wout20130308.jpg
wout20130308.jpg
United States of America giveuanxiety
Advanced Player
Donator 02
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

Re: cG_ZertoN vs cG_Wout

Post by giveuanxiety »

really wp wout, I wish I could of seen the series live, you really had game 2 and basically threw it. and game 3 you had a lead too at a point. Really close games.
Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

WHAT does check your stove means? And how do you do it?
Germany ZertoN
Crossbow

Post by ZertoN »

ya true i was so sleepy due to the time the series was played. game 1 and game 2 i was so far behind because i was unable to watch the minimap with the condition i had to play under. that meant i took so many free hits vs his camels in game 1 and it is instant gg. in game 2 it meant i lost 5 villagers for free in the early game which is a massive deal. can't believe i managed to do a comeback from that, it is basically an unwinnable position in a mirror matchup. game 3 and 4 i always had the lead and was able to close it out cleanly
Netherlands Wout
Skirmisher
ESO: Wout

Post by Wout »

giveuanxiety wrote:really wp wout, I wish I could of seen the series live, you really had game 2 and basically threw it. and game 3 you had a lead too at a point. Really close games.

Thanks man! And all that without warming up :o
United States of America giveuanxiety
Advanced Player
Donator 02
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

Post by giveuanxiety »

ya it's really never perfect playing conditions for almost everyone. I had to play my series after working 12 and a half hours. When life is busy with school or full time job that is just the way it is.
Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

WHAT does check your stove means? And how do you do it?