The minor natives are coming... oh and hi.

Introduce yourself! :flowers:
Australia Peachrocks
Lancer
ESO: Peachrocks

The minor natives are coming... oh and hi.

Post by Peachrocks »

Hey all,

Dunno if anyone remembers me but around 9-10 years ago I was infamous for my minor native use and did a mediocre guide for it. May redo at some point. Also worked on the AS fanpatch, not sure how people feel about that but there you go.

Really rusty when it comes to playing against people but I've been watching the streams and youtube videos and game/patch looks good. So there we are. Could use a hand to getting back up to speed or whatever. Can't do silly nonsense that breaks the rules until I know what the rules actually are :D.
Sweden Zutazuta
Howdah
zuta

Re: The minor natives are coming... oh and hi.

Post by Zutazuta »

Sup Peachy
Australia Peachrocks
Lancer

Post by Peachrocks »

Well, that makes me obsolete now doesn't it :D. On the other hand I more or less compared them to similar units too which I found useful as to just how much I was cherry tapping... I mean... err how actually useful each native was. Oh that's there too... terrific. Though of course its probably more accurate to compare the bow units to Cetan Bows or Longbows because Crossbows don't have set up times but I think I used Crossbows as a reference point at the time. Oh well! Might do another write up for my own amusement when I've figured out how to work this thing again.

Hey Zuta. Why am I not surprised :).
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Peachrocks wrote:Hey all,

Dunno if anyone remembers me but around 9-10 years ago I was infamous for my minor native use and did a mediocre guide for it. May redo at some point. Also worked on the AS fanpatch, not sure how people feel about that but there you go.

Really rusty when it comes to playing against people but I've been watching the streams and youtube videos and game/patch looks good. So there we are. Could use a hand to getting back up to speed or whatever. Can't do silly nonsense that breaks the rules until I know what the rules actually are :D.

Trading post good. Semi ff good. Skirm goon good. 1k wood good. Musk bad? Maybe musk good with urumi and mam and falc. Spice trade bad. 300w bad. All in rush bad. Win good. Lose bad.

And the exceptions outweighing.
Australia Peachrocks
Lancer

Post by Peachrocks »

So minor natives require trade posts that means they are good right? :D.

In any case you had a Buddy Program. I'm interested :).
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Peachrocks wrote:So minor natives require trade posts that means they are good right? :D.

Hey Peachrocks and welcome to ESOC.

We have a new Buddy Program. New members are designated a buddy who help them with ESOC, and of course, to improve as a player.

Your buddy is @deleted_user2 aka Mr. Somali himself aka Fat Toni aka 私はマスケット銃でクラインを倒すのが好き(I like to beat kaiser with sepoys, for those not familiar with japanese).
His ESO name is the same. Don't hesitate to contact him!

-Esoc Team
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

omg it is you
Australia Peachrocks
Lancer

Post by Peachrocks »

kami_ryu wrote:

omg it is you

Annnnd my memory fails me. Who are you? :oops:
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Peachrocks wrote:
kami_ryu wrote:

omg it is you

Annnnd my memory fails me. Who are you? :oops:
He's @iNcog
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

OMG PEACHY!!! Its you oh my god!!! Damn hi man, I don't know who you are oh my man its so good to see you!
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

gibson wrote:
Peachrocks wrote:So minor natives require trade posts that means they are good right? :D.

We have a new Buddy Program. New members are designated a buddy who help them with ESOC, and of course, to improve as a player.

Your buddy is @deleted_user2 aka Mr. Somali himself aka Fat Toni aka 私はマスケット銃でクラインを倒すのが好き(I like to beat kaiser with sepoys, for those not familiar with japanese).

-Esoc Team
I am an esoc team member and I can confirm this message. Do not hesitate to contact your Buddy as many times as you desire!
Australia Peachrocks
Lancer

Post by Peachrocks »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
gibson wrote:

-Esoc Team
I am an esoc team member and I can confirm this message. Do not hesitate to contact your Buddy as many times as you desire!

The jig is up. Kinda wish you out this message before because it’d have made it obvious. Even to one as oblivious and slow as myself :P.