Alternative set up thread

Here you can post about your scenario's, mods, custom maps and YouTube channels!
No Flag Perfect_Blue
Crossbow
ESO: Perfect_Blue

Alternative set up thread

Post by Perfect_Blue »

Hey, I'm starting a set up thread so feel free to post yours.

Here is mine.
The main reason that I have this set up is because I play Osu! so I'm more used to using the tablet for games

Planning to get extra pedal for left click so I can remap space
Planning to get extra pedal for left click so I can remap space
And here are my hotkeys, I play mostly treaty so control groups takes priority, I usually control group my one time use buildings (market, arsenal etz) and have the find unit hotkey for wonders, pens and firepit
3.jpg
And for the tablet mapping I have the smallest possible mapping so I don't have to move the wrist.
2.jpg
Thanks for reading
4.jpg
Rainbow Land callentournies
Howdah
ESO: esuck

Re: Alternative set up thread

Post by callentournies »

Love a good setup thread. Mine is remarkably cleaner than 1.5 years ago…
IMG_9631.JPG
Ancient 27" 60hz Asus on the left and 24" 144hz BenQ on the right. The desk is 8 years old now? It used to be a door. PC case is Corsair 4000d airflow. Lots of cabls, oop.
IMG_9633.JPG
Peripheralsh
IMG_9634.JPG
Artisan Hien mousepad. It's a good mousepad.
IMG_9641.JPG
Razer Naga X (85 grams), PTFE feet, modern sensor. It's nice one company made a modern, light MMO mouse.
IMG_9643.JPG
Closepin adhered to side of monitor makes for excellent DYI mouse bungee (original design)
IMG_9646.JPG
Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X headphones. I got these for $30 or something ridiculous on Cyber Monday to replace the same model that finally exhausted all the soldering repairs and plastic clip fatigue after 7 or 8ish years of use. Good sound quality, comfort is unparalleled. I will stick with open-ear design for office use for rest of life.
IMG_9636.JPG
This is my audio interface, basic model. It let's me record my guitar on the PC for the solo bass + spoken word album that's in the works. Also lets me listen to PC and guitar audio at the same time, balances volumes, and provides a USB connection for my XLR mic. My XLR mic is an old used mic that was sitting in a box at church.

Some words on there and someone's birthday.
IMG_9647markup.jpg
Ducky One Rainbow edition, cleaned recently, and marked in place by red sharpie drawn on desk. I like primary colors as small accents and rainbows for aesthetics that aren't sexually or politically motivated however I do not disagree with the semiotics. These are the buttons I use for hotkeys and control groups, in addition to the norms like shift, alt, space, ctrl, del. The giant plus sign on the right side is for friend or foe.

MISCELLANEOUS SETUP PHOTOS
If I were a petal
And plucked, or moth, plucked
From flowers or pollen froth
To wither on a young child’s
Display. Fetch
Me a ribbon, they, all dead
Things scream.
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

idk why but this video gave me callen vibes https://www.tiktok.com/@boneyttv/video/ ... 6038639109
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Rainbow Land callentournies
Howdah
ESO: esuck

Post by callentournies »

im not half as clever
If I were a petal
And plucked, or moth, plucked
From flowers or pollen froth
To wither on a young child’s
Display. Fetch
Me a ribbon, they, all dead