“couprider” is not me

Place open for new posts — threads with fresh content will be moved to either Real-life Discussion or ESOC Talk sub-forums, where you can create new topics.
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

“couprider” is not me

Post by fei123456 »

both my ESO account and ESOC forum account are stolen today. And just as i expected, he cheats with that account.
And we know who did it now:
QQ截图20170220210457.jpg

I know that forum doesnt allow us to talk about cheat. but this is not cheat. it's steal. it's murdering the game.
couprider is not the first account stolen, and it won't be the last one.
we don't talk about cheat. we lock the threads, use [redacted] as if people don't know what's going on. we're dodging like an ostrich.
but dodging doesnt work. everyone's account, together with this game, is threatened by those shameless bestards.
so why should we still pretend not to see what's happening? why don't everyone know who is doing these shameless things?

I dont remember the cdkey now, so "couprider" may never come back.
but it won't be the last one. we have to stop this, or we just uninstall aoe3 instead of fighting with endless cheaters.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Re: “couprider” is not me

Post by pecelot »

The person behind it — wuziqii — has already been banned from ESOC permanently. It's good to see you back, at least here, @fei123456 !
Brazil Kickass_OP
Lancer
ESO: Kickass

Post by Kickass_OP »

yeah this guy is cheater
Attachments
screen72.jpg
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

Kickass_OP wrote:yeah this guy is cheater

you just got outplayed
Holy See Imperial Noob
Lancer

Post by Imperial Noob »

otto lame
Brazil Kickass_OP
Lancer
ESO: Kickass

Post by Kickass_OP »

tedere12 wrote:

you just got outplayed

Nah! Not so easy like that
Attachments
screen73.jpg
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Has your ESOC password not been changed but your ESO password has?
Great Britain _NT_sven
Dragoon
Donator 06
Clan: NTDE

Post by _NT_sven »

I just opened my account on the forum specifically for this disgusting event.

I and Couprider belong to the same clan. I searched for a match just now and this guy rushed in my base with these stuff. After that I checked with Couprider and found out that his account has been stolen.

Later we found that who is actually doing this. We found a post in a clan group on QQ (as we are Chinese clans), through some intermediate person, and that clan is called ROK. I have also attached the picture file:

The guy is called 'Huluwa' phonetically. And he is the user of two ESO accounts: Qinggod, and ZodiacROK. (Notice! These two actually belong to the top 10 players listed in the Elo rating chart provided of ESOC forum; how ironic is that!) And he is really infamous in conducting cheating behavior on ESO, and his typical method is to produce wood from nowhere.

This post is a replay attachment with the caption: The replay of Fking Cheating Couprider. We carefully speculated that it was him who cheated with Couprider's account and accused Couprider for it instead; the reason for suspect is that he is the only guy currently in China having a record of: 1)cheating on ESO; 2)Using Ottoman as preferable civilization; 3)has personal conflict with Couprider himself.

The detective story ends here. But this is not important - the important thing is that we should know which bastard is doing the whole stuff, and remind all of you to steer clear of this bastard if possible.

I am new to this forum and I honestly do not know much about what could be talked about here. But honestly such evil behavior should be exposed without restriction, I would consider.

Cheers.
Attachments
Evidence 2.png
cheating evidence.jpg
Plum blossoms fall below the steps like whirling snow;
They cover me still though brushed off a while ago.

-Tune: "Pure Serene Music", Li Yu (937-978 AD), the Last Lord of Southern Tang Dynasty
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

Did you check to see if cheats were enabled before game start?
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
Great Britain _NT_sven
Dragoon
Donator 06

Post by _NT_sven »

evilcheadar wrote:Did you check to see if cheats were enabled before game start?

Ofc not. Because if it is then that won't be a ranked game. But you can check up our Elo rating records to see that we played ranked game with this guy.

-Tune: "Pure Serene Music", Li Yu (937-978 AD), the Last Lord of Southern Tang Dynasty
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

is there a way to get his acc back?
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
Sweden cramper
Skirmisher

Post by cramper »

_NT_sven wrote:I just opened my account on the forum specifically for this disgusting event.

I and Couprider belong to the same clan. I searched for a match just now and this guy rushed in my base with these stuff. After that I checked with Couprider and found out that his account has been stolen.

Later we found that who is actually doing this. We found a post in a clan group on QQ (as we are Chinese clans), through some intermediate person, and that clan is called ROK. I have also attached the picture file:

The guy is called 'Huluwa' phonetically. And he is the user of two ESO accounts: Qinggod, and ZodiacROK. (Notice! These two actually belong to the top 10 players listed in the Elo rating chart provided of ESOC forum; how ironic is that!) And he is really infamous in conducting cheating behavior on ESO, and his typical method is to produce wood from nowhere.

This post is a replay attachment with the caption: The replay of Fking Cheating Couprider. We carefully speculated that it was him who cheated with Couprider's account and accused Couprider for it instead; the reason for suspect is that he is the only guy currently in China having a record of: 1)cheating on ESO; 2)Using Ottoman as preferable civilization; 3)has personal conflict with Couprider himself.

The detective story ends here. But this is not important - the important thing is that we should know which bastard is doing the whole stuff, and remind all of you to steer clear of this bastard if possible.

I am new to this forum and I honestly do not know much about what could be talked about here. But honestly such evil behavior should be exposed without restriction, I would consider.

Cheers.

It comes as no suprise to me that the rok clan is involved again, especially the names mentioned. Its not the first time rok clan is on the wallpaper for their adventures behavior on eso, making the gaming experience as annoying as they can for everybody else with all methods there is.

Theres been threads before with complaints about theese guys or guy(im sure there is more than one) and the ROK clan, so im sure alot of players/persons reading here are aware, and just avoid theese guys. I have no problems myself to hang them out for the piece of S h i t players they are and ive done so in the past aswell. Sad that couprider got targeted for showing their true nature but i guess thats how far down the sink theese guys live.

No idea what Esoc can do here to help out, they could actually remove them from the top ladder indeed, since its been proven numerous times theese guys cheat and in that way not promote them as legit players. Moreover i recommend to just ignore theese roaches, been working fine so far for me and some others. Cheer up Couprider :)
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

@_NT_sven
And he is the user of two ESO accounts: Qinggod, and ZodiacROK. (Notice! These two actually belong to the top 10 players listed in the Elo rating chart provided of ESOC forum; how ironic is that!)

I can remove the names but we need to have some proper proofs- a game rec at least. I m sorry to what happen to your friend and I trust you this guy is a cheater but we can not ban someone from you Top10 list on the basis of a photograph since it can easily be tampered with
United States of America roiarthurbis
Skirmisher
Donator 01
ESO: roiarthurbis

Post by roiarthurbis »

Just when you think the cheating scene is dying because of how boring it makes the game. :cry:
Skirmisher
Donator 01

Post by roiarthurbis »

you can try recovering with you secret question.
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Post by gh0st »

Why there are so many duplicate posts in this thread
Skirmisher
Donator 01

Post by roiarthurbis »

gh0st wrote:Why there are so many duplicate posts in this thread

As your post duplicates :o
Sweden cramper
Skirmisher

Post by cramper »

roiarthurbis wrote:As your post duplicates :o

hah i consider myself defeated :biggrin:
Great Britain _NT_sven
Dragoon
Donator 06

Post by _NT_sven »

Ashvin wrote:@_NT_sven
And he is the user of two ESO accounts: Qinggod, and ZodiacROK. (Notice! These two actually belong to the top 10 players listed in the Elo rating chart provided of ESOC forum; how ironic is that!)

I can remove the names but we need to have some proper proofs- a game rec at least. I m sorry to what happen to your friend and I trust you this guy is a cheater but we can not ban someone from you Top10 list on the basis of a photograph since it can easily be tampered with

Understood. I only encountered him once; I felt that he had unreasonable economic income but I did not have the replay of that one. If anyone has some evidence by chance, maybe he/she will tell you. Not a problem for me, but it is really ironic to see these two cheaters on the top player list.

India Ashvin
Retired Contributor

Post by Ashvin »

gh0st wrote:Why there are so many duplicate posts in this thread

Some technical problems. It's all fine now :flowers:
China BatmanDarkKnight
Crossbow
ESO: BatmanDarkKnight

Post by BatmanDarkKnight »

I am here with Sven to support CoupRider, as one of the members in NT clan. Series of accounts (including ESO, ESOC and Chinese TIEBA forum ) belonged to CoupRider were stolen within one day, the ESO one got everyone trucked already and many topics in the Chinese forum were deleted using CoupRider's rights. What a disaster...... Fortunately CoupRider recovered all his accounts and saved the topics that the thief deleted, successfully. I really hope that there will be no such stealing accounts or vicious cheating things in the future.
:chinese: I am friendry, no call the porice preeeeease! :chinese:
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

If it turns out the eso account cannot be recovered then maybe a change in name could be beneficial. Either way, Im sorry to hear about this and will try to make sure your good image wont be hurt by this guy cheating on your account.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

i recommend something like "realcouprider"

retains your identity as well as disproving the current fake
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor

Post by Ashvin »

BatmanDarkKnight wrote:I am here with Sven to support CoupRider, as one of the members in NT clan. Series of accounts (including ESO, ESOC and Chinese TIEBA forum ) belonged to CoupRider were stolen within one day, the ESO one got everyone trucked already and many topics in the Chinese forum were deleted using CoupRider's rights. What a disaster...... Fortunately CoupRider recovered all his accounts and saved the topics that the thief deleted, successfully. I really hope that there will be no such stealing accounts or vicious cheating things in the future.

Good to see you all guys supporting CoupRider in this difficult situation, this dying game needs people like you.

You guys rock!!! :flowers:
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

deleted_user wrote:i recommend something like "realcouprider"

retains your identity as well as disproving the current fake

@realCoupRider :hmm: