Group 23

Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Group 23

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Hey guys! Please use this thread to schedule your matches. The full rules can be found here. Please submit your results here.

The deadline for this round is the 12th of November.

Map Pool:
1) ESOC Kamchatka
2) ESOC Wadmalaw
3) ESOC Thar Desert

Please note: The veto rule is not in effect during the group stages.
Please note: Civilization restrictions are not in effect during the group stages. You may play any civilization as often as you would like.

Group 23:
@amiggo1999
@purplesquid
@hleung
Great Britain hleung
Retired Contributor
ESO: hleung / cll (DE)

Re: Group 23

Post by hleung »

Thanks Bramboy.

@amiggo1999 @purplesquid I should be available to play the matches this weekend (including Friday [european] evening). As for next week, Monday and next weekend (same as aforementioned) would probably work best for me. Apart from Friday, I can play between 1200 GMT and 2300 GMT for the aforementioned days.

For other days, it is best to avoid (especially Thursdays) although there are still a few available timeslots for scheduling.

It would also be very helpful if we could schedule the matches at least a day in advance, just so I can make sure that nothing else gets in the way (if there are urgent real-life stuff happening before the matches, I will post an update on the scheduling thread).

Edited: Just making it more comfortable for anyone to read.
Germany amiggo1999
Advanced Player
Donator 01
ESO: miggo1999

Post by amiggo1999 »

I can play tommorow (3.11), so you wanna get it all done at once @hleung @purplesquid ? :F
Image Image
Great Britain hleung
Retired Contributor

Post by hleung »

miggo9919 wrote:I can play tommorow (3.11), so you wanna get it all done at once @hleung @purplesquid ? :F

Hi @amiggo1999. Thought you weren't going to reply so that I can get an admin win. :devil:

Anyway, jokes aside, I have got quite a bit of stuff to do tomorrow even though it was supposed to be my day off from academic stuff. Just to be on the safe side, I should be able to play the match after 2030 GMT tomorrow until midnight, so that's after 9.30pm for you in Germany. If that's alright for you, please reply asap so that we can go ahead and schedule the match relatively quickly, and make the others feel shameful about their efficiency (or lack of). :flowers:
Germany amiggo1999
Advanced Player
Donator 01

Post by amiggo1999 »

lol, nah won't be able to make it at that time, saturday morning/noon then? @hleung
Image Image
Great Britain hleung
Retired Contributor

Post by hleung »

miggo9919 wrote:lol, nah won't be able to make it at that time, saturday morning/noon then? @hleung

hmm Saturday morning is going to be extremely difficult for me, and even worse when I am an hour behind you. :sad:

But we can probably aim for 12 noon CET, and that is 1100 GMT. I should be able to (or at least I will do my best to) wake up and play the match with you on time. If it works for you, then we can play the match at 1100 GMT (12 noon CET) on Saturday :flowers:
Great Britain hleung
Retired Contributor

Post by hleung »

hleung wrote:
miggo9919 wrote:lol, nah won't be able to make it at that time, saturday morning/noon then? @hleung

hmm Saturday morning is going to be extremely difficult for me, and even worse when I am an hour behind you. :sad:

But we can probably aim for 12 noon CET, and that is 1100 GMT. I should be able to (or at least I will do my best to) wake up and play the match with you on time. If it works for you, then we can play the match at 1100 GMT (12 noon CET) on Saturday :flowers:

@amiggo1999?
No Flag purplesquid
Dragoon
Donator 03

Post by purplesquid »

If you would like I can play at 1200 GMT on Saturday after your match.
No Flag purplesquid
Dragoon
Donator 03

Post by purplesquid »

I am actually free all weekend tbh
Great Britain hleung
Retired Contributor

Post by hleung »

purplesquid wrote:If you would like I can play at 1200 GMT on Saturday after your match.

May I ask who are you referring to (since it's a round robin)? :unsure:
No Flag purplesquid
Dragoon
Donator 03

Post by purplesquid »

Either. Don't really care!
Great Britain hleung
Retired Contributor

Post by hleung »

purplesquid wrote:Either. Don't really care!

As for now, we have to wait for @amiggo1999's confirmation. We still have not yet officially scheduled the match :idea:

If you don't mind, you can come online at 1200 GMT tomorrow and see if either or both of us are there at that point, but I would prefer proper scheduling over the "play-now" style. :flowers:
Germany amiggo1999
Advanced Player
Donator 01

Post by amiggo1999 »

Ye, i'd like to have it scheduled beforehand as well, if possible, i won't be able to make it today, can you play saturday? @hleung @purplesquid
Image Image
Great Britain hleung
Retired Contributor

Post by hleung »

miggo9919 wrote:Ye, i'd like to have it scheduled beforehand as well, if possible, i won't be able to make it today, can you play saturday? @hleung @purplesquid

@amiggo1999 you mean Sunday, right (because it is Saturday today)? :hmm:

I should be free on Sunday afternoon and evening. So if that is the case, please let me know.

For now, other than Sunday, I should be free on Monday evening and next weekend (Saturday and Sunday). As I have said in the previous posts, I am definitely not a "play-now/today" person, so please schedule and confirm the time well in advance.

@purplesquid It is probably a bit too late to confirm the time that you have proposed earlier as it seems you live on the other side of the ocean, and it will probably be unfair to you to go on full alert after waking up in early morning, so let's schedule the match again properly. :flowers:
No Flag purplesquid
Dragoon
Donator 03

Post by purplesquid »

Fair enough. Appreciate not waking up! I would propose anytime Sunday 1400gmt - 2300gmt. Please both let me know when works for you!
Great Britain hleung
Retired Contributor

Post by hleung »

purplesquid wrote:Fair enough. Appreciate not waking up! I would propose anytime Sunday 1400gmt - 2300gmt. Please both let me know when works for you!

Does 1600 GMT (1100 EST) tomorrow work for you? If yes, then let's do it. :flowers:
No Flag purplesquid
Dragoon
Donator 03

Post by purplesquid »

hleung wrote:
purplesquid wrote:Fair enough. Appreciate not waking up! I would propose anytime Sunday 1400gmt - 2300gmt. Please both let me know when works for you!

Does 1600 GMT (1100 EST) tomorrow work for you? If yes, then let's do it. :flowers:

Works for me!
Germany amiggo1999
Advanced Player
Donator 01

Post by amiggo1999 »

have been gone the whole weekend, but i can play now, any of you guys available rn? @purplesquid @hleung
Image Image
No Flag purplesquid
Dragoon
Donator 03

Post by purplesquid »

purplesquid wrote:
hleung wrote:

Works for me!

Sorry. Did not see this. Can play after 2300 GMT anytime during the week but understand that would be late for you. Worst case we play next weekend?
Great Britain hleung
Retired Contributor

Post by hleung »

purplesquid wrote:
purplesquid wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Works for me!

Sorry. Did not see this. Can play after 2300 GMT anytime during the week but understand that would be late for you. Worst case we play next weekend?

I guess you quoted the wrong post... :hmm:

But anyway, @amiggo1999, please check what @purplesquid wrote and see if you guys can schedule the match before the deadline. :flowers:
Germany amiggo1999
Advanced Player
Donator 01

Post by amiggo1999 »

how bout this thursday, or the upcoming weekend? @purplesquid
Image Image
No Flag purplesquid
Dragoon
Donator 03