Congratulations to the winners of the WoL Cheese Hunt!

United States of America DayoftheNinja
Skirmisher

Congratulations to the winners of the WoL Cheese Hunt!

Post by DayoftheNinja »

To start off this post, let me lend a huge thank you to everyone that participated in the Wars of Liberty Cheese Hunt Championship! For our first tournament, we learned a lot of lessons, found a bunch of bugs, and had a ton of fun! With that out of the way, please join me in congratulating our winners! And boy, did the WoL community take a beating from ESOC. Great games all around!

1. @Mitoe
2. @_NT_sven
3. @HappyMooMoo
4. @Alucard

It looks like the prize pool will end up being $250 (although feel free to continue donating at our website!), making the prizes:
1. $100
2. $75
3. $50
4. $25

Winners, please PM me with the easiest method of sending your prize. I also have a copy of Age of Empires III: The Complete Collection on Steam to raffle off, so comment below if you'd like to be entered to win!

Thanks again to all, I'm excited for our next tourney and I hope you all are too!
Australia HappyMooMoo
Skirmisher
ESO: HappyMooMoo

Re: Congratulations to the winners of the WoL Cheese Hunt!

Post by HappyMooMoo »

Hey Ninja, it was my pleasure playing in this tournament and helping you guys discover bugs and etc.
I'd be glad to play in another one in the future.

However, it seems like i'm unable to privately message you, what would be the best way for me to contact you? (To sort out prizes and etc)
Russia ShakkaShuu
Crossbow

Post by ShakkaShuu »

i want to thanks players and developer team for this tournament. I never played vanilla AOE3 and starting since WOL one year ago.
I really enjoyed playing this mod so i watched all replays and knew some useful stuff.

i think it would be very useful if players will tell some ideas, thought or opinions about this mod.
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

Nice website :)