Here you can post about your scenario's, mods, custom maps and YouTube channels!
United States of America IAmSoldieR
Howdah
Donator 03
ESO: SoldieR

10 Sep 2019, 22:55

Multiple people have asked for me to help with this. First off, login to streamlabs.com (you can login under your twitch account).
Click on the left side "All Widgets" --> "Spin Wheel". Set your settings as pictured below for a starting point. You can test by clicking Launch and clicking Spin Wheel.
Once you have your settings as desired, go to your Streamlabs OBS. Add a Source, select Spin Wheel. I recommend using 800 x 800 for size, as I have had trouble with it showing up at all if it is smaller than that.

Once that is all set-up, you can spin it in OBS by clicking the "Live" tab on the left --> Live Actions --> Spin Wheel...OR... on streamlabs.com in your widget settings, click Spin Wheel. I've been doing it the second way simply because until recently I had not found the OBS way.

GL HF! Remember...OBEY THE WHEEL!
@Kaiserklein @amiggo1999

Notes: The font and spacing can be tricky....You can set your weights for each civ if you want to cheat...Set "Hide Timeout" to zero if you want the wheel to stay visible on OBS, then you can check and uncheck on stream to have the wheel show, otherwise a value of 1 or more is the delay before it disappears on stream. (It shows up on stream when you click spin)...You can google any images for the ticker and center of wheel.

Attachments
s4.png
s4.png (173.45 KiB) Viewed 348 times
s1.png
s1.png (185.48 KiB) Viewed 348 times
s2.png
s2.png (39.85 KiB) Viewed 348 times
s3.png
s3.png (129.89 KiB) Viewed 348 times
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
NWC LAN 4th place
GameRanger ID: 5529322

10 Sep 2019, 23:06

sweet
Can sirmusket calculate 5x - x??
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

11 Sep 2019, 01:53

Cool I was definetely gonna need this atm.
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah
ESO: gamevideo113

11 Sep 2019, 06:22

Garja wrote:Cool I was definetely gonna need this atm.

:lol: :chinese:
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019

Who (nationality) rape ?
stupid logic. noob players can say op?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?

Forum Info

Return to “User-created Content”