Official: Donald Trump 2016 topic

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
No Flag DemonDog
Skirmisher

Official: Donald Trump 2016 topic

Post by DemonDog »

Donald Trump is the best candidate for president by far. If you want someone who will make the United States great again and will FIGHT against special interests then Donald Trump is simply your guy. He always speaks the truth and this short clip will display how he will talk about the failures of the past policies.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4ThZcq1oJQ[/youtube]
No Flag DemonDog
Skirmisher

Re: Donald Trump Next President of USA

Post by DemonDog »

Oh how things have changed. I was very young at that time so those views are not my own.
No Flag LordCharlie_131
Skirmisher
ESO: LordCharlie131

Post by LordCharlie_131 »

I am astonished that so many even think that Trump is an real option for being a president. He would be a danger for all of us.
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

Trump will make America's cock big again.
Top quality poster.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag DemonDog
Skirmisher

Post by DemonDog »

I don't understand the blatant disrespect for someone who has shown himself to be successful in life over and over again. Donald Trump is just sick and tired of do nothing politicians that he has seen all his life and actually has the heart and spirit to do something about it.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

#DAMM

"we gotta take out their families".

Yes... that'll stop 'em and not increase terrorism!
No Flag briowl
Dragoon

Post by briowl »

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJm-E38G3-0&list=PLRcB4n4CGcy9eTsndQTu4pOLpbS1_et4Q[/video]
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

I don't know which one is worse: Donald Trump as a president or Garja as a moderator.
No Flag DemonDog
Skirmisher

Post by DemonDog »

somppukunkku wrote:I don't know which one is worse: Donald Trump as a president or Garja as a moderator.

Of ALL people I thought YOU would like Donald Trump. Dude ffs Vladimir Putin ENDORSED Donald Trump lol
No Flag briowl
Dragoon

Post by briowl »

#makedonalddrumpfagain
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

DemonDog wrote:I don't understand the blatant disrespect for someone who has shown himself to be successful in life over and over again. Donald Trump is just sick and tired of do nothing politicians that he has seen all his life and actually has the heart and spirit to do something about it.

Success shouldn't grant immunity from one's actions, nor should it automatically command respect.

All this aside, I think it's hard to make the case for Donald Trump in the white house. His largest perk is that he's non-establishment, which would otherwise be political suicide in any other election year other than this one. It's working for him though as it's working for Sanders, but the Republicans are simply more fired up after 8 years with a president they don't like. I think it's important to note though, that even though Sanders is non-establishment, he at least has a life-long history of political involvement dedicated to the furtherment of minorities and the working class. Agree with his policies or not, at least he's a politician. Trump isn't, but that's somehow what's working for him. It's bizarre. He's a cartoon character. The polar opposite of the GOP party, in terms of personality. Really shows how fed up people are with the current political system.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

DemonDog wrote:
somppukunkku wrote:I don't know which one is worse: Donald Trump as a president or Garja as a moderator.

Of ALL people I thought YOU would like Donald Trump. Dude ffs Vladimir Putin ENDORSED Donald Trump lol

There's a difference between Russia as a civilization of aoe and real life country.
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

Post by musketjr »

deleted_user wrote:
DemonDog wrote:I don't understand the blatant disrespect for someone who has shown himself to be successful in life over and over again. Donald Trump is just sick and tired of do nothing politicians that he has seen all his life and actually has the heart and spirit to do something about it.

Success shouldn't grant immunity from one's actions, nor should it automatically command respect.

All this aside, I think it's hard to make the case for Donald Trump in the white house. His largest perk is that he's non-establishment, which would otherwise be political suicide in any other election year other than this one. It's working for him though as it's working for Sanders, but the Republicans are simply more fired up after 8 years with a president they don't like. I think it's important to note though, that even though Sanders is non-establishment, he at least has a life-long history of political involvement dedicated to the furtherment of minorities and the working class. Agree with his policies or not, at least he's a politician. Trump isn't, but that's somehow what's working for him. It's bizarre. He's a cartoon character. The polar opposite of the GOP party, in terms of personality. Really shows how fed up people are with the current political system.

people are always fed up with how disingenuous politicians are.

btw i watched the oliver bit and there's surprisingly little dirt on him for a show which is designed to make comedy out of exposing skeletons in closets. to that end, the show will probably only have the effect of bolstering support among people who already support him, or who are otherwise undecided and look to productions like that to make their decisions a little more informed.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

DemonDog wrote:I don't understand the blatant disrespect for someone who has shown himself to be successful in life over and over again.
I am not so sure about that. It's not like he started off with nothing, and he's made some pretty big blunders over the years. He's definitely succeeding in fooling everybody though, I'll give him that.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Hmm, interesting to hear about the John Oliver bit, I haven't watched it yet.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Presuming that its facts are correct, it's pretty convincing...
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Successful in life? Anyone with any fiscal responsibility will be successful if their dad leaves them 200 million USD. If trump didn't come from an ultra wealthy family he would almost certainly be no one worth noting.
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

Post by musketjr »

gibson wrote:Successful in life? Anyone with any fiscal responsibility will be successful if their dad leaves them 200 million USD. If trump didn't come from an ultra wealthy family he would almost certainly be no one worth noting.

r u the oracle
No Flag DemonDog
Skirmisher

Post by DemonDog »

gibson wrote:Successful in life? Anyone with any fiscal responsibility will be successful if their dad leaves them 200 million USD. If trump didn't come from an ultra wealthy family he would almost certainly be no one worth noting.

He built a very successful company from ground up and gave himself a name.
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

iNcog wrote:Sometimes I wonder if Trump is a troll or an actor

I have the hope that once Trump gets elected he reveals that all he did was satire and shows how dump people are for voting him...
No Flag briowl
Dragoon

Post by briowl »

DemonDog wrote: He built a very successful company from ground up and gave himself a name.

If you put $200M in a savings bond that pays 10% for 40 years you get $9B.

Donald J Drumpf says he's worth $10B, but, in his own words, $3B of that is the brand value of his name.

He didn't make any money, he just pissed $2B up a wall on ego trips, the latest of which is his 'I want to be president' project.