User avatar
United States of America IAmSoldieR
Howdah
Donator 03
Posts: 1808
ESO: SoldieR
Location: Chi City

07 Dec 2018, 04:35

like the ronin flank thing. or making control group of 6 musk and 1 xbow or whatever it is, so you 1 shot the opponent's unit. it felt a lot like scheming specifically for the scenarios presented. not actually representative of in-game micro, especially considering in-game is largely based on your reinforcement groups.
User avatar
Canada Mitoe
ESOC Media Team
EWTNWC LAN Top 8
Posts: 4217
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

07 Dec 2018, 04:51

rsy wrote:
IAmSoldieR wrote:Understanding the trick for each comp.

Details please

Attack move
User avatar
Germany Scroogie
Skirmisher
Posts: 164
ESO: Scroogie
GameRanger ID: 10056919

03 Dec 2019, 12:19

Is this still watchable anywhere on youtoube or twitch?
Stuck at PR20. Pick up lvl10 HC India Sepoy rush = winstreak.
User avatar
United States of America Cometk
ESOC Media Team
Posts: 4193
ESO: DJ_Cometk
Location: California

03 Dec 2019, 15:04

Scroogie wrote:Is this still watchable anywhere on youtoube or twitch?

No. Unfortunately the scenario triggers make the recorded games near impossible to watch and the original stream had some lag issues, so we chose not to preserve any of the VODs. This one is just lost in time.

I can tell you about some of the results though. Princeofkabul vs bwinner Ro16 was a very close 7-6 iirc. I think me vs Garja ro8 might’ve been 7-5 in my favor (Garja was quite upset by the lag with observers). Snowww vs princeofkabul was a great watch, another 7-6. Me vs snowww semi-finals, I believe it was 7-4 by the time I lost but we also played to the last round and ended it 9-4 snowww up. Me vs iamturk was a close 7-6. The finals series between Kaiser and snowww was also a close 7-6, kaiser was very salty after that series.
Image
User avatar
Germany Scroogie
Skirmisher
Posts: 164
ESO: Scroogie
GameRanger ID: 10056919

04 Dec 2019, 08:28

Cometk wrote:
Scroogie wrote:Is this still watchable anywhere on youtoube or twitch?

No. Unfortunately the scenario triggers make the recorded games near impossible to watch and the original stream had some lag issues, so we chose not to preserve any of the VODs. This one is just lost in time.

I can tell you about some of the results though. Princeofkabul vs bwinner Ro16 was a very close 7-6 iirc. I think me vs Garja ro8 might’ve been 7-5 in my favor (Garja was quite upset by the lag with observers). Snowww vs princeofkabul was a great watch, another 7-6. Me vs snowww semi-finals, I believe it was 7-4 by the time I lost but we also played to the last round and ended it 9-4 snowww up. Me vs iamturk was a close 7-6. The finals series between Kaiser and snowww was also a close 7-6, kaiser was very salty after that series.

Interesting, thanks for the sum-up!
Stuck at PR20. Pick up lvl10 HC India Sepoy rush = winstreak.
User avatar
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
Posts: 1114
ESO: Conquerer999

04 Dec 2019, 21:24

Also Iirc my score against mitoe was like 10-4 or something, just thought I’d point that out
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
User avatar
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme
Posts: 8080
ESO: SirCallen
Location: Midwest best west

05 Dec 2019, 08:52

Honestly Kaiser vs snowww would be the only reason I'd ever watch a TTM video. Shame it's lost...
and the giving famishes the craving
sweet thames, run softly, til I end my song

The shepherd's staff's tantalus around my neck

let the water
touch the tongue
Great Britain Hazza54321
Gendarme
Donator 01
Posts: 6234

05 Dec 2019, 08:56

dicktator_ wrote:Also Iirc my score against mitoe was like 10-4 or something, just thought I’d point that out

Nuked @Mitoe
User avatar
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme
Posts: 8080
ESO: SirCallen
Location: Midwest best west

05 Dec 2019, 09:00

NAmen, no losers present.
and the giving famishes the craving
sweet thames, run softly, til I end my song

The shepherd's staff's tantalus around my neck

let the water
touch the tongue
User avatar
Canada Mitoe
ESOC Media Team
EWTNWC LAN Top 8
Posts: 4217
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

05 Dec 2019, 10:29

Hazza54321 wrote:
dicktator_ wrote:Also Iirc my score against mitoe was like 10-4 or something, just thought I’d point that out

Nuked @Mitoe

Yeah. I'm pretty shit at TTM, and I openly admit that haha. Don't know what it is but I never win even though I feel like when I'm playing well my micro can be very clean in real games.

Forum Info

Return to “News”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest