PancakePrincess casts

Here you can post about your scenario's, mods, custom maps and YouTube channels!
France iNcog
Ninja

Re: PancakePrincess casts

Post by iNcog »

PancakePrincess wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:
I_HaRRiiSoN_I wrote:i dont need to see a 25 part series of bramboy games
I do.

@PancakePrincess
vs jesus3 on Baja California ..
vs princeofkabul on Arizona ..
vs optimus on Arizona ..

.. were all great games.
Thank you very much for picking out the replays! I don't watch the replays I cast beforehand, so it's a great help!

On a side note, would anyone have an idea about what the best way to upload several replays from one player or a whole series is? Like would it be better to make a single video or split them up?
I think split is best because sweet spot for youtube is probably 20 minute long videos that people watch from start to finish

not sure but I would split
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ā†‘
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
European Union PancakePrincess
Skirmisher
ESO: PancakePrincess

Post by PancakePrincess »

Next game!

There are three things that I'm really unhappy about in regards to my commentary in that one. If anyone is interested, take a look at the description. That was a really cool game though!
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

I love your comments on the game's pace (especially at the start) a lot. You don't just focus on the players' ranks and civs in general, but also specify more as to why a certain match-up usually pends out a certain way, in certain BOs. Imo many casters (including myself) see it too much as a given. Also, you're barely missing any crucial development while keeping the situation as a whole in mind. Good cast!

Yeah, seeing my game now only confirms my tendency to be too passive. If I pushed after winning that one big fight, I could have actually won due to Bram's greed
Skirmisher

jesus3 wrote:I love your comments on the game's pace (especially at the start) a lot. You don't just focus on the players' ranks and civs in general, but also specify more as to why a certain match-up usually pends out a certain way, in certain BOs. Imo many casters (including myself) see it too much as a given. Also, you're barely missing any crucial development while keeping the situation as a whole in mind. Good cast!

Yeah, seeing my game now only confirms my tendency to be too passive. If I pushed after winning that one big fight, I could have actually won due to Bram's greed
Thanks for the flowers! I'm really glad you had fun watching it!

I just love the strategy involved in matchups a lot! Like one of my favourites things with the casts is to do a bit of research beforehand to really see how MUs can be played. It's super fun! It also helps myself as a player which makes it even better! It's a shame though that the MU of the month thread seems to have gotten discontinued. It's a really cool idea!
Skirmisher

I actually wanted to upload this series as a complete set once I'm done with it, but the first game threw me off so much that I just had to upload it now. I personally found it rather funny.

Holy See Imperial Noob
Lancer

Post by Imperial Noob »

Nice casting
Skirmisher

Imperial Noob wrote:Nice casting
Thanks!
Skirmisher

Next game!

Skirmisher

Next game!

Also, would anyone mind if I take a short break from the series? There's something that I really want to cast!
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

cast what you want when you want. you create, we get to graciously accept what you took the time to work on
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

Don't look at your negatives when casting it's very easy to do so and you'll end up getting fixated on it, talking about your description on Jesus vs Bramboy. Even Interjection makes mistakes like looking at a caravel when the main fight of the game is going on.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Skirmisher

Riotcoke wrote:Don't look at your negatives when casting it's very easy to do so and you'll end up getting fixated on it, talking about your description on Jesus vs Bramboy. Even Interjection makes mistakes like looking at a caravel when the main fight of the game is going on.
Yeah, you're probably right. It's just like when I watch the streams and then I listen to Harrison, you, Incog and others, and I'm always like "wow, they are so good!" And then I look at my casts and I'm not really happy in comparison.

I'll try to do less fixating on mistakes in the future though. There's only one way and that way is forward after all :)
Skirmisher

iNcog wrote:cast what you want when you want. you create, we get to graciously accept what you took the time to work on
Alright! The next one is going to a bit crazy and out if my expertise though. Don't say I didn't warn everybody before :P
No Flag hidden_blaze
Musketeer

Post by hidden_blaze »

Riotcoke wrote:Even Interjection makes mistakes like looking at a caravel when the main fight of the game is going on.
I remember zuta and inter talking about uhlan's funny looking hats while missing a 10 or somwthing settler raid. :P
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

PancakePrincess wrote:
Riotcoke wrote:Don't look at your negatives when casting it's very easy to do so and you'll end up getting fixated on it, talking about your description on Jesus vs Bramboy. Even Interjection makes mistakes like looking at a caravel when the main fight of the game is going on.
Yeah, you're probably right. It's just like when I watch the streams and then I listen to Harrison, you, Incog and others, and I'm always like "wow, they are so good!" And then I look at my casts and I'm not really happy in comparison.

I'll try to do less fixating on mistakes in the future though. There's only one way and that way is forward after all :)
Everyone looks at their own casts in a negative light, it's the normal thing to do really. I look back and think my voice is retarded, or when i interrupt someone it really erks me. But to everyone else it's fine.

Btw i sent you a pm with the Media team discord if you would like to join.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

interrupting is nice. spices things up when casters are excited about what's going on.
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

hidden_blaze wrote:
Riotcoke wrote:Even Interjection makes mistakes like looking at a caravel when the main fight of the game is going on.
I remember zuta and inter talking about uhlan's funny looking hats while missing a 10 or somwthing settler raid. :P
I remember a game where they even missed someoneā€™s TC die and get rebuilt; all without even noticing haha.
Skirmisher

Y'all have a much better memory than I do. From the top of my head, the only Zutajection moment I remember is when the cowhax happened and both were completely flabbergasted.

By the way, is there a way for me to delete the thread or is that not possible on ESOC? It doesn't have much of a use anymore.
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

PancakePrincess wrote:By the way, is there a way for me to delete the thread or is that not possible on ESOC? It doesn't have much of a use anymore.
I can lock the thread if you want to, but it can also prove useful to talk about some of your or others' casting. Your call.
Sweden Zutazuta
Howdah
zuta

Post by Zutazuta »

Lies. I never have and never will make a mistake when casting!
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

another one bites the dust
Holy See Imperial Noob
Lancer

Post by Imperial Noob »

What happened here?
Sweden Zutazuta
Howdah
zuta

Post by Zutazuta »

@PancakePrincess Need a pick-me-up? Watch this:
Skirmisher

Imperial Noob wrote:What happened here?
The gist goes like this: I was told that I sound like a guy, which is definitely something I don't want to, and that stung a lot. Or rather it still stings. Ergo I decided that I'd rather go back to lurking again and end my short stint in casting.

I mean if I already get comments like that with like 10-30 viewers per video, I don't want to stick around really. Like don't get me wrong, I'm not angry at that person, since it's what they honestly perceived and I can't blame them for that and my voice is probably really ugly and I should have never casted to begin with, but I'm not the kind of person who deals with things like that well. If it's not related to something super important at least.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

nishe job ESOC