Hottest girl on YouTube

Place open for new posts ā€” threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Re: Hottest girl on YouTube

Post by _H2O »

Is it just me or is this thread a let down
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: ķŒ€ ķ•˜ģš°ģŠ¤

Post by n0el »

_H2O wrote:Is it just me or is this thread a let down

Big time
mad cuz bad
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Give heatitup a break,guys. Not everyone can be a bramboy-level troll.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

@Papist wow you're so salty, basically everyone who doesn't want idk immigrants or minorities in THEIR surroundings is a neo-Nazi member of KKK? It's a personal attack as well, pretty mature to say the least, mr. moderator.
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

pecelot wrote:@Papist wow you're so salty, basically everyone who doesn't want idk immigrants or minorities in THEIR surroundings is a neo-Nazi member of KKK? It's a personal attack as well, pretty mature to say the least, mr. moderator.

hes one of the guys who scream "Welcome refugees <3" around lol
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

I'm not exaggerating - that girl is a freaking bro-Nazi. Watch some of her videos and you will see that I am NOT exaggerating.

Anyone who encourages that girls behavior is culpable in it as far as I'm concerned.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by Papist »

pecelot wrote:@Papist wow you're so salty, basically everyone who doesn't want idk immigrants or minorities in THEIR surroundings is a neo-Nazi member of KKK? It's a personal attack as well, pretty mature to say the least, mr. moderator.

Anyone who hates minorities because they're minorities is a bigot. And you're right - I'm attacking the views of someone who is promoting the group that killed millions of innocent people.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

_H2O wrote:Is it just me or is this thread a let down

Can't be satisfied with standards like that mankl
United States of America HeatitUP_
Lancer

Post by HeatitUP_ »

Papist wrote:I'm not exaggerating - that girl is a freaking bro-Nazi. Watch some of her videos and you will see that I am NOT exaggerating.

Anyone who encourages that girls behavior is culpable in it as far as I'm concerned.

Honestly I just find it entertaining and not serious just like racist jokes. I never tried to troll but unfortunately if there's another viewpoint that's out there then there will be issues. I don't believe in the KKK's way of thinking but I rather find it pretty funny they think that way.
All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected. - Donald Trump
Lancer

Post by HeatitUP_ »

I think most people simply feel more comfortable living in the same neighborhoods as people who are similar to them. I know I definitely do and if that makes me a racist in real life then so be it.
All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected. - Donald Trump
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by Papist »

HeatitUP_ wrote:

I think most people simply feel more comfortable living in the same neighborhoods as people who are similar to them. I know I definitely do and if that makes me a racist in real life then so be it.

Yes, that's a very racist sentiment. Now keep it to yourself; it's not welcome here.
United States of America Mvp618
Skirmisher
ESO: Mvp618

Post by Mvp618 »

Papist wrote:
HeatitUP_ wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Yes, that's a very racist sentiment. Now keep it to yourself; it's not welcome here.

You have a very poor understanding of racism. This is called preference. Racism is believing that their are innate differences between each race, making some superior to others. Here is the definition: the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

This is a forum for a video games, lets try keeping your bullshit liberal views out of the discussion please.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Lancer

Post by HeatitUP_ »

Mvp618 wrote:
Papist wrote:
Show hidden quotes

You have a very poor understanding of racism. This is called preference. Racism is believing that their are innate differences between each race, making some superior to others. Here is the definition: the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

This is a forum for a video games, lets try keeping your bullshit liberal views out of the discussion please.

That's the problem with these moderators shoving down their point of views down our throats and threatening to ban if we don't agree and not get outraged. I never said I have a problem with other races in my community but I'd rather simply live with people similar to me because I simply feel more comfortable that way while many others feel that way as well. If that can't be accepted then I'll have to be racist to protect my quality of life.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

HeatitUP_ wrote:

Let it be then. Not on the site tho.
Image Image Image
Lancer

Post by HeatitUP_ »

Garja wrote:
HeatitUP_ wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Let it be then. Not on the site tho.

What was racist about what I have said?
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

Stop trolling. This is the last verbal warning.
Image Image Image