Great Britain Interjection
Dragoon
Donator 04
ESO: Interjection

11 Feb 2018, 14:17

Happy birthday ESOC,

Today is out third anniversary and to celebrate Ryan and I will be casting a 'Cards' Tournament

Sign ups are open now and will close soon, this is supposed to be a fun, low stress event with no minimum PR requirements. Definitely sign up for a bit of fun :flowers:

UPDATE: Brackets are now up and the tournament will begin immediately! You can view them HERE.

The ESOCTV Twitch stream will be live all day so be sure to tune in throughout the day to see what's up. https://www.twitch.tv/esoctv

Full rules are available here: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=13585
Bavaria j_t_kirk
Lancer
ESO: j_t_kirk

11 Feb 2018, 14:54

Happy birthday Mitoe
Image Image Image
India rsy
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: Rsy
GameRanger ID: 665696

11 Feb 2018, 15:39

Hells yeah I'm in
edit: nvm im too late
Denmark crjensen4
Skirmisher
Donator 07
ESO: crjensen4

11 Feb 2018, 20:00

Happy birthday ESOC!
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

11 Feb 2018, 20:06

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MITOE!!
"Hazza's always playing NR10 to legitimize his crying about EP being NR10. How sad!"
United States of America _H2O
Retired Contributor
Donator 06

11 Feb 2018, 23:15

Sorry to have to close the event early. We are looking to solve this problem with “ddosing”. We will make it up with another event in the future! Thanks for joining the stream while it was still going.
United States of America TheInvincibleJannisary
Dragoon

12 Feb 2018, 01:58

crjensen4 wrote:Happy birthday ESOC!

You have to play in the treaty tournament to return to your CoE3 roots. You were a legend bro
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

12 Feb 2018, 02:15

_H2O wrote:Sorry to have to close the event early. We are looking to solve this problem with “ddosing”. We will make it up with another event in the future! Thanks for joining the stream while it was still going.

dam, I was out for the day. did that ddos guy just managed to shut down the tourney?
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme

12 Feb 2018, 02:54

_H2O wrote:Sorry to have to close the event early. We are looking to solve this problem with “ddosing”. We will make it up with another event in the future! Thanks for joining the stream while it was still going.
i don't think there's much you can do Tbh. When I stream I often have to have an overlay so he can't what account I'm on til I actually get in game to keep from getting logged out.
Netherlands Bachscharfschütze
Skirmisher
ESO: michel103

12 Feb 2018, 02:56

gibson wrote:
i don't think there's much you can do Tbh. When I stream I often have to have an overlay so he can't what account I'm on til I actually get in game to keep from getting logged out.

or because you are scared to face michel103 in quicksearch
''brits c'est vraiment une civ de fdp''
- Kaiserklein, 2018
Dragoon

12 Feb 2018, 06:03

I'm pretty curious to find out who the hell this guy is.... I don't know what would be the entertainment factor in this because this isn't even clever trolling. This guy must be a pure sociopath.
Denmark crjensen4
Skirmisher
Donator 07

12 Feb 2018, 09:23

TheInvincibleJannisary wrote:

You have to play in the treaty tournament to return to your CoE3 roots. You were a legend bro

Heh thanks. Ain’t played treaty since the CoE3 days. Fun times. Did we play together?
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

12 Feb 2018, 09:38

Ask @mongobillione to create few accs with special signs in it, so it is almost impossible to just simply add you to fl and only host in password protected lobbies
r]
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT

12 Feb 2018, 09:38

lemmings121 wrote:

dam, I was out for the day. did that ddos guy just managed to shut down the tourney?

Yes.
momuuu wrote:theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
United States of America _H2O
Retired Contributor
Donator 06

12 Feb 2018, 13:34

Gichtenlord wrote:

Ask @mongobillione to create few accs with special signs in it, so it is almost impossible to just simply add you to fl and only host in password protected lobbies

Thanks for the suggestion. I worry It’s not a feasible solution to run tournament with something like this. We need to find a way to block the attack.
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
EWT - Playoff
GameRanger ID: 5529322

12 Feb 2018, 14:34

Gichtenlord wrote:

Queen and me tried to go on an acc with retarded letters, and he instantly spam invited anyway. So I don't think that works, but can try again.
A lobby with password will also change nothing, the guy stays on his own patch anyway so he won't try to join (I don't think he would take the risk to get ip tracked either)
Micro tricks

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..

iamturk:
well I have better mechanics than you
tbh tower rush is a good strat
Great Britain thomasgreen6
Dragoon
ESO: Thomasgreen6

12 Feb 2018, 15:23

Would it be possible to use his own weapon against him? i.e we could conter spam invite him?
'I'm gonna win this and I'm just gonna enjoy it' - Tibia 2k18

http://www.Twitch.tv/thomasgreen6
Dragoon

12 Feb 2018, 16:03

crjensen4 wrote:
TheInvincibleJannisary wrote:

Heh thanks. Ain’t played treaty since the CoE3 days. Fun times. Did we play together?

You would of known me as Bonelessdog and Demonddog... both accounts were stolen years ago and been salty ever since :hmm:

Was fun times and i believe we even beat Nightscr3am in a 2x2 20 min NR once. Remember that old Plymouth revolt strategy TheGuru and Zethus came up with?
Denmark crjensen4
Skirmisher
Donator 07

12 Feb 2018, 21:17

Hey man. Oh yes those we’re fun times. Yes that start helped us defeat NS and a Major. Fun times.
Dragoon

13 Feb 2018, 06:05

crjensen4 wrote:Hey man. Oh yes those we’re fun times. Yes that start helped us defeat NS and a Major. Fun times.

We can 1x1 NR 20 Plymouth. I'll let you take water and middle for all the natives trading posts. I wanna see if I can defend that lol
Denmark crjensen4
Skirmisher
Donator 07

16 Feb 2018, 09:11

Haha will see. Just got a new PC and need to install TAD first ;)
Christmas Island QueenOfdestiny
Howdah
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

16 Feb 2018, 09:24

This was...

Forum Info

Return to “News”