Hello!

Introduce yourself! :flowers:
Australia StephennJF
Crossbow
ESO: Aliix

Hello!

Post by StephennJF »

Hello! My name is StephennJF!

In-game my name is Aliix. Feel free to add me. I am an Australian and speak English and a bit of Italian (for Garja!?!? :P ).

I used to play AOE3 from 2008 to 2012 and was pretty active with the AgeSanctuary TAD fanpatch community. I made the move to playing Company of Heroes 1 and Company of Heroes 2 and became a popular streamer. Still really enjoy CoH1/CoH2 but seeing the ESOC AoE3 LAN event made so happy to see this community still have a beating heart. I can see some of the names back then still floating around. Played a couple AoE3 games myself and now I am hooked again! :)

I'm currently playing on the RE patch just because it's easy for me to get games (1st liut level) but might get back to my old rank around ~PR31. Once I get some skill back I'll play on ESOC patch.

I'll start streaming AoE3 soon. Link below:
TwitchTV: https://www.twitch.tv/stephennjf

See you on the forums, in game and twitchtv :)
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Re: Hello!

Post by edeholland »

Welcome back to the game and the community :flowers: Glad to see we are getting old players involved again, definitely shows the scale and succes of the LAN. It's definitely easier to find games on RE, but once you are around PR 25 again I would recommend you start scheduling EP games. This page might help you with that.

Also, inb4 people will tell you princeofkabul will coach you. Don't take those jokes too seriously.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

StephennJF wrote:I used to play AOE3 from 2008 to 2012 and was pretty active with the AgeSanctuary TAD fanpatch community.
Ah that's where I know you from :smile: Welcome back
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

Welcome back and I hope you don't get discouraged by the number of capt+ players online at Ausssie peak times
Australia Kawapasaka
ESOC Pro Team

Post by Kawapasaka »

jesus3 wrote:I hope you don't get discouraged by the number of capt+ players online at Ausssie peak times

I'm gonna reach that sweet sweet pr26 any day now...
Australia StephennJF
Crossbow

Post by StephennJF »

edeholland wrote:Welcome back to the game and the community :flowers: Glad to see we are getting old players involved again, definitely shows the scale and succes of the LAN. It's definitely easier to find games on RE, but once you are around PR 25 again I would recommend you start scheduling EP games. This page might help you with that.

Also, inb4 people will tell you princeofkabul will coach you. Don't take those jokes too seriously.

Sweet thanks for link and info! :D

Goodspeed wrote:
StephennJF wrote:I used to play AOE3 from 2008 to 2012 and was pretty active with the AgeSanctuary TAD fanpatch community.
Ah that's where I know you from :smile: Welcome back

You are one of the friendly names I remember. Thanks Goodspeed! :)

jesus3 wrote:Welcome back and I hope you don't get discouraged by the number of capt+ players online at Ausssie peak times

Cheers Jesus. I'll play whoever at this point so won't get discouraged from ranks. I'm winning & losing games from anyone between sergeant to capatain at the moment anyway so no idea where I sit. Anyway it's all about fun and skill will slowly come through that :)
Malaysia Aizamk
Pro Player
ESOC WarChiefs Classic 2017

Post by Aizamk »

weren’t you the guy who always ended every post by signing off with your username
oranges.
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

Hi aizamak

Jesus
India _RDX_
Lancer
ESO: _RDX_

Post by _RDX_ »

Hello and welcome back! So, Company of Heroes huh? nice game. We can feel already feel a connection since CoH1 & CoH2's developers are making AoE 4. I can say it is fate that brought back you. Have fun and i'm waiting to see your stream soon!
oranges.
Australia StephennJF
Crossbow

Post by StephennJF »

Aizamk wrote:weren’t you the guy who always ended every post by signing off with your username

Haha that was me :smile:

Weren't you the guy that does crazy fun strats?

StephennJF
Australia StephennJF
Crossbow

Post by StephennJF »

_RDX_ wrote:Hello and welcome back! So, Company of Heroes huh? nice game. We can feel already feel a connection since CoH1 & CoH2's developers are making AoE 4. I can say it is fate that brought back you. Have fun and i'm waiting to see your stream soon!

True! My two favourite game series combined! :)

I was stoked when I heard Relic are working on.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Garja reference in the first post. Welcome home.
Sweden Zutazuta
Howdah
zuta

Post by Zutazuta »

Aizamk wrote:weren’t you the guy who always ended every post by signing off with your username

Ya.
Australia Peachrocks
Lancer
ESO: Peachrocks

Post by Peachrocks »

Hey! I’m looking for games too though you are probably better than me and I like silly strats. Still, it’s something.
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

I'd say you'd match up well having played vs both of you
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

hi. another famous eso member lives in australia aswell.
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP