[POLL] Euro 2016

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.

Which nation will win Euro 2016?

Poll ended at 25 Jun 2016, 10:41

Albania
2%
Austria
2%
Belgium
3%
Croatia
2%
Czech Republic
2%
England
5%
France
11%
Germany
29%
Hungary
2%
Iceland
2%
Ireland
No votes
Italy
6%
Northern Ireland
No votes
Poland
2%
Portugal
6%
Romania
No votes
Russia
2%
Slovakia
No votes
Spain
15%
Sweden
3%
Switzerland
2%
Turkey
3%
Ukraine
No votes
Wales
6%

Total votes: 66

No Flag enjoy2play
Dragoon

Re: [POLL] Euro 2016

Post by enjoy2play »

wow u mad or what?
Acergamer wrote:Well, that's it for me fellas haha. Anyways I just want to say good luck to Samwise12 ,and hope he beats Lordraphael since he's basically a piece of shit idiot combination of Garja and Umeu.
N3O_Jerom wrote:and huh the balance is actually pretty good
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Can we not troll this topic please?
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

[video]https://www.facebook.com/blikfilm/videos/1346905285339317/[/video]
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

Gichtenlord wrote:Why do so many ppl vote for germany? :O
They are only mediocre this year. Rooting for Belgium!

Belgium overrated
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

lol 1-1
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Disappointing. France and england both disappointed me.
Kyrgyzstan AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE
Lancer
ESO: dats my secret

Post by AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE »

umeu wrote:[video]https://www.facebook.com/blikfilm/videos/1346905285339317/[/video]

taunt 15
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Post by Mimsy for President »

Too many foreign idiotic hooligans in France right now.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

ye, you can see strong individuals in English and French teams, and Payet indeed stole the victory, but there's England... Let's see how Germany performs :twisted:
Jaeger

Italy-Belgium, best match so far.
Denmark Chef_Buur
Crossbow
ESO: Chef_Buur

Post by Chef_Buur »

Germany will succeed again this year!
"I only make the maps idk how to play it" - Garja
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Mimsy for President wrote:Italy-Belgium, best match so far.

dafuq? it was a poor match... they all been kinda poor so far but thats usual for country tournaments lol
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

umeu wrote:

dafuq? it was a poor match... they all been kinda poor so far but thats usual for country tournaments lol

I think they were all exciting matches so far, and not too poor for sure.

But I fear I am not pessimistic enough for you.
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

well i believe Portugal can win , Portugal usually does well in the final stage of europeans . we have a good team this year with alot of potential to do good some names u might hear in the future or u already are Joao mario , renato sanches , andré gomes,raphael guerreiro and then of course cristiano ronaldo quaresma and the man imself éder :P

Realy like what i have saw from croatia agaisnt turkey great team with mandzukic, rakitic, modric and perisic super fast . Realy disapointed in what turkey did with players like çalhanoglu and arda expected much more in the 2nd half was all croatia.

Germany didn't impress at all the game against ukraine could have gone either way neuer had some good defenses and game production wasn't really there gotze in the front doesnt really fit his playstyle.

Italy is the italy of 2006 , stacked defense and lethal counter - atack .

France have a realy nice team and playing at home they might be the favourites but from what i've saw from their game agaisnt romania ( i think it was ) benzama is a realy missing piece on their giroud isn't that good and they don't have a creative midfield ( a zidane for example ) pogba and matuidi are more about strenght and verticality

Belgium can do big things this year they played well vs italy is just italy's sinism coming out on top as always. England not sure what to expect from this team they do have a good team but don't know if it is enough with a coach that doesnt change much during the game.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

So far its croatia and italy that impressed. Germany and spain were better than I expected.
Jaeger

umeu wrote:

Nah, it was a very intense match. Belgium also deserved to score.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

They didn't. It's the magic of italy, can't score against italy.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

just because its tense doesn't mean its any good... the football played by belgium was really poor, so bad even that they couldnt even finish italy whom were about to collapse 15 min before the end...
Jaeger

sergyou wrote:well i believe Portugal can win , Portugal usually does well in the final stage of europeans . we have a good team this year with alot of potential to do good some names u might hear in the future or u already are Joao mario , renato sanches , andré gomes,raphael guerreiro and then of course cristiano ronaldo quaresma and the man imself éder :P

Realy like what i have saw from croatia agaisnt turkey great team with mandzukic, rakitic, modric and perisic super fast . Realy disapointed in what turkey did with players like çalhanoglu and arda expected much more in the 2nd half was all croatia.

Germany didn't impress at all the game against ukraine could have gone either way neuer had some good defenses and game production wasn't really there gotze in the front doesnt really fit his playstyle.

Italy is the italy of 2006 , stacked defense and lethal counter - atack .

France have a realy nice team and playing at home they might be the favourites but from what i've saw from their game agaisnt romania ( i think it was ) benzama is a realy missing piece on their giroud isn't that good and they don't have a creative midfield ( a zidane for example ) pogba and matuidi are more about strenght and verticality

Belgium can do big things this year they played well vs italy is just italy's sinism coming out on top as always. England not sure what to expect from this team they do have a good team but don't know if it is enough with a coach that doesnt change much during the game.
I pretty much agree with you. Disappointed by Turkey and pleasantly surprised by Ukraine. And Croatia is damn good !
France needs my homeboy Ben Arfa.

@umeu it was perhaps better than the one from yesterday between Germany and Ukraine, which was very pleasing to watch too.
France P i k i l i c
Howdah
ESO: Pikilic
GameRanger ID: 7497456

Post by P i k i l i c »

Congrats Italy, smartly played
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic :hmm:
Canada Cocaine
Lancer
ESO: Cow God

Post by Cocaine »

I bet 60$ canadian on Poland, I can win 2500$ canadian, via bwin.com. 1/41 odds. LOL Wish me luck.
A little Cocaine never hurt nobody!

Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Rip 60$. Poland lost to NL in preparation and NL is shit atm.
Canada Cocaine
Lancer

Post by Cocaine »

Jerom wrote:Rip 60$. Poland lost to NL in preparation and NL is shit atm.

True Jerom. May I call you Jerome? Make u sound black.

Poland has Lewandowski, top budesliga scorer for bayern munich, and Arkadiusz, Top 4 striker in the netherlands.

I think there is a shot of them carrying the team. I can always "cash out" partial winnings if they progress. We will see. Its a cool system. Even if they make it to the quarter finals for example I might be able to cash out like 400$ maybe? We will see. OR risk it all and keep going

Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Milik sucks, has received shitloads of criticism over here, then kinda masked it by playing a series of 10 games in which he scored a lot, of which he played acceptable for 5 games or so. NL has a mediocre competition, and milik is probably a mediocre player. I actually do watch almost all Ajax games and I've been annoyed by milik's level of play for many games now. I think they're going to eagerly sell him after his value skyrockets, and maybe he'll continue the line of improvement that he has shown in the past year, but right now he's not great. He's an okay player, but nothing special.

But if you can cash out partial winnings of them getting to quarter finals for 400$ that was a good bet, because that chance isn't small at all. They have an easy group I believe.

PS. Call me Jerom, thats my name.
Canada Cocaine
Lancer

Post by Cocaine »

Hey. Yeah exactly. I bet when the odds were 1/41 now they are 1/35.. But I'm not being offered partial winnings until they get out of the group and even then I think my partial winnings will be tiny, but I think if they win round of 16, and make it to the quarter finals I will be able to have some major cash MAYBE. I have no idea yet. I will keep u updated. bwin.com they make it real easy to bet.

As for Poland. This team right here is their best shot at winning the euro they ever had, and will have for a long time, that is why I'm hyped. If they don't make it far this time, there is no euro in my lifetime for Poland lol