public voting for my channel

Here you can post about your scenario's, mods, custom maps and YouTube channels!

"thread per video right"

LONEWOLF123 must have the right (yes)
50%
LONEWOLF123 does not need that (no)
50%

Total votes: 52

Turkey LONEWOLF123
Dragoon
ESO: LONE_WOLF123

public voting for my channel

Post by LONEWOLF123 »

Nowadays my views are droped nearly 30-40 views per video because of the "megathread" rule where i must add my evrey video to the megathread , it is banned for me to make a thread per video because of reasons like "spaming".But because of this "spaming" ban
an avarage of 30-40 people miss/cant see my new videos, it can be you to! I make this videos for you guys , for aoe 3 lovers like me .
There for i decided to make a public voting to gain "thread per video" right
(this is a community we must have the right to change the rules right?!)
thank you for reading , have a nice day
Attachments
youtube1.png
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Re: public voting for my channel

Post by gibson »

I think a separate thread for each video!
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

gibson wrote:I think a separate thread for each video!

Yeah sounds good
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Canada DivideNConquer
Crossbow
ESO: DivideNConquer

Post by DivideNConquer »

Separate Threads! Some of us are here for AOE content not more off-topic discussions xD
No Flag stronk
Skirmisher

Post by stronk »

#giveLONEWOLF123theright
give that guy a manual
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

Hey Wolfie I enjoy your videos very much ! I’ll hope ESO-C will accept your demands and let your channel be famous !
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Post by gh0st »

wtf, your videos were merged in 1 thread? damn, i was missing all your videos this whole time.
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

Give this man what he wants!
r]
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

I don't get the point tbh, everytime you post in an old thread or a make a new one, people recieve similar notification, that is an unread symbol in active threads, you can simply edit title to add [New] so that people get you have added a new video!
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

despite my previous moderator OCD-ness in this regard I feel a strong urgency to be notified about every very nice 2-hour FFA games that you play
I enjoyed
United States of America vardar
Lancer
ESO: VardarB98/DemonDeacs

Post by vardar »

free my homie LONEWOLF123 he locked up becuz haters hate to see him livin it with the big dawgs
c0ns!
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

We are a VERY friendly community it seems.
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Please be aware that if Lonewolf get's the right to make a new thread for every video, every other ESOC YouTuber will then have that same right. This might mean we will need a new board for all video discussing, because we don't the UCC board to flood with YouTube-threads.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

give acolyte seperate threads too
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

definitely seperate thread
No Flag whitenigaz
Crossbow
ESO: anan

Post by whitenigaz »

cCc bozkurt
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

IMO make all threads singletons. New thread for each post on forum.
Pay more attention to detail.
Chad zeldalinx
Crossbow

Post by zeldalinx »

I like your videos , I am with you
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by Sargsyan »

whitenigaz wrote:cCc bozkurt

cCc Amk amk siktir lar
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Lonewolf, we appreciate your enthousiasm and the fact that you want to poll the community about this issue. However, we have noticed you or another person have made a few smurfs this morning, @zeldalinx , @whitenigaz and @greekmani. All of them use temporary e-mail addresses and are posting from the same IP (a VPN in Amsterdam). Those users all voted "yes" in your poll right after they were created. Two of those users even posted here. We have to conclude that you or some other person is manipulating the poll with votes from smurf accounts, so we are going to discard the result of the poll.

If you want more exposure, you can ask your fans to subscribe to your megathread, so they get a notification when a new post is made.

You are saying your newer videos get less views because of the megathread rule, but I would argue it's because they are newer vides: they have had less time to be discovered & watched by your subscribers.

We are going to keep the rule for one megathread for each YouTube channel. However, in the future we might have an ESOC page displaying the latest videos from all AoE3 YouTube channels, which you would profit from.
Great Britain hleung
Retired Contributor
ESO: hleung / cll (DE)

Post by hleung »

Alright. It really is enough. Even though I technically should be doing other things now, I really have to speak up since the issue has been brought up to me and that you have shown your ignorance, selfishness and arrogance in this thread. Why do you have to not be bound by the rules and insist on spamming out threads for every one of your youtube videos?

I spent well over an hour to search for and merge all 50+ threads created by you just to make the mega-thread happen, in an attempt to make our lives, the lives of the members of community team, easier after enforcing the forum rules. Please imagine what would happen if all the other users were like you and not care the slightest about the rules and potential spam on the forum. There are reasons for videos of the same channel to be confined into one mega-thread - not only does it reduce the spam, it is much neater to be kept in that way. If other forum members do have an interest in watching your videos and provide constructive feedback and comments, they should already be following the thread and your channel and receive various notifications about your new videos.

In addition, from what I have heard, you took a break for quite a while; and therefore, the drop in viewers should not really be blamed on the moderation of the community team, but on you yourself, but it seems like you really do love to do things on your own way and ignore every single reasonable request from the community team, don't you? To the extent where you would use the drop in viewers' count in your most recent videos as an excuse to justify your rather unfair and unjust demands, and wrong us for the necessary moderation to keep the forum up and running smoothly and user-friendly as it should be.

Even worse, you seemed to have mobilised quite a few new members on ESOC who happened to be using the same IP address and temporary emails (i.e. smurfs) to provide you with suicidal support and rig the poll, and create an absolutely false image of popular opinion. Since we do not know how many more may exist, the poll is now rigged and should be seen as invalid.

In other words, just no, we are not letting you, or anyone to create threads for each video they uploaded on a video-hosting website (YouTube, Twitch, etc.). Video links of the same channels should be posted on their respective mega-threads. That's the final decision of the community team, no matter how much it might damage your ego (the problem of being too big in first place), and the end of this millennial debate. If you continue to ignore our advice, you know very well what is coming.

Have a nice day.

hleung
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Give lone wolf the right!
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by Sargsyan »

gibson wrote:Give lone wolf the right!

Stop the bangers gibsonator
Turkey LONEWOLF123
Dragoon

Post by LONEWOLF123 »

edeholland wrote:Lonewolf, we appreciate your enthousiasm and the fact that you want to poll the community about this issue. However, we have noticed you or another person have made a few smurfs this morning, @zeldalinx , @whitenigaz and @greekmani. All of them use temporary e-mail addresses and are posting from the same IP (a VPN in Amsterdam). Those users all voted "yes" in your poll right after they were created. Two of those users even posted here. We have to conclude that you or some other person is manipulating the poll with votes from smurf accounts, so we are going to discard the result of the poll.

If you want more exposure, you can ask your fans to subscribe to your megathread, so they get a notification when a new post is made.

You are saying your newer videos get less views because of the megathread rule, but I would argue it's because they are newer vides: they have had less time to be discovered & watched by your subscribers.

We are going to keep the rule for one megathread for each YouTube channel. However, in the future we might have an ESOC page displaying the latest videos from all AoE3 YouTube channels, which you would profit from.

well thats is interesting , but you need to know that vpn s in turkey are banned . And because they said "yes" why do you acuse me for that? its like if they said "no" and if i found that out (imposible anyway) i will acuse you for that. AND if you are sure they are smurf yea ban these 3 accounts @zeldalinx , @whitenigaz and @greekmani . i dont need their fake help anyway, good conspiracy tough
Turkey LONEWOLF123
Dragoon

Post by LONEWOLF123 »

edeholland wrote:Please be aware that if Lonewolf get's the right to make a new thread for every video, every other ESOC YouTuber will then have that same right. This might mean we will need a new board for all video discussing, because we don't the UCC board to flood with YouTube-threads.

i opend this voting ONLY for my youtube channel , if they want the same right(other youtubers) they can open a voting like me to.