Looking for friends

Introduce yourself! :flowers:
Belgium Tim010
Crossbow
ESO: Timm010

Looking for friends

Post by Tim010 »

Hi everyone,

I'm Tim from Belgium, after more then a year playing on gameranger i decided to activaty my license key and play on ESO. Now i have this problem that all my home city civs are lvl 10. This gets me kicked out of most rooms and when i host games myself, only real beginners join. Bored as i am i play some of those games in the hope my opponent is in a simular situation to myself. But they turn out to be just bad. Because of this my PR went from 0 to 31 but still i get kicked out of rooms by people with same PR because my home city levels are so low. Other people call me smurf thinking i'm trolling but that's also not the case. Long story short I want to play games but no opponent is willing to give me a chance.

So i am looking for friendly people with medium skills who want to play against me so i can figure out what my real PR is (i think/hope between 22-26) and can improve my gameplay.. If you want to help me, my ESO account is Tim010, please add me and invite me to a game when i'm online.

Important note, i only play on the original game, for the moment i don't own the TAD extension
Greece BrookG
Retired Contributor
ESO: BrookG

Re: Looking for friends

Post by BrookG »

Hi Tim! Welcome to our community. You have probably heard about XPMod, but I don't know if that works on nilla (original)
Correlation doesn't mean causation.
http://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

"mr.brookg go buy jeans and goto the club with somppuli" - Princeofkabul, July 2018
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

Hey, you would do yourself a great favor to get the complete collection on Steam during Christmas sales, enabling you to play on the latest expansion where most players are and also utilizing the XPMOD to reach max level homecities instantly. If you're strained for money I could gift it to you, it's only a couple bucks and the sale is coming in like two weeks. :flowers:
Belgium Tim010
Crossbow
ESO: Timm010

Post by Tim010 »

yeah, i am planning to buy the complete collection on steam but i was told it would be cheaper end of the month so i'll wait for that. I read about the XPmod a while ago yeah, totaly forgot that, might be a good solution once i have TAD but i don't think it works on nilla. The topic said first to download the Esoc Patch and that's only for TAD right?

Guess i'll have to wait for christmass to join the big community.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

Yeah, definitely wait for that, the sales are significant. TAD is indeed required.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

I'm looking for friends too. FeelsLonelyMan
Pay more attention to detail.