Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

cG_Wout vs. ChronoJJ

Post by EAGLEMUT »

Hey guys!

Please use this thread to schedule your matches. The full rules can be found here. Please submit your results here. All games must have a recorded screen shot of the result and that shall be uploaded with the match result.

The deadline for this round is Sunday, August 27th.

Map Pool:
Treasure Island
Equal footing
Shelter pass
Arabia
Mountain Crossing
Coastal
Great Lake
Big Island
Oasis

Each map can only be played a maximum of 1 time per series. The loser of the previous game chooses the map for the next game. (ex. player A vs player B, Player A wins game 1, player B then picks the map for game 2. Player A wins game 2, Player B then picks the map for game 3.)

The first map for this round is Treasure Island. Winner will be decided in a best-of-three series.

Each player gets 1 map veto per series, regardless of how many games are in the series. The vetoes will be given out live during the matches at any time a player decides to veto a map. If a player decides not to use a veto, than the veto does NOT get transferred to the other player.

@Wout
@chronojj
No Flag chronojj
Musketeer

Re: cG_Wout vs. ChronoJJ

Post by chronojj »

I am from USA (-5 GMT) but work night shift so I have a flipped schedule. I am off work this weekend. Generally I can play overnight, meaning like 0400 GMT - 1100 GMT. If a time between then doesnt work, let me know and we can figure something else out.
Netherlands Wout
Skirmisher
ESO: Wout

Post by Wout »

How about we play somewhere on the night from saturday til sunday? Like between 4 and 6 gmt on sunday morning? Preferrably, I'd play a little earlier than that, so let me know if something like that would be possible.
Netherlands Wout
Skirmisher

Post by Wout »

^_^
No Flag chronojj
Musketeer

Post by chronojj »

That should work. I might be able to get on at 0330 but that'd be about the earliest.
There is a slight possibility of family visiting, in which case I wouldn't be able to play until they leave (it'd be around 0530 at the latest). I'd be able to let you know ahead of time.
Netherlands Wout
Skirmisher

Post by Wout »

I'm sorry, I made a mistake calculating the time for me. Will you still be available at +- 9 gmt? I am from gmt+2 (I was calculating it for gmt -2) so even 0330 would be really late for me. If not 9 gmt on sunday morning, maybe 9 gmt on monday?
No Flag chronojj
Musketeer

Post by chronojj »

yeah that is fine; I can be on 9 gmt sunday.
Netherlands Wout
Skirmisher

Post by Wout »

Alright, see you then!