who won musket vs bsop? i missed the stream.

No Flag narutoisgod
Crossbow

Post by narutoisgod »

well I am happy that this kid is out of tourney :P He is good at only one thing or maybe two, abusing others and giving lame excuses such as GPU is not working. He should take computer science as his major then he will get to know that actually HIGH GRAPHICS settings do more damage to eyes compared to low graphics :P
PS: Completely agree with Umeu :p
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

narutoisgod wrote:well I am happy that this kid is out of tourney :P He is good at only one thing or maybe two, abusing others and giving lame excuses such as GPU is not working. He should take computer science as his major then he will get to know that actually HIGH GRAPHICS settings do more damage to eyes compared to low graphics :P
How is your GPU not working a lame excuse?
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

bramboy wrote:
narutoisgod wrote:well I am happy that this kid is out of tourney :P He is good at only one thing or maybe two, abusing others and giving lame excuses such as GPU is not working. He should take computer science as his major then he will get to know that actually HIGH GRAPHICS settings do more damage to eyes compared to low graphics :P
How is your GPU not working a lame excuse?
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

Post by WickedCossack »

ACERGAME09 has my full backing to win this event. 5-0 finals.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Its gonna be kynesie and after that every scrub on eso will downgrade his pc to a wooden pc, spam walls all over the place and watch the game freeze.

Its going to be the end of this tp meta.
United States of America saveyourskill
Skirmisher

Post by saveyourskill »

blackstar no don't go wow. I got acergame or musket then. turn it up turn it up turn it up
Got Badger Milk?
Germany fard
Dragoon
ESO: Fard

Post by fard »

Omg what just happened.. Every tourney we got new drama its so entertaining.. Anyway im abit surprised sbt my padawans reaction in that series...as our op spring champ i would not act like that but w.e.
The good part is now that hes out of tourney i got free road to be the next champ..gna comeback and practice the shit out...prepare, TGR is coming! ')
Ah and just a tip..roby wont quit the game, he will b on smurfs like hes everytime ( hi moesbar )
No Flag blackbob68
Skirmisher

Post by blackbob68 »

fard wrote:Omg what just happened.. Every tourney we got new drama its so entertaining.. Anyway im abit surprised sbt my padawans reaction in that series...as our op spring champ i would not act like that but w.e.
The good part is now that hes out of tourney i got free road to be the next champ..gna comeback and practice the shit out...prepare, TGR is coming! ')
Ah and just a tip..roby wont quit the game, he will b on smurfs like hes everytime ( hi moesbar )
my boy fard :)
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

princeofkabul wrote:
pecelot wrote:anyways GoodSpeed gonna have hard time writing a tournament update on the front page... taunt 21
Maybe he should write once what he really thinks.
"Im so happy to have got away with settling half payouts for Badspeed 4-3 and 4-2 respectively. God damn those were some good 400x30x0.5 points. I really want to hold on to those 100$... Too bad theres just no way to settle bets so as to put me in the lead!"
No Flag spadel
Skirmisher

Post by spadel »

umeu wrote:Yup spadel did something similar in a game vs me, said gg i gtg anyway for a few times but kept playing, which put me in a mode to just finish the game instrad of playing it out properly. Its maybe not intentional but they its pretty annoying. In the end for me it didnt matter, i wouldve lost the series anyway, i hope it wont matter now either, and that u will win anyway

Lol are you reffering to the French mirror?! :D

I remember that very well, I said give me 5 min please important phone call and you said come on, its over anyway. I didn''t say gg nor I gtg lol wtf xD

I even remember that we had a "debate" at the pkclan forum, that the long break distracted you (which I can understand very well). But no false facts please :P
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Well wwe remember differently then, because im quite sure you said you had to go, a couple of times. Anyway it doesnt matter, i wouldve lost the series anyway
Netherlands MCJim
Retired Contributor
ESO: MCJim

Post by MCJim »

Any news from Blackstar? :(
:food: My AoE3 YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MCJimAgeofEmpiresIII
:wood: My AoE3 Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_

:coin: Age of Streaming YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AgeOfStreaming
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

mcjim wrote:Any news from Blackstar? :(

hes uninstalled the game and says he won''t ever reinstall it because it''s "too easy"
Netherlands MCJim
Retired Contributor
ESO: MCJim

Post by MCJim »

gibson wrote:
mcjim wrote:Any news from Blackstar? :(
hes uninstalled the game and says he wont ever reinstall it because its "too easy"

Source?
:food: My AoE3 YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MCJimAgeofEmpiresIII
:wood: My AoE3 Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_

:coin: Age of Streaming YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AgeOfStreaming
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

mcjim wrote:
gibson wrote:hes uninstalled the game and says he wont ever reinstall it because its "too easy"
Source?
the word of someone who skypes with him