MultiTools - Alternative to ESOC Launcher and much more features

Here you can post about your scenario's, mods, custom maps and YouTube channels!
Russia XaKOps
Skirmisher
ESO: XaKOps

MultiTools - Alternative to ESOC Launcher and much more features

Post by XaKOps »

Hi everyone! Another great application comebacks to ESOC forums. Hope you will enjoy it.

Guide how to use, link to download and more details here:
https://github.com/XaKOps/MultiTools

Short Description:
MultiTools is a collection of useful tools and modifications for Age of Empires III. Convenience is that all the useful features are collected in one place in combination with a nice interface. The launcher has been integrated into the application to launch all types of games, including XP Mod, ESOC and Treaty patch (the patch auto-update function is also present).
Screenshots
United States of America bittersalt123
Howdah

Re: MultiTools - Alternative to ESOC Launcher and much more features

Post by bittersalt123 »

Activate hacks? wtf not cool
"It makes a lot of sense to me that you're a Floridian." fightinfrenchman

Who needs water when you've got Brawndo – The Thirst Mutilator?

Secretary of State: But Brawndo's got what plants crave. It's got electrolytes
Russia XaKOps
Skirmisher

Post by XaKOps »

bittersalt123 wrote:Activate hacks? wtf not cool
Check this feature it is a pretty nice joke :P
Russia XaKOps
Skirmisher

Post by XaKOps »

For those who do not understand jokes, it is not hacks @bittersalt123
spoiler
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

oos button Kreygasm
No Flag Shahpur
Skirmisher

Post by Shahpur »

Spasiva very much, I really like all your tools.
I hope you keep making programs for aeo3de when it's released.
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

@XaKOps WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO bro you should be developing aoe3 de what an NICE UI!!!
:nwc:
Great Britain Phoenix999
Crossbow
ESO: Phoenix999

Post by Phoenix999 »

Wow, this looks awesome lol
United States of America bittersalt123
Howdah

Post by bittersalt123 »

XaKOps wrote:For those who do not understand jokes, it is not hacks @bittersalt123
spoiler
haha my bad it's just that hacking is a problem in AOE3 culture and I've been accused of it many times when I don't even cheat at all so it's annoying to me lol
"It makes a lot of sense to me that you're a Floridian." fightinfrenchman

Who needs water when you've got Brawndo – The Thirst Mutilator?

Secretary of State: But Brawndo's got what plants crave. It's got electrolytes
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

bittersalt123 wrote:
XaKOps wrote:For those who do not understand jokes, it is not hacks @bittersalt123
spoiler
haha my bad it's just that hacking is a problem in AOE3 culture and I've been accused of it many times when I don't even cheat at all so it's annoying to me lol
it's always nice to see someone think you play better than it should be possible but at the same time you realize that you're dealing with someone who is dumb
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
No Flag [TLDT]Amsterda
Dragoon
ESO: Amsterda

Post by [TLDT]Amsterda »

harcha wrote:
bittersalt123 wrote:
spoiler
it's always nice to see someone think you play better than it should be possible but at the same time you realize that you're dealing with someone who is dumb
I think accusing someone for that reason is more common at a higher level though, at lower levels the accusation might just be because it's outside of their expectations of you rather than based on what they think is possible.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

No, at high level you can simply tell if someone cheats. Unless it's really subtle
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag [TLDT]Amsterda
Dragoon

Post by [TLDT]Amsterda »

Kaiserklein wrote:No, at high level you can simply tell if someone cheats. Unless it's really subtle
What are you rebutting? If this is directed towards me you're basically voicing your agreement. At higher levels an accusation is made based on what someone would think is possible, our statements don't contradict each other at all and if we were to make a pretty reasonable presumption that the higher you go the easier it'll be for you to be able to tell apart what is and isn't possible thus letting you infer whether or not someone is cheating then that "you can simply tell" wouldn't be unreasonable to think.

While I do agree with that I should note that regardless of what level you're at you shouldn't be making accusations if the evidence you're providing is either insufficient or possibly fabricated. If you don't keep a high standard for your accusations then spread them around as fact that can have very detrimental effects in the form of possibly getting an accusation wrong even at a high level if it's an edge case or even worse it could set a bad example for lower level players and make them throw around accusations that are about as accurate coin flips in determining whether someone cheater or not.

