who won musket vs bsop? i missed the stream.

No Flag irage
Musketeer

Post by irage »

who won musket vs bsop
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Musket was up 2-0 and bs was extremely pissed complaining about his pc and lag and shit and was gonna rage quite but then someone convinced him to play again without casters and that's the last confirmed news
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Musket currently up 3-2, series will probably be concluded tomorrow without casters.
No Flag irage
Musketeer

Post by irage »

thanks for the info :)
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Wrong forum. Mods please
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Post by Marco1698 »

Musket wins? Lol. I never imagine that score tbh
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

zoi you need to calm down
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

calmyourtits wrote:Musket currently up 3-2, series will be concluded tomorrow probably without casters.
Will the series be caster from recs? I also wanted to see Black vs Cohenski casted from recs but never happened :(
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Tbh i do think there should be consequences to creating such a scene. Its not really fair play to your opponent to say gg wp i quit gl in next round to your opponent after every game.And take frustration out on others for your own problems. I can understand its annoying but i dont like how bs handled this situation at all, specially as a champion he should behave with a bit more dignity.

Anyway gl to both tomorrow.

#roundofupsets!!!
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

umeu wrote:Tbh i do think there should be consequences to creating such a scene. Its not really fair play to your opponent to say gg wp i quit gl in next round to your opponent. And take frustration out on others for your own problems. I can understand its annoying but i dont like how bs handled this situation at all, specially as a champion he should behave with a bit more dignity.

#roundofupsets!!!

amen. It''s true in every forum that the people at the highest level are looked up to and emulated by those lower then them, and so it''s not good when that person exhibits behavior that would be expected from an 8 year old child
No Flag bart331
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by bart331 »

Love it how he first complains there are not enough pros and then gets smashed by musket.

And fully agree with umeu, controlling emotions is part of the game
No Flag centella
Crossbow

Post by centella »

Iv seen musket play recently and in some team games also he has proven to be a solid player. Even though BS had pc issues, musket deserves this win. He played excelent and is one of the top players today IMO. Congrats musket :)
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

He didnt win yet, still needs kne win or 2 for bsop, so 1-3 games still coming
No Flag cohenski
Musketeer

Post by cohenski »

umeu wrote:Tbh i do think there should be consequences to creating such a scene. Its not really fair play to your opponent to say gg wp i quit gl in next round to your opponent after every game.And take frustration out on others for your own problems. I can understand its annoying but i dont like how bs handled this situation at all, specially as a champion he should behave with a bit more dignity.

#roundofupsets!!!

He should be murdered. I agree. Lets create an angry mob. #SouthCarolinaPride
No Flag mongobillione
Dragoon
Donator 02

Post by mongobillione »

umeu wrote:Tbh i do think there should be consequences to creating such a scene. Its not really fair play to your opponent to say gg wp i quit gl in next round to your opponent after every game.And take frustration out on others for your own problems. I can understand its annoying but i dont like how bs handled this situation at all, specially as a champion he should behave with a bit more dignity.

#roundofupsets!!!
Yea totally agree musket is such a beast player.. And bsop blames after every game...
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

Post by musketjr »

#roundofupsets!!!

this is true honestly...if you tell your opponent that you quit the series 5 times the other guy stops playing properly. also forcing out casters for no reason (g2 didn''t lag after the pause at the start), then refusing to play when your opponent needs 1 more win. he only won vs nagayumi last tournament, i think, cuz of the same antics. bs played badly in the china vs jap game, then said he''d quit, forced casters out and naga looked like he didnt care the next 2 games. i know the feeling.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Yup spadel did something similar in a game vs me, said gg i gtg anyway for a few times but kept playing, which put me in a mode to just finish the game instrad of playing it out properly. Its maybe not intentional but they its pretty annoying. In the end for me it didnt matter, i wouldve lost the series anyway, i hope it wont matter now either, and that u will win anyway
No Flag blackstarop
Skirmisher

Post by blackstarop »

Alright, ill just make this clear.First game was def my win.I knew my video card would crash cause it made retarded stuff(even with that i tried playing hopeing that it wont).After i lowered my graphics totally which fucked up my gameplay cause i cant paly with such low quality, cause it hurts my eyes.I got some fucking retarded alergy and i cant stay at pc so long.3rd thing: u guys force the game like +1hour 30min from initial schedule time which makes me even more tired cause yeah some of us got stuff to do and are tired at evening (genius).After the casters left it was zero lag and i have to say that game 2 was very laggy.Now lets face the truth actually :if i would have played optimal i would've won game2 aswell but i just wasted all my stuff without anticav cause guess what i didnt give a fuck.And about the dutch mirror i had no bank wagon in gr deck yeah cool one wanted to give up right at that point.And aight that beeing said u get the win i wont be bothered to play this game ever again (be happy with it).Aight peace.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

You can do pretty fine in a dutch mirror w/o bank wagon tho.

I didnt see the games but I fully agree with umeu. Its about controlling your emotions aswell and bs obviously failed at that. Hope musk takes the series.
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

Post by musketjr »

lol, we had the same decks (i used roby's decks being on GR)
No Flag azertyuio
Musketeer

Post by azertyuio »

when you finish the game?
No Flag irage
Musketeer

Post by irage »

Lol how old is blackstar, weeping like a 12 year old girl. I believe someone made a post about who is the best ever in game , certainly blackstar doesn't behave like a champion.
No Flag azertyuio
Musketeer

Post by azertyuio »

irage
Arbal?trier
irage Avatar

Membre est en ligne
a few seconds ago par mobile CitationOptions des messages Message par irage sur a few seconds ago
Lol quel ?ge est blackstar, pleurant comme une jeune fille de 12 ans. Je crois que quelqu'un a fait un post sur qui est le meilleur jamais dans le jeu, certainement Blackstar ne se comporte pas comme un champion.

irage lol
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

English only please. Future posts in French will be deleted.
No Flag azertyuio
Musketeer

Post by azertyuio »

oh ok sorry