Should Diarouga be unbanned ?

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.

Should Diarouga be unbanned ?

YES
43%
NO
57%

Total votes: 61

India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Re: Should Diarouga be unbanned ?

Post by Ashvin »

@bwinner1 Image
Its unfortunate he wants to join a community which he says sucks.
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Post by gh0st »

Octanium wrote:
gh0st wrote:I have a feeling this thread is gonna be locked soon :hmm: :hmm:

I am happy as long as you are wrong :uglylol:

I don't think you are active enough here :grin: , this thread was already locked at one point by n0el, but he unlocked it ^^. So I'am still right :maniac:
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor

Post by Ashvin »

gh0st wrote:
Octanium wrote:
gh0st wrote:I have a feeling this thread is gonna be locked soon :hmm: :hmm:

I am happy as long as you are wrong :uglylol:

I don't think you are active enough here :grin: , this thread was already locked at one point by n0el, but he unlocked it ^^. So I'am still right :maniac:

Wanted to have benefit of doubt. but then guess what? I'm happy you're right :flowers:
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Lol how is this thread not getting locked
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

If he was given a permanent ban he should stay banned, if we start undoing permanent bans then they won't mean anything
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer
ESO: Marco1698

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

A funny thing is he streams, pretending esoc guys watch him playing. Idm to see him back on community, after all, like bwinner pointed out, diarouga has a good knowledge of this game
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

bwinner1 wrote:
Jerom wrote:I do not think the reason for unbanning was that he was co-hosting a tournament. He seemed to show some good will and then these way too kind people in the staff believed they could unban him and things would be alright. He was very much so rightfully banned, he got a short ban and then was even unbanned. But he literally was posting niggah videos at umeu. I dont know how anyone in his right mind can think that was not a fair ban. And that wasnt even a permaban I think until he started bandodging and harassing more staff members and spreading moesbar cheats. And it wasn't really a permaban because he was eventually unbanned. Even the moment garja banned him was honestly just fair and I completely agreed with that decision; Diarouga had been harassing garja for months straight and the other mods probably shouldve banned him before garja did. Also, even before all that shit, he went on this huge rant because Divinefire gave him a warning for harassing another forum member in which he literally flamed every single staff member (for example: MCJim, I dont even know if he knows how to play). Diarouga had a history of being a shitty person. At this point I'm wondering if he's bipolar or something.

Then he got unbanned by the mercy of these fucking way too kind people over at the esoc staff because they somehow believed he isn't what he is. A month later he gets the most deserved permaban ever. I don't see why he should be unbanned.

The story is different when it's a member of esoc staff or diarouga who talk ofc, but u are not very fair : for exemple what is said about McJim is totally out of context (what u can't know because u don't speak french, so u only understood one sentence on a big text...) and it was on a french forum, so McJim should not have been aware of this...
Then I agree with you, he had good and bad side, that's why there are a discution here.

Euhm, I had french in highschool and asked incog for a translation. I had a pretty good understanding of that post which was ridiculous and is just one of many examples of why diarouga deserves his ban.

Maybe one day he will show real respect and regret and somehow convince admins to unban him, but imo his behaviour for the past half year strongly implies that we're better of without having to deal with his destructive and ridiculous attitude.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

fightinfrenchman wrote:If he was given a permanent ban he should stay banned, if we start undoing permanent bans then they won't mean anything

This is both the most hypocrite and most true thing you have ever said.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Jerom wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:If he was given a permanent ban he should stay banned, if we start undoing permanent bans then they won't mean anything

This is both the most hypocrite and most true thing you have ever said.

You think it's because you're Mexican?
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

Do not be mistaken. The character we are speaking of absolutely has a personality disorder, probably, like noel said, a pathological liar as well.
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor

Post by Ashvin »

@Jerom Please try to ignore if you dont like him.
@fightinfrenchman Please think twice before posting, that post is definitely not needed there

Now knock it off you guys
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

Octanium wrote:@Jerom Please try to ignore if you dont like him.
@fightinfrenchman Please think twice before posting, that post is definitely not needed there

about frenchman's post: it's not smart to rule out any and all possibilities, ear just suggested one
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

Diarouga received a 24 hour ban for continued harassment & mockery of ESOC members and staff. Following his temporary ban, he proceeded to create tens (maybe even hundreds) of accounts—using disposable email services and proxy IPs—which he used to create new posts and threads which encouraged people to also create new accounts and spam the forum with pictures of ESOC staff members or other—more inappropriate—imagery. The posts themselves also contained inappropriate portrayals of staff members. This behaviour was what led to the decision to move from temporary ban to permanent ban.

These are the facts.

We have no reason to believe Diarouga will discontinue such behaviour in the future, so there are no plans to unban him at this time. Just because he is a strong player with good game knowledge does not exempt him from the rules protecting ESOC users and staff members.
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

He literally conspired to flood the entire page with spam in his "ESOC Party". I don't understand why he should be allowed back into the community he tried to vandalise.
And what were the inappropriate portrayals of staff members? Some hawt h2O nudes? :uglylol:
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

Mitoe wrote:Diarouga received a 24 hour ban for continued harassment & mockery of ESOC members and staff. Following his temporary ban, he proceeded to create tens (maybe even hundreds) of accounts—using disposable email services and proxy IPs—which he used to create new posts and threads which encouraged people to also create new accounts and spam the forum with pictures of ESOC staff members or other—more inappropriate—imagery. The posts themselves also contained inappropriate portrayals of staff members. This behaviour was what led to the decision to move from temporary ban to permanent ban.

