Herd/Trigger Problems In My Scenario...

Here you can post about your scenario's, mods, custom maps and YouTube channels!
Canada BlazinAmmo_
Crossbow
ESO: BlazinAmmo

Herd/Trigger Problems In My Scenario...

Post by BlazinAmmo_ »

Hi everyone,

I'm working on a scenario right now and want to either spawn deer to a location that are herdable or move deer that are herdable to a location using triggers.

Currently, I've been able to achieve both just fine in the playtests but as soon as I switch to an ESO game, the triggers break. (I've tried using Teleport Units, Army Deploy, Unit Create Multi, Army Move, Move To Unit, Area Move, Move To Point, and all can achieve the desired effect in playtests but don't work online..) Essentially, what I was doing was placing deer on the map, then using the herd editor to make them a herd, and then getting those same deer to be the function of either teleportation triggers or movement triggers. As I've said, in all the ways I tried, it worked fine in testing, but broke as soon as it switched to online play. From the research I've done thus far, I know that many triggers simply don't work on ESO, and so was hoping for ways to circumvent this.

I've briefly looked into using Trigger Packs, but haven't the faintest idea as to what triggers would be useful from them to achieve this, if any. If anyone had any idea as to how I could achieve this, or if it is even possible, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks ESOC community! :smile:
BlazinAmmo My Projects:CreatorWars: Download Now!