User avatar
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
Posts: 3509
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Location: [WPact]

07 Jul 2019, 16:04

Image

EP 6.1.1.1 HOTFIX
changelog since EP 6.1.1.0

General
- File transfer start and completion is now announced in multiplayer (ESO/LAN) game room chat to the local player for all of Scenarios/Maps/Savegames.

Image

Bug fixes
- Fixed a client crash upon joining a non-restored LAN multiplayer game room.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent players from joining a restored LAN multiplayer game room.
- Fixed an issue where players could ready up in a restored multiplayer game room (ESO/LAN) before the savegame file transfer was completed. This would result in an error when attempting to launch the game.
No Flag Suliman
Crossbow
Posts: 3
ESO: BigFatSam

21 Jul 2019, 17:04

Save game works when it's only real players. If you have players vs computer, you can't start the game. As in the players can join the game room and click ready, but the computer only appears as "Open," you can't see them or click ready for them, so the game never starts.
User avatar
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
Posts: 3509
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Location: [WPact]

21 Jul 2019, 17:19

Suliman wrote:Save game works when it's only real players. If you have players vs computer, you can't start the game. As in the players can join the game room and click ready, but the computer only appears as "Open," you can't see them or click ready for them, so the game never starts.

That is correct, and it should've been noted somewhere. Restoring multiplayer games with AI players is not currently functional, but we can take another look into it.
User avatar
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
Posts: 3509
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Location: [WPact]

10 Aug 2019, 21:53

Image

EP 6.1.1.2 HOTFIX
changelog since EP 6.1.1.1

ESOC Patch map changes
- UIx ESOC Global Warming: improved map balance (guaranteed 3rd hunt, added one extra hunt total).
No Flag olivm
Crossbow
Posts: 4

21 Oct 2019, 15:19

EAGLEMUT wrote:
Suliman wrote:Save game works when it's only real players. If you have players vs computer, you can't start the game. As in the players can join the game room and click ready, but the computer only appears as "Open," you can't see them or click ready for them, so the game never starts.

That is correct, and it should've been noted somewhere. Restoring multiplayer games with AI players is not currently functional, but we can take another look into it.

Thanks all for this great work !
Reloading a LAN game with AI players is the feature I would love to have. Any plans to have it someday ?
User avatar
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
Posts: 3509
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Location: [WPact]

26 Oct 2019, 00:41

olivm wrote:
EAGLEMUT wrote:
Suliman wrote:Save game works when it's only real players. If you have players vs computer, you can't start the game. As in the players can join the game room and click ready, but the computer only appears as "Open," you can't see them or click ready for them, so the game never starts.

That is correct, and it should've been noted somewhere. Restoring multiplayer games with AI players is not currently functional, but we can take another look into it.

Thanks all for this great work !
Reloading a LAN game with AI players is the feature I would love to have. Any plans to have it someday ?

Good news! I took another look into this today and after a couple hours managed to get restored games with AI players fully functional. The fix will be included in next release of EP/UHC2 (expected to be EP7 at this point).
No Flag olivm
Crossbow
Posts: 4

02 Nov 2019, 10:39

I'm excited by the idea of testing it :)
Thanks for your concern and efforts !
No Flag olivm
Crossbow
Posts: 4

08 Nov 2019, 23:51

EAGLEMUT wrote:The fix will be included in next release of EP/UHC2 (expected to be EP7 at this point).

Hello !
Is it available in v7 beta3 ? It doesn't seem to work yet.
Thx !
User avatar
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
Posts: 3509
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Location: [WPact]

09 Nov 2019, 13:55

olivm wrote:
EAGLEMUT wrote:The fix will be included in next release of EP/UHC2 (expected to be EP7 at this point).

Hello !
Is it available in v7 beta3 ? It doesn't seem to work yet.
Thx !

Indeed, it should work on EP7 Beta3. Let me know what's happening if you still have issues, on the beta.
No Flag olivm
Crossbow
Posts: 4

10 Nov 2019, 18:00

EAGLEMUT wrote:Indeed, it should work on EP7 Beta3. Let me know what's happening if you still have issues, on the beta.

I was back on the old behavior.
Now I get it : when running beta3, the launcher told me there was an update, I clicked ok, but in fact it has brought me back to stable version :oops:
It seams ok, then, great :biggrin:

Forum Info

Return to “News”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests