The XP mod

Here you can post about your scenario's, mods, custom maps and YouTube channels!
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Re: O mod XP

Post by EAGLEMUT »

André wrote:
EAGLEMUT wrote:
Show hidden quotes
If the host is balancing based on homecity levels, there's no way that ever was a "good game" in the first place.
Anyway, you could also just queue for ranked.
Ranked is broken since its conception. I had the rank of captain, now I have my civilizations at level 1 to 12 and casual rank | (zero).
Guys, you don't have to answer me if you can't help me. I already understood that I will have to make this mod myself.
I mean the real ranked based on Elo rating, not hosted casual game rooms. The "casual rank" indeed seems not very useful either.
I guess you can try making such a mod, I haven't tried doing a similar thing on DE but it might be possible.
Portugal André
Crossbow

Re: The XP mod

Post by André »

EAGLEMUT wrote: I mean the real ranked based on Elo rating, not hosted casual game rooms. The "casual rank" indeed seems not very useful either.
I guess you can try making such a mod, I haven't tried doing a similar thing on DE but it might be possible.
I just finished it, it works very well and the best that works offline also with any game time, no need to wait 2 minutes
Georgia froost
Crossbow

Post by froost »

Hello, anyone up to do this together? it still works?
Brazil look
Howdah
ESO: LoOk_tOm

Post by look »

André wrote:
06 Mar 2021, 18:26
EAGLEMUT wrote: I mean the real ranked based on Elo rating, not hosted casual game rooms. The "casual rank" indeed seems not very useful either.
I just finished it, it works very well and the best that works offline also with any game time, no need to wait 2 minutes
your photo is a displeasure
Kaiser sucks
Garja Noob
grunt the best
Kickass God
BSOP OP
United States of America musketeer925
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: musketeer925

Post by musketeer925 »

froost wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 11:00
Hello, anyone up to do this together? it still works?
Hi, the XP mod still works for the legacy game as far as I know, although I think the EP in general does not work on Windows 11.

If you're on the newer Definitive Edition of the game, there's no need to use the XP mod, as all cards are unlocked to begin with.