AOE3 Vanilla Mod by Rikikipu

Here you can post about your scenario's, mods, custom maps and YouTube channels!
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Re: AOE3 Vanilla Mod by Rikikipu

Post by tedere12 »

I use it conshtantly. Every day!
Tonga sdsanft
Howdah
ESO: sdsanft

Post by sdsanft »

Rikikipu wrote:Hold on why my first post disappeared ?????????????????????????????????
Yeah I stopped working on it since it wasn't that much popular except the few first days xD
The sad thing is that even when you circumvent CRC mismatch people are lazy to play on it...
Here it is :
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzzD6 ... khNRmQzems

Yeah, I enjoyed it when I still played nilla but it's lack of popularity makes sense. Despite your best efforts to advertise, few nilla players are on ESOC plus they are relatively hesitant to try new things (as shown by the fact that they still don't have TAD). Still, I appreciate the effort put into this, I'm gonna try it out again sometime.

@milku3459 when are we gonna rematch (on VM ofc)?

Site: Be there or be square
Jakey: I'm square because I'm not around
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Post by milku3459 »

sdsanft wrote:
Rikikipu wrote:Hold on why my first post disappeared ?????????????????????????????????
Yeah I stopped working on it since it wasn't that much popular except the few first days xD
The sad thing is that even when you circumvent CRC mismatch people are lazy to play on it...
Here it is :

Yeah, I enjoyed it when I still played nilla but it's lack of popularity makes sense. Despite your best efforts to advertise, few nilla players are on ESOC plus they are relatively hesitant to try new things (as shown by the fact that they still don't have TAD). Still, I appreciate the effort put into this, I'm gonna try it out again sometime.

@milku3459 when are we gonna rematch (on VM ofc)?

Vanilla Patch OP
Isn't it Spring break now? Meet me Wednesday 0230 gmt
Cash me outside howbowdah
United States of America Darwin_
Howdah

Post by Darwin_ »

Here it is :

In the update notes, you said that ports start with +50w, but in the description say 100w. Which one is it?

But anyway, great mod, fantastic application. Wish this is what they did with the EP (hint-hint).

@sdsanft I am home for spring break in a week. We better play this mod a ton. So much fun :)
somppukunkku wrote:This is not a fucking discogame.
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor
ESO: p-of

Post by Rikikipu »

Darwin_ wrote:
Here it is :

In the update notes, you said that ports start with +50w, but in the description say 100w. Which one is it?

But anyway, great mod, fantastic application. Wish this is what they did with the EP (hint-hint).

@sdsanft I am home for spring break in a week. We better play this mod a ton. So much fun :)

iirc it's +50w haha, gonna fix it, ty
United States of America Darwin_
Howdah

Post by Darwin_ »

Ah. I like +100w. I have played ports a little bit and they seem fine.

Have you thought about increasing the ranged resistance of base cavalry units?
somppukunkku wrote:This is not a fucking discogame.
Canada Blazin_Ammo
Crossbow

Post by Blazin_Ammo »

Amazing mod; play it all the time when I can. I think someone should have provided a youtube tutorial on how to install the maps and some gameplay in order to give the mod some legitimacy--so many people don't want to download because they simply think it's a virus or a phishing scam. I just wish everyone in the community had it...