I'm back, my friends, what are you doing?

Here you can post about your scenario's, mods, custom maps and YouTube channels!
No Flag Omkar_Satapathy
Dragoon

Re: I'm back, my friends, what are you doing?

Post by Omkar_Satapathy »

@huanglukuzhu Today is 5 July! Waiting impatiently for your new version release. :)
No Flag Omkar_Satapathy
Dragoon

huanglukuzhu wrote:
Omkar_Satapathy wrote:
Show hidden quotes

I hope you are not lying this time, you always stay silent on release. :hmm: It's been really looooong time since your release. Use units from your Age of Steppe, they look great.

Ah, I'm afraid I'm lying this time.
One of the founder of the largest Chinese AOE3 forum “Hawkaoe” will pay a visit to me, and he is also a Dr. from Cambridge. A great guest.
But not so long before releasing my mod, Since he will go back the day after tomorrow.
The Age of Steppes units you can use them freely. However... I passed them to the creator of KnB mod 2 years ago, maybe you need to contact him for a copy...
Ahhhhhh....!

It seems you lied to us again! It's almost the end of 5 July in China, but there is no sign of any updates yet. :(
China huanglukuzhu
Crossbow

Post by huanglukuzhu »

Omkar_Satapathy wrote:It seems you lied to us again! It's almost the end of 5 July in China, but there is no sign of any updates yet. :(

I released an alpha version yesterday in a Chinese forum(http://www.hawkaoe.net/bbs), now I'm busy patching it.
Also, it only has Chinese language supported.
I need make it more polished before put it in other place.
No Flag Omkar_Satapathy
Dragoon

huanglukuzhu wrote:
Omkar_Satapathy wrote:It seems you lied to us again! It's almost the end of 5 July in China, but there is no sign of any updates yet. :(

I released an alpha version yesterday in a Chinese forum(http://www.hawkaoe.net/bbs), now I'm busy patching it.

Can you please give the exact link to your mod. Couldn't find it in the forums, Chinese is too hard to understand. :/
I will love to try your mod as soon as possible.
About translation, why don't you use google translator, it may ease your work, maybe I can you help in this.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

Omkar_Satapathy wrote:
huanglukuzhu wrote:

Can you please give the exact link to your mod. Couldn't find it in the forums, Chinese is too hard to understand. :/
About translation, why don't you use google translator, it may ease your work, maybe I can you help in this.

Yeah google translate for the help!
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
China huanglukuzhu
Crossbow

Post by huanglukuzhu »

Omkar_Satapathy wrote:
huanglukuzhu wrote:

Now it is in alpha version, with bugs and inperfect designs.
I will put it here, but don't expect it too much.

link:
https://pan.baidu.com/s/10sh39lczSl2gRBSeoXz2cw
password:p815

notice it's an Chinese website, it maybe runs very slow outside PRC.
No Flag Omkar_Satapathy
Dragoon

Regular download speed: 4.8 KB/s - 336 KB of 187 MB, 11 hours left!

Little Later.....Download Failed. Tried downloading Baidu app (30.1 mb), took couple of minutes. But after installation, could understand nothing, how to register etc.
China huanglukuzhu
Crossbow

Post by huanglukuzhu »

Omkar_Satapathy wrote:Regular download speed: 4.8 KB/s - 336 KB of 187 MB, 11 hours left!

Little Later.....Download Failed. Tried downloading Baidu app (30.1 mb), took couple of minutes. But after installation, could understand nothing, how to register etc.

Delete it, it's a really bad software. I will upload my mod to another website, but I need to patch it first.
No Flag Omkar_Satapathy
Dragoon

Maybe you can use: https://www.multcloud.com/support-clouds/baidu.html
This way you can transfer files from Baidu to other cloud drive like MediaFire, Dropbox, Gdrive etc directly.
China huanglukuzhu
Crossbow

Post by huanglukuzhu »

Bugs are many, indeed many, or much more than many. They drive me nearly mad.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

huanglukuzhu wrote:Bugs are many, indeed many, or much more than many. They drive me nearly mad.

Nearly? How disappointing.
China huanglukuzhu
Crossbow

Post by huanglukuzhu »

deleted_user wrote:
huanglukuzhu wrote:Bugs are many, indeed many, or much more than many. They drive me nearly mad.

Nearly? How disappointing.

Now half of them have gone.
No Flag Omkar_Satapathy
Dragoon

huanglukuzhu wrote:
Omkar_Satapathy wrote:Regular download speed: 4.8 KB/s - 336 KB of 187 MB, 11 hours left!

Delete it, it's a really bad software. I will upload my mod to another website, but I need to patch it first.

I have found a good hack to download directly from baidu in high speed. In fact I have already downloaded some 12gb+ files essential to me from baidu in 30-45minutes. If you can reupload the file on baidu, it will be nice. Now I can download them from there.
China huanglukuzhu
Crossbow

Post by huanglukuzhu »

Omkar_Satapathy wrote:
huanglukuzhu wrote:

I have found a good hack to download directly from baidu in high speed. In fact I have already downloaded some 12gb+ files essential to me from baidu in 30-45minutes. If you can reupload the file on baidu, it will be nice. Now I can download them from there.

Hi Omkar. Sorry for replying you too late. Now I have finish the first well-polished version, which was uploaded in Baidu too. I will paste the download link here soon. Would you like to traslate it for me this time? I'm so eager to see it be played more internationally than the last version.
China huanglukuzhu
Crossbow

Post by huanglukuzhu »

Age of Dynasties 3 1.0
Link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1HOs4c4Nt5tXSfuWF_T-djQ
Password: g6bv

1.02a patch:
Link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/10FL-8GCsqUEdNPrLis31Rw
Passwor: ukbv

Install: Extract all files of Age of Dynasties 3 1.0 to an empty folder, then extract all files in 1.02a patch to the same folder and overwrite existing ones.
If you want play multiply games, just copy files in RM3 to your aoe3 my-documents folder, then play them as custom maps.
No Flag Omkar_Satapathy
Dragoon

Oh thanks Huang, I will see if I can help you in translation. I may be able to try this out by 16 October when I will have access to my laptop and lan network again.
China huanglukuzhu
Crossbow

Post by huanglukuzhu »

Omkar_Satapathy wrote:Oh thanks Huang, I will see if I can help you in translation. I may be able to try this out by 16 October when I will have access to my laptop and lan network again.

That's good, since this mod will be ling term updating one like Wars of Liberty. What I upload here is just a proto.
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

well hii

I'm still blessin'