How can I dm someone after filtering out their ELO ranking from Active EP players list?

Introduce yourself! :flowers:
No Flag Kanoo
Skirmisher

How can I dm someone after filtering out their ELO ranking from Active EP players list?

Post by Kanoo »

When I click on it, it takes me the games they’ve played, but not the option to dm them... unless they’ve commented on a couple of posts which I happened to have searched for.
thebritish wrote:
19 Jan 2016, 09:58
So, you are saying that if i watch H20's rec, i can beat anyone below H20's level because i know his BO?
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
ESO: jezabob
Clan: 팀 하우스

Re: How can I dm someone after filtering out their ELO ranking from Active EP players list?

Post by n0el »

you can't, because those are ladder accounts based on ESO accounts, they are not forum accounts.
mad cuz bad
No Flag Kanoo
Skirmisher

Re: How can I dm someone after filtering out their ELO ranking from Active EP players list?

Post by Kanoo »

So if I want to play a couple of games with them, I will have to contact them via ESO?
thebritish wrote:
So, you are saying that if i watch H20's rec, i can beat anyone below H20's level because i know his BO?
European Union aaryngend
Howdah
Clan: N3O

Post by aaryngend »

Kanoo wrote:So if I want to play a couple of games with them, I will have to contact them via ESO?
Yes
No Flag Kanoo
Skirmisher

Post by Kanoo »

aaryngend wrote:
Kanoo wrote:So if I want to play a couple of games with them, I will have to contact them via ESO?
Yes
Thank you!
thebritish wrote: