who won musket vs bsop? i missed the stream.

No Flag azertyuio
Musketeer

Post by azertyuio »

when they finished the match?
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Well considering Blackstar's post I doubt they will finish it.
No Flag azertyuio
Musketeer

Post by azertyuio »

why i dont understand?
Croatia Asato4
Crossbow
ESO: Luigiv

Post by Asato4 »

azertyuio wrote:irage
Arbal?trier
irage Avatar

Membre est en ligne
a few seconds ago par mobile CitationOptions des messages Message par irage sur a few seconds ago
Lol quel ?ge est blackstar, pleurant comme une jeune fille de 12 ans. Je crois que quelqu''un a fait un post sur qui est le meilleur jamais dans le jeu, certainement Blackstar ne se comporte pas comme un champion.

irage lol

Google translation is very ugly xD
No Flag azertyuio
Musketeer

Post by azertyuio »

oh really sorry
No Flag azertyuio
Musketeer

Post by azertyuio »

why bsop not finish the match?
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

azertyuio wrote:why bsop not finish the match?

because he is angry.

Nobody knows why.
No Flag azertyuio
Musketeer

Post by azertyuio »

is sure he does not end the game?
No Flag nightscr3am
Crossbow

Post by nightscr3am »

What a dick
No Flag azertyuio
Musketeer

Post by azertyuio »

it will surely popularity ratings down
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

blackstar wrote:Alright, ill just make this clear.First game was def my win.I knew my video card would crash cause it made retarded stuff(even with that i tried playing hopeing that it wont).After i lowered my graphics totally which fucked up my gameplay cause i cant paly with such low quality, cause it hurts my eyes.I got some fucking retarded alergy and i cant stay at pc so long.3rd thing: u guys force the game like +1hour 30min from initial schedule time which makes me even more tired cause yeah some of us got stuff to do and are tired at evening (genius).After the casters left it was zero lag and i have to say that game 2 was very laggy.Now lets face the truth actually :if i would have played optimal i would''ve won game2 aswell but i just wasted all my stuff without anticav cause guess what i didnt give a fuck.And about the dutch mirror i had no bank wagon in gr deck yeah cool one wanted to give up right at that point.And aight that beeing said u get the win i wont be bothered to play this game ever again (be happy with it).Aight peace.
Very passion, much commitment' such respect towards opponent and wow.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

umeu wrote:Tbh i do think there should be consequences to creating such a scene. Its not really fair play to your opponent to say gg wp i quit gl in next round to your opponent after every game.And take frustration out on others for your own problems. I can understand its annoying but i dont like how bs handled this situation at all, specially as a champion he should behave with a bit more dignity.

Anyway gl to both tomorrow.

#roundofupsets!!!
Well this is ironic...
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

What a shame.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
No Flag querty
Skirmisher

Post by querty »

blackstar wrote:And aight that beeing said u get the win i wont be bothered to play this game ever again (be happy with it).Aight peace.
Realy don''t understand why you would quit a game you love and are extremly good at like that. Sad thing, but i guess if you made your decision there is no more left to say.
No Flag Jocroy
Musketeer

Post by Jocroy »

I am not a pro, I play this game because it is fun and I want to enjoy it and I want that others can enjoy it as well. It makes me sad that blackstar is so furious that he wants to stop playing it because he feels no longer supported by the community. Noone here hates you blackstar, we still respect you and see you as maybe the best player currently. Maybe it is the pressure of beeing top level, I do not know. But do not let one set of games ruine this game for you.
And yes, his post might have been a little disrespectfull, but seriously, who does not let up a bit of steam when he is angry.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

jocroy wrote:I am not a pro, I play this game because it is fun and I want to enjoy it and I want that others can enjoy it as well. It makes me sad that blackstar is so furious that he wants to stop playing it because he feels no longer supported by the community. Noone here hates you blackstar, we still respect you and see you as maybe the best player currently. Maybe it is the pressure of beeing top level, I do not know. But do not let one set of games ruine this game for you.
And yes, his post might have been a little disrespectfull, but seriously, who does not let up a bit of steam when he is angry.
#bringbackbs
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

I dont see why anger is an excuse for bad behaviour. If that post he made represents who he is, I dont think he will be missed.
No Flag Jocroy
Musketeer

Post by Jocroy »

I do not know blackstar, especially not as a person. So I refuse to loose my respect for a person after one post in anger.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

querty wrote:
blackstar wrote:And aight that beeing said u get the win i wont be bothered to play this game ever again (be happy with it).Aight peace.
Realy dont understand why you would quit a game you love and are extremly good at like that. Sad thing, but i guess if you made your decision there is no more left to say.
He said to me that long ago that he quits after this tourney, so it wasnt a surprise for me atleast. This community is so fucking retarded sometimes anyways, pro players should act like a fucking heroes here and if they dont random low lvl scrub trolls attacks immediately behind their screens. Pointing at you Zoi.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

EVERYONE HOW MAKES BAD AND HURTFULL REMARKS HERE, SHOULD REALY TAKE A STEP BACK NOW. WE REALY WANT BLACKSTAR IN OUT COMMUNETY. HE HAS GIVEN US SO MUTCH ENTENTAINMENT AND ENHANCES THE STRATEGIES.
PLS BLACKSTAR - COME BACK AND FINISH THE GAME -- AND STAY
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

Just remember who Blackstar was just a couple of months earlier after he beat H2O - he was a master, great guy, such a pro. Now stand in his position for a while and think - some terrible issues occured which had bad influence on his game, he could be angry because in this situation skill wasn't the only matter, but also unfortunate software problems. Of course Musket played well and he deserved the win in the restarted game 1 and game 2, but you know there is a cash prize, there are some emotions in the quarter-finals. Just give him some respect.
No Flag irage
Musketeer

Post by irage »

jerom wrote:I dont see why anger is an excuse for bad behaviour. If that post he made represents who he is, I dont think he will be missed.
+1
No Flag barristan
Crossbow

Post by barristan »

Will the recording be uploaded? (in case they dont finish the game)
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Post by Mimsy for President »

I don't know if it's correlated but perhaps people should stop deifying the top players. They are human too after all. (what a cheesy sentence..)
No Flag Jocroy
Musketeer

Post by Jocroy »

shaolinstar wrote:I don''t know if it''s correlated but perhaps people should stop deifying the top players. They are human too after all. (what a cheesy sentence..)
+1