These are the facts.

We have no reason to believe Diarouga will discontinue such behaviour in the future, so there are no plans to unban him at this time. Just because he is a strong player with good game knowledge does not exempt him from the rules protecting ESOC users and staff members.

End of story.
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor

Post by Ashvin »

evilcheadar wrote:
Octanium wrote:@Jerom Please try to ignore if you dont like him.

about frenchman's post: it's not smart to rule out any and all possibilities, ear just suggested one

Stop tryna make heap outta molehill and post maturely please. He is your friend doesnt mean you need to support him everytime.
Thanks!
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

Octanium wrote:
evilcheadar wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Stop tryna make heap outta molehill and post maturely please. He is your friend doesnt mean you need to support him everytime.
Thanks!

It's a great thing for me to say!
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor

Post by Ashvin »

evilcheadar wrote:
Octanium wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Thanks!

It's a great thing for me to say!

If that's aimed at me, I don't remembering taking any side.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

bwinner1 wrote:@kaiser 1)what do you do here if u don't care ?
2)that depend of the point of vue : according to diarouga it's riki who start flamming him when he came in the staff only to follow the other member... so I think they r just both gulty here. Also that's why I said his reaction was stupide, what he also reconized himself.
3)well, considering he is banned and in bad term with most admins, I think it's hard for him to do that. But it's not like he had asked me doing that, I think I am one of the numerous people who are disapointed not seing him anymore here, because he is good at this game.

1) I said diarouga's story and his regrets don't interest me so much. But when I see a topic asking if he should get unbanned I ofc check.
2) Nah, he flamed riki pretty hard, especially his work on the maps. I talked about this with riki and he didn't really understand where all this hate suddenly came from. Even on the french community's forum, where riki is admin, diarouga was flaming him, without any apparent reason. Just because he's part of esoc, so he has to flame him. Pretty cancerous.
3) It's not really hard to create a new account and make a big post saying you apologize for what you said, and asking for another chance. Idk if it would work, but it's definitely not impossible to do, and it's his best shot. That's what a lot of people did (Hazza when he smurfed, sirmusket when he cheated, marco for w/e reason it was) and it works pretty well. Just need a bit of maturity for this...
About numerous people wanting him back, yeah I guess some want him here because he gives some useful advice, but he also goes pretty hard on lower rank players sometimes. If you look at the poll, "No" is favoured, for a reason.

But anyway, I think enough people in this thread explained what's wrong with him
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

Kaiserklein wrote:
bwinner1 wrote:@kaiser 1)what do you do here if u don't care ?
2)that depend of the point of vue : according to diarouga it's riki who start flamming him when he came in the staff only to follow the other member... so I think they r just both gulty here. Also that's why I said his reaction was stupide, what he also reconized himself.
3)well, considering he is banned and in bad term with most admins, I think it's hard for him to do that. But it's not like he had asked me doing that, I think I am one of the numerous people who are disapointed not seing him anymore here, because he is good at this game.

1) I said diarouga's story and his regrets don't interest me so much. But when I see a topic asking if he should get unbanned I ofc check.
2) Nah, he flamed riki pretty hard, especially his work on the maps. I talked about this with riki and he didn't really understand where all this hate suddenly came from. Even on the french community's forum, where riki is admin, diarouga was flaming him, without any apparent reason. Just because he's part of esoc, so he has to flame him. Pretty cancerous.
3) It's not really hard to create a new account and make a big post saying you apologize for what you said, and asking for another chance. Idk if it would work, but it's definitely not impossible to do, and it's his best shot. That's what a lot of people did (Hazza when he smurfed, sirmusket when he cheated, marco for w/e reason it was) and it works pretty well. Just need a bit of maturity for this...
About numerous people wanting him back, yeah I guess some want him here because he gives some useful advice, but he also goes pretty hard on lower rank players sometimes. If you look at the poll, "No" is favoured, for a reason.

But anyway, I think enough people in this thread explained what's wrong with him

I mostly agree, the only point were I disagree is for Riki, because I think that when 2 people fight each other, 90% of the times both are gulty, and I can figure out very good how anoying rikikipu can be.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

Diarouga kept calling rikis maps shit for months lol. I can imagine riki was slightly offended by him. There was no other real incident, diarouga is just a terrible person that is seemingly unable to take the feelings of others into account.
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-12-23-12-15-05.png
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Jerom wrote:Diarouga kept calling rikis maps shit for months lol. I can imagine riki was slightly offended by him. There was no other real incident, diarouga is just a terrible person that is seemingly unable to take the feelings of others into account.
Attachments
Jerom death.PNG
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

theyre always hard for me :hmm:

Edit: Looks like French ninja'd me! Shame :mad:
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
Jerom wrote:Diarouga kept calling rikis maps shit for months lol. I can imagine riki was slightly offended by him. There was no other real incident, diarouga is just a terrible person that is seemingly unable to take the feelings of others into account.

As much as that is something I probably shouldn't have written, I'm happy you go to great efforts to continue trying to push my buttons and showing to the community that that's your entire goal on this forum.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

It's funny because both you and cheddar's permanent bans were overruled