I don't remember if it was you but someone posted a screenshot of a game where a jap lamer had made 24 ronin along with claims that he had cheated and he didn't even have ronin in deck. While if you went to agecomm you'd have conclusive evidence that he simply didn't have enough resources to ship the ronin however if you just looked at the thread you could argue against him having cheated if we're just going by the evidence provided. The screenshot could be fabricated but even if it was real it doesn't prove anything since you're just taking the position that you can't have 24 ronin and refuse to support the claim that ronin weren't even in deck or provide any other form of evidence. In that case you just have to claim that he could have ronin in deck since the claim that he didn't have ronin in deck isn't supported by any evidence and if he does have ronin in deck then he can spawn 24 ronin since depending on the spawn point there's the possibility that not all of them are able to spawn. Let's say you send 5x2 and 15 then there's only 1 ronin which has to not spawn in order to reach 24 ronin. Even if you could prove there's no 5x2 in deck you could send 15x2 and theoretically only get 24 ronins. Although it was obvious if you use faulty reasoning to show it was cheating not only will you not prove anything you'll also increase the possibility of being wrong about something far more significant than just the methodology to support your claim.
Russia XaKOps
Skirmisher

Post by XaKOps »

I am glad that you bump my thread every day. There was a misunderstanding of the joke, okay, but wtf,why do you continue to spam for the millionth time about the same thing as in other topics? Instead of writing shitty posts, you'd better suggest useful ideas. It is user created content thread, not fucking off topic.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

@[TLDT]Amsterda cba to really answer this pile of crap especially as it's off-topic, but
1) A high level player knows what's doable and what's not. If it's not doable by a fair margin then the guy cheats, it's that simple.
2) The guy didn't have a single ronin shipment in deck, period. And any evidence could be fabricated anyway.
3) What the fuck are you actually talking about? Is this some sort of monologue? I have no idea why you typed all this
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag [TLDT]Amsterda
Dragoon

Post by [TLDT]Amsterda »

Kaiserklein wrote:@[TLDT]Amsterda cba to really answer this pile of crap especially as it's off-topic, but
1) A high level player knows what's doable and what's not. If it's not doable by a fair margin then the guy cheats, it's that simple.
2) The guy didn't have a single ronin shipment in deck, period. And any evidence could be fabricated anyway.
3) What the fuck are you actually talking about? Is this some sort of monologue? I have no idea why you typed all this
1) You're just adding more qualifiers so I fail to see the supposed disagreement whether you choose to say "If it's not doable by a fair margin then the guy cheats" or "Unless it's really subtle".
2) You didn't provide any evidence of that you just said it. Not any evidence can be fabricated but what was provided certainly could be, if you archived agecomm stats and calculated whether it was possible or not it'd be no problem.
3) You leap to the conclusion of cheating without pinpointing the reasons that'd make such an accusation irrefutable thus leaving doubt as to your capability to assess whether someone is cheating when it's "really subtle" or when it isn't "not doable by a fair margin".

OT: Been a bit curious as to how much can you expect the economic calculator gather rates and actual gather rates to differ if for example as french you got 77 cdb spread out evenly on 11 mills for 40 minutes with mill cards, eco theory, church card and refrigeration. If you have some rough numbers I'd like to hear it. Or maybe if you could eventually gauge lag to apply a gathering rate modifier to the calculator but I don't see how such a thing would be implemented.
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

Looks nice but i don't see a use for it.
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
South Africa Nishikige
Crossbow
ESO: Nishikige
GameRanger ID: 435071

Post by Nishikige »

Hey, do you have a discord?
No Flag kingwerepyre
Crossbow
ESO: kingwerepyre

Post by kingwerepyre »

Download is broken. If you can send a new link I would love to download. And with your permission I can host a mirror link on mediafire.
Canada vividlyplain
Lancer
ESO: vividlyplain

Post by vividlyplain »

kingwerepyre wrote:Download is broken. If you can send a new link I would love to download. And with your permission I can host a mirror link on mediafire.
he hid the links
United States of America jasonz001
Crossbow
ESO: zxj001

Post by jasonz001 »

Is this still useable? Also, I don't see any instructions on how to build the project.