitler, I'm Jewish.

It's a style of play, not an ideology. Trust me, it's a good thing ;)
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Zutazuta wrote:It's a style of play, not an ideology. Trust me, it's a good thing ;)

Last time I made a post about Hitler potentially being good I got a one-day ban from it!
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06

Post by _H2O »

Zutazuta wrote:

It's a style of play, not an ideology. Trust me, it's a good thing ;)

Stop being a fascist mustache man
Sweden Zutazuta
Howdah
zuta

Post by Zutazuta »

_H2O wrote:
Zutazuta wrote:It's a style of play, not an ideology. Trust me, it's a good thing ;)

The frog is loose!
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06

Post by _H2O »

Zutazuta wrote:
_H2O wrote:

The frog is loose!

Im angry you are playing by your own rules
No Flag cohenski
Musketeer

Post by cohenski »

What'sssss up guys?