User avatar
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03
Posts: 1374

03 Feb 2018, 10:41

giveuanxiety wrote:.... prob dumbest post ever

That's the argument of some guys here
r]
User avatar
Canada Mitoe
ESOC Media Team
EWTDonator 03
Posts: 2962
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger Id: 346407

03 Feb 2018, 11:25

giveuanxiety wrote:lol esoc tournaments sound like such a joke now. I dont pay attention to the esoc drama too often, but this just makes all tournaments feel pointless. Also no one mentioned that the person smurfing is stealing the tournament experience and money away from the person that their playing vs.

Not our fault that a few people decide to ruin it for everyone else :/
User avatar
United States of America giveuanxiety
AoE:O Team
Donator 02
Posts: 1075
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

03 Feb 2018, 11:27

Ya I agree mitoe, very unfortunate.
Follow my stream @ twitch.tv/giveuanxiety
User avatar
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme
Posts: 6125

03 Feb 2018, 14:27

giveuanxiety wrote:lol esoc tournaments sound like such a joke now. I dont pay attention to the esoc drama too often, but this just makes all tournaments feel pointless. Also no one mentioned that the person smurfing is stealing the tournament experience and money away from the person that their playing vs.

Let's sleep in your car like the good ol times
"The desire for intimacy has biological roots and, in the great majority of people, persists from birth until death."
No Flag umeu
Gendarme
Posts: 8194

03 Feb 2018, 15:41

Snuden wrote:Yea, having Umeu on ESO friend list should give a decent PR boost to any account.


yes, cause i will smurf on your account, my specialty is to smurf during tournaments undetected! unlike some clowns =_=
User avatar
United States of America giveuanxiety
AoE:O Team
Donator 02
Posts: 1075
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

03 Feb 2018, 16:59

lol sure thing callen.
Follow my stream @ twitch.tv/giveuanxiety
User avatar
Taiwan Vinyanenya
ESOC Community Team
Donator 05
Posts: 964
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Location: California, U.S.

06 Feb 2018, 02:50

So I heard from @quishosanchez .

@_LeGiT @look are you guys interested in playing?
duck, first of firsts among trashcans
I think my control overall is really good, maybe top 2 in the world
this signature is all fake news
User avatar
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
Posts: 13623
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands

10 Feb 2018, 14:44

Vinyanenya wrote:So I heard from @quishosanchez .

@_LeGiT @look are you guys interested in playing?

I still am..

"When life give you incompetence, participate in the betting" - Jerom, winner of autumn betting, 2016
"but wer eyiu playig a gainst someone as magnificent as jerom? thats wha ti thogutb jerom is a beaaitful human being"- Mr_Bramboy
User avatar
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme
Posts: 7630
Location: USA

10 Feb 2018, 14:49

So now that you don't have to play sirmusket you stopped dodging :hmm:
User avatar
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03
Posts: 1374

10 Feb 2018, 14:55

so... esoc is going to be silent about the guy smurfing on sirmuskets acc until everybody forgot about it?
r]
User avatar
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
Posts: 13623
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands

10 Feb 2018, 15:18

gibson wrote:So now that you don't have to play sirmusket you stopped dodging :hmm:

Well, I couldnt play for ~9 days and I've been able to play since monday. At this point I don't see why my spot has to be sacked.

"When life give you incompetence, participate in the betting" - Jerom, winner of autumn betting, 2016
"but wer eyiu playig a gainst someone as magnificent as jerom? thats wha ti thogutb jerom is a beaaitful human being"- Mr_Bramboy
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
Posts: 7563
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan

10 Feb 2018, 16:08

Gichtenlord wrote:so... esoc is going to be silent about the guy smurfing on sirmuskets acc until everybody forgot about it?
That makes little sense. Did anyone say why he isn't being identified?
User avatar
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03
Posts: 1374

10 Feb 2018, 16:14

zoom wrote:
Gichtenlord wrote:so... esoc is going to be silent about the guy smurfing on sirmuskets acc until everybody forgot about it?
That makes little sense. Did anyone say why he isn't being identified?

Well, why does it take so long for esoc to make a statement about it?
r]
User avatar
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
Posts: 13623
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands

10 Feb 2018, 16:17

Its butifle.

"When life give you incompetence, participate in the betting" - Jerom, winner of autumn betting, 2016
"but wer eyiu playig a gainst someone as magnificent as jerom? thats wha ti thogutb jerom is a beaaitful human being"- Mr_Bramboy
User avatar
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03
Posts: 1374

10 Feb 2018, 16:20

orly?
r]
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Jaeger
Donator 02
Posts: 3985
ESO: Gendarme

10 Feb 2018, 16:24

Gichtenlord wrote:
zoom wrote:
Gichtenlord wrote:so... esoc is going to be silent about the guy smurfing on sirmuskets acc until everybody forgot about it?
That makes little sense. Did anyone say why he isn't being identified?

Well, why does it take so long for esoc to make a statement about it?
There seems to be more than meets the eye. There will most certainly be some clarification once everything is figured out.

Image
Image
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
User avatar
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
Posts: 7563
ESO: Funnu
Location: Ramadanistan

10 Feb 2018, 16:32

Thanks.
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Jaeger
Donator 02
Posts: 3985
ESO: Gendarme

10 Feb 2018, 16:33

Tanks*
Image
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
User avatar
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 04
Posts: 2531
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Location: [WPact]

10 Feb 2018, 17:42

Image
Image
momuuu wrote:theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
Germany _LeGiT
Crossbow
Posts: 43
ESO: ILeGiTBosSI

15 Feb 2018, 17:53

I´d accept a fair amount of 50bucks for my troubles.
User avatar
Taiwan Vinyanenya
ESOC Community Team
Donator 05
Posts: 964
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Location: California, U.S.

15 Feb 2018, 22:07

Can I pay you 50,000 duckCoin instead?
duck, first of firsts among trashcans
I think my control overall is really good, maybe top 2 in the world
this signature is all fake news

Forum Info

Return to “Tournament Information and Discussion”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest