Fight Night Staff Sign-up

Here you can post about your scenario's, mods, custom maps and YouTube channels!
United States of America site
Lancer
Donator 01
ESO: site

Fight Night Staff Sign-up

Post by site »

Hey guys! As the invitational creeps closer to its end I'm gearing up the studio for Fight Night.

What's this mean?

Well, just like I have a very organized and fluid staff for the editorial, I'll need one for fight night as well. Here's what it will look like.

Fight Night Admin (Diarouga)
The Admin is the the head of fight night. He will be the one helping me to organize and schedule matches, make decisions on map pools, fight night ladder, etc. Essentially, anything feature wise he will help me with.

Fight Night Mods (Several open slots.)
These guys are the main position I need to fill at the moment. The mods will keep an eye on the twitch chat, answering questions and keeping everything docile. In addition they will help the Admin with his duties and keep everything going.

Fight Night Casters. (Always open slots.)
This position is the same as the casting staff position on my Discord. Anybody with that role is allowed to cast in Fight Nights. (with approval from the Admin/Mod running it at the time.)

How to sign up?

Join the Discord in my signature and shoot me a pm. I'll discuss mods with my admin, and casters are approved by myself.

Let's make some killer content!
Switzerland niedhalf
Musketeer
ESO: Niedhalf

Re: Fight Night Staff Sign-up

Post by niedhalf »

Omg that logo looks sooooooo nice ;) allready a fan of fightnight <3