Recover my old account Empires III, PROBLEMS.

Introduce yourself! :flowers:
Spain extremeño24
Crossbow
ESO: extremeño24

Recover my old account Empires III, PROBLEMS.

Post by extremeño24 »

Hi here, I'm Jose Alonso, I created an account about 13 years ago, It has been a long time and I would like to recover the account to play, I still have the same game, and the Age of Empires III CD key number, but I do not get any email for the recovery of the account, when answering the secret question. Could you help me recover my old account, please. :unsure:

Thanks a lot.
United States of America musketeer925
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: musketeer925

Re: Recover my old account Empires III, PROBLEMS.

Post by musketeer925 »

Hi Jose,

Welcome to the ESOC forums! This website is a community-run fan forum (i.e., we're not associated with Microsoft, who maintains the game's servers).

Unfortunately, as far as I know, the only way to recover accounts is through this tool:
https://esoaccounts.agecommunity.com/lo ... fault.aspx

Because the game is so old, Microsoft doesn't really offer any support with account recovery. I think if you don't have access to your email anymore, there is no way to recover your account.

The game does go on sale for $10 for almost every Steam sale (you just missed the Lunar New Year sale...), which is a relatively cheap way to pick up a new copy and a CD key for creating an account. If your previous copy was on CDs, a digital version is definitely nice, too. Unfortunately, I don't think the next steam sale is until around June.
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

hi jose i have a spare acc i do not use if u want i can give u the login details
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
Spain extremeño24
Crossbow
ESO: extremeño24

Post by extremeño24 »

musketeer925 wrote:Hi Jose,

Welcome to the ESOC forums! This website is a community-run fan forum (i.e., we're not associated with Microsoft, who maintains the game's servers).

Unfortunately, as far as I know, the only way to recover accounts is through this tool:
https://esoaccounts.agecommunity.com/lo ... fault.aspx

Because the game is so old, Microsoft doesn't really offer any support with account recovery. I think if you don't have access to your email anymore, there is no way to recover your account.

The game does go on sale for $10 for almost every Steam sale (you just missed the Lunar New Year sale...), which is a relatively cheap way to pick up a new copy and a CD key for creating an account. If your previous copy was on CDs, a digital version is definitely nice, too. Unfortunately, I don't think the next steam sale is until around June.

Oh thank you very much to both of you, but I already have it in steam the complete collection, only I wanted to recover my old account, because I have it as special, because many good times and it is my favorite game and it was my first account. :smile: