Version: ESOC Patch 4.1
Length: 10 minutes
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor
ESO: p-of

Re: Kaiserklein vs PrinceofKabul

Post by Rikikipu »

Gg and wp my bitch.
Got to say that I'm happy that finally someone has used some of the strategical opportunites that Wadmalaw offers, and not semi-ff boom at base, which is not optimal on this map really
Well played and bonne chance
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

That was by far the best I've ever seen KK play – especially in a tournament series. Good job.
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Post by gh0st »

yep, that's impressive.
Rip Kabuli Gaming.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Rikikipu wrote:Gg and wp my bitch.
Got to say that I'm happy that finally someone has used some of the strategical opportunites that Wadmalaw offers, and not semi-ff boom at base, which is not optimal on this map really
Well played and bonne chance

Ty, I have to admit I'm pretty proud of that game 1 mind trick haha

The walls were there only to trick prince into thinking I was going greedy, and also to prevent him from scouting my 700f first (though I apparently left a hole somewhere so I kind of failed on that part). @WickedCossack got it completely right there. They were not even there to protect my base (unlike what I read from some people in the chat), I anyway had to delete a wall piece to let my 3 huss go through lol.

Then the fb on the island was obviously the main feature of the strat, as it's almost impossible to scout raxes down there (the only way that my cheese gets scouted would have probably been prince sending a vil to build manors/a dock/stuff on the island in Indonesia style, and I would then be pretty much fucked by a 2 caravels shipment). With prince making no units and overreacting to my walls with 3 caravels, it was pretty much gg at minute 7. Couldn't have gone better for me.

Btw thanks for creating that 5 pop space treasure, very nice to get that age 1 mosque and speed up my 3 huss timing
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Germany aligator92
Howdah
ESO: aligator92

Post by aligator92 »

What I dont get is that prince didnt bother to check out the island after you came by his canoe. Could have been over right there
Apart from that a lovely idea and very well played throughout the entire series by Kaiser
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

aligator92 wrote:What I dont get is that prince didnt bother to check out the island after you came by his canoe. Could have been over right there
Apart from that a lovely idea and very well played throughout the entire series by Kaiser

Well, my canoe coming in LOS of his doesn't necessarily mean that he saw it. He might have not noticed it at all on the mini map (early transition to colo is usually a macro-intensive part, probably keeping him busy). He might have seen it on the mini map, but switched too late and assumed it was just my canoe randomly going by. He might even have moved his screen to check it in time, without noticing that there were units garrisoned inside. That's why I didn't go back with my canoe (though I did hesitate for a few milliseconds, you can even see my canoe twitching on the stream), I was pretty sure he just didn't notice it.

If he did see my canoe with units inside, I'm 99% sure that he indeed would have checked that island. So I'm pretty sure he didn't. But yea that would have been a lot of trouble for me, because not only my strat relied on the surprise effect, but also a simple 2 caravels shipment would shit on my whole fb, and probably force my jans to stay stuck on that island.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
United States of America musketeer925
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: musketeer925

Post by musketeer925 »

That's got to be about the first time Galleys have been used in a serious high-level match.
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

Post by WickedCossack »

Kaiserklein wrote:The walls were there only to trick prince into thinking I was going greedy, and also to prevent him from scouting my 700f first (though I apparently left a hole somewhere so I kind of failed on that part). @WickedCossack got it completely right there.

Was a fun game to cast, wp.

I sense now half the reason why you wanted a co-caster and asked was just to ensure your genius strategy prepared for g1 would get the full analysis and appreciation. :lol:
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

Holy shit. Did I miss Kaiser sending 700f?
Pay more attention to detail.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

musketeer925 wrote:That's got to be about the first time Galleys have been used in a serious high-level match.

Well after grenadiers in RO8 and comancheros in RO4, galleys in RO16 aren't that special :p

WickedCossack wrote:Was a fun game to cast, wp.

I sense now half the reason why you wanted a co-caster and asked was just to ensure your genius strategy prepared for g1 would get the full analysis and appreciation. :lol:

Haha honestly it really wasn't because of that, I just think solo casts are sad, especially for higher level series
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Gendarme wrote:Holy shit. Did I miss Kaiser sending 700f?

You missed me sending 600f
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

Ggds
